The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mansion (ooc/sign ups)  (Read 992 times)

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
The Mansion (ooc/sign ups)
« on: April 02, 2014, 02:54:48 AM »
You (and a guest, if you want) are invited to a weekend at a Mansion, you don't know why but you couldn't say no. You arrive and have put your bags into each of your respective rooms.  Then you go to dinner, you meet the other and geuss why you were called here. Then suddenly, a voice comes on a P.A. system "I'm so glad you all could make it." The raspy voice says "...my assistant will be there shortly, with your meals." Just then a mechanical spider moves quickly through the double doors that go to the kitchen it has a dome atop his head and scuttles across the table in one fluid motion placing each meal to each person from the dome on his head then it scuttles back through the doors. Once dinner concluded everyone was getting sleepy, but not just from being full a different type of sleepy, the meal was drugged. You awake in a room that appears to be a locker. Not every one is here,  all the guests appear to be gone, in a separate room you assume. Now tyou are locked in a room with a group of strangers. You dont feel well either.  Then suddenly the voice comes on the P.A. system "Good, you're all awake..." he says. "For the next 48 hours you are my gunniea pigs, if you survive you're free to go, and if not, well that's just the way it is." You have been given the power of one to conjure and control one element; fire, water, earth, wind, electicity.

Rules and junk: pm me about questions of the powers. You may have one or two charcters. Only one character you own may have a power. If you want to play as some ones guest feel free, talk it out with them though.

Character sheet

Main character / side character:
Name:
Description:
Breif History:
(Main character only) Element:

Example:
Name: Axle Niebo
Species: Wolf
Description: He's a white wolf, he is also fairly buff and around 6'3". He's kind of a nerd. During the dinner, he was wearing a vest dress shirt, pants and shoes. His hair is long enough to go down to his back. He lookslike a black jack dealer.
Brief history: Axle used to be a cop, but he had been discharged after being shot and put out of commission. He lives in an apartment with his daughter.
Element: Fire

Guest Example:
Name: Alice Niebo
Species: Wolf
Description: She's a white wolf but has a streak of blue going through her hair. She stands at around 5'7". During the dinner she was wearing a red sundress and a orange jacket.
Brief History: Alice never new her mother, she had died when Alice was born, she was kind of a loner in school, her best friend is her dad. She isnt to shy but she was ok with the group during dinner.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood