The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thalions little slice of bleh  (Read 266 times)

Offline Thalion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • ~Squeak!~ ^^`
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Panda Mouse
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Slender But Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Thalions little slice of bleh
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:05:09 AM »
I just needed to vent this.

From the middle of last year to now I have been having a reaaaaaally bad time, so instead of making a lengthy story of each one ill make a summarized list in chonological order, oldest to now:

1. The passing of my Dad - My parents divorced and he never really hung out with me or talked to me. However I had a personal goal to show him that I accomplished something in my life. Now I'll never have that chance. Another dampener on this quarrel is that his side of the family is a bunch of greedy, materialistic, people. That want all assets and value he had to his name.

2. My Step Dads heart surgery - This event snowballed into a MASSIVE amount of headache only a month after the passing of my paternal Dad. My Step Dad needed a stent to stop the clogging in his blood. After a massive amount of time recovering from that his boss decided to fire him on the spot for no rhym or reason which caused...

3. My parents foreclosure - Since my Step Dad couldnt afford the house payments anymore they were forced to move out and now live on a small piece of vacation land with a 20' camper trailer, which they had to use this winter I live 1000 Miles away from them due to no job market in Michigan when i graduated i moved out to North Dakota in search of jobs and to start on life. Which in my opinion has not been that fantastic.

4. I had a really nice river side apartment, that was beautiful and was my little slice of heaven. I decided to let one of my best friends from highschool move out here and live with me. It was cool for about a month. Afterwards he decided he wanted to act like the "man of the house" and bark at me to do tedious chores. He also hated my Ex-Mate too, he actually drove her out of my life with his rudeness and snide remarks... It... Was.. Hell... We started to butt heads so much that we are now no longer friends and i had to move out of my slice of heaven cause i couldnt afford it on my own. Ive been reduced down to quarter of a basement thats smaller than a studio apartment.

5. I got fired for my flared up emotions - I worked customer phone service for a local website HQ, everyone loved my talented skills at handling all forms of customers over Live Chat and Emails... They loved it so much that they left me to do all the work by myself which put my stress to an all time high being forced to work this ALONE. It all basically snow balled into me indirectly saying things OFFLINE and AWAY from customers. They still didnt like this and fired me on the spot.

6. I actually have a mate... Kinda - Thats all i can really say about this. She is in Michigan (oh joy a long distance relationship). Who has been giving me the most smallest amount of communication humanly possible. How small you ask... ONE text every 4 to 5 days. From our last tiny conversation she explained that she has been so stressed out from from college and spending time with her daughter that she has stretched herself out so much that she shut everyone out of her life. I have no idea what is going on but that.

She has my facebook, she has my skype, she has my phone number... From my knowledge of companionship you talk things out with your significant other. But instead all she does is set me aside and brings me up only when it is most convenient for her, I feel like im only a novelty item. She doesnt even want to move out here to me. What am i suppose to do with that? Nothing... I shouldnt even bother... On top of all that she still lives with her ex... Who knows maybe there still doing stuff... For the last 2 months i have been in nothing but heart ache and stress over this. This also snowballed me getting fired.

7. Im still unemployed - Ive been canned for a little over a month now. My last paycheck went to rent and my truck. Ive been diminished down to nothing with no job, no money, and a very bleak future if i dont change some things very quickly. One being my mate. I know I should leave her but honestly.... If I stop thinking of her, I feel single... To be honest she probably does too. Im also waiting on a job to get back to me as well. Its just stressing me out that they are taking (what i feel) a VERY long time!

Thats all i wanted to write down, I figured it would be best for me to write all my thoughts down somewhere and I figured I could put it here for others to read and comment if they wanted to.
I'm a night fluff in the U.S. so if I don't respond I'm probably sleeping...

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
Re: Thalions little slice of bleh
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:06:02 AM »
I'm so sorry about your father and everything else. I've had my share of the s$&t hitting the fan. The last 6 years had (not in order) my parents divorce, my great grandmother's death (we were close), my sister's suicide attempts, my father and alcoholism, him almost dying (doctor said he's insanely lucky to be alive), my home foreclosure, three years of psychological abuse, being diagnosed with OCD which makes every day a living hell, and I lost my dog. There's more, but you get the point. Later, my dad went to rehab and is now 3 years sober, I'm safe, I moved from ohio to Louisiana (good and bad), and I now have around a 2.8-3.0 GPA. I also lost 100+ lbs. the moral is, don't give up, because it will get better. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.