The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

Best CSI character

Greg
4 (11.4%)
Grissom
16 (45.7%)
Warrick
2 (5.7%)
Nick
7 (20%)
Lady Heather
1 (2.9%)
Sara
0 (0%)
Catherine
0 (0%)
Ecklie
0 (0%)
Brass
0 (0%)
Sofia
0 (0%)
Hodges
1 (2.9%)
The Techies
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: CSI: Furdom  (Read 69632 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: CSI: Furdom
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »
She looks at the ground. "He knows what's what. You better start talkin Helias. Or I can skin you alive. Informant my butt." She smiled at him and put her lighter away, patting him on the back and luaghing heartily. "You passed again. Keep it up and I might actually let you in on my going ons." He laughed too, smiling at the detective and bowing. "Mylady. I am her informant and she runs me through my drills everytime I come through with information, I'm sorry if she appeared agrivated." He said. "Ohh, cut it. Quit makin small talk and spill it already, I'm growin old over here." She called, still laughing.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php Have fun!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: brown light grey and red
  • Height: 5' 9''
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: curvy
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »
"Alright, Saphir. So, Helias, what do you know?"

(prev. post edited. what are trigger words?)
"Thanks Vosur."
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

"S-C-H-A-D-E-N-F-R-E-U-D-E!!!"

"No, I'll wear the purple shoes...Who painted the kitten?"

"I know, put my earmuffs on the cookie!"

Avenue Q

Thanks to my fellow cast and crew members of:
Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 08:49:46 PM »
He straigtens up. "An old friend says he knows where the theives are. And an old man on the moutains reaches his lifes end..." "To which there is a new beginning. So its true then?" He nodded, pointing to his right. "Alright, come along. More breeding to ruff up and to be had." She saluted the detective again and stalked off, Helias in tow.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »
Jude stared after Saphir.  "Does he always talk like that?" Jude thought. "So long as the job gets done and the public doesn't get pissy."
Aloud, she sighed. "So what is it, Vosur?"
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

Avenue Q

Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2007, 08:53:42 PM »
((The profanity filter 'sees' certain words, no matter if it's inside of another word or by itself, and changes that word into something less profane. Unfortunately... it doesn't know how to discriminate against full-words that aren't profane and partial words that are, so if part of a word is profane by it's listing, then it changes that part of the word)) "I'm already seeing.... sodium chloride, ammonia, water... iron, various amino acids... and also DNA. But I can't pinpoint exact genetics with my current equipment. So we have sweat, blood, and skin on the nails." He slowly rises to his feet after putting the evidence where it belongs.

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2007, 08:58:27 PM »
"Excellent, Vosur. That's a pretty nice gadget you've got there. Let's get it back to the lab with our other suspect/witness. Now let's search for the weapon."

(that's weird, you'd think they could modify it.)

Avenue Q

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2007, 08:59:13 PM »
She arrived at anther door and knocked politly, brandishing her swords respectfully. "Old men of the mountain, paying a visit to their home again. Care to share a few laughs?" She nodded to the neighbor and kcked the door in. "Alright, listen up, We're lookin for a couple suspects: one furry and one non. They're both franks. You got any info, tell Wix. He's always watchin. You don't tell and-" Motions with her lighter and swords, setting them ofn fire and drawing them across her neck. "Sorry bout the door." She grumbled, picking it upp and putting it back the way it was. She repeated the process many times. Finally, after going aroung the whole noeighborhood of the city, she walked back to the the crime scene, a fuzz ball hanging around her neck.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2007, 09:03:21 PM »
Jude stared. "What is that fuzz ball? And have you kicked down every door of the city?"

Avenue Q

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2007, 09:05:51 PM »
Vosur stayed within the area surrounding the crimescene... just looking. "About how deep did the coroners say it went in?" He stops at something that caught his interest... a large icicle piece.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2007, 09:07:36 PM »
"Nope, just the ones of my friends. They know how it works anyways. What fuzz ball?" She smiles and pulls out her calvery swords and her lighter, lighting the swords she swollows both of them. "Are you fonna keep doing that after you've been warned Saphir? You know it creeps me out, especally the fact that it doesn't hurt you." He rolled his eyes at me.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2007, 09:13:09 PM »
"Is that an icicle? How are we supposed to preserve that? Radio in and ask for a cooler and dry ice, pronto! The coroner said about 7 inches."

Jude turned back to Sphir, "Interesting. So what did you find? And please don't sword swallow. I was there the night at the circus when the swordsman hiccoughed. It was...not a night to remember."

Avenue Q

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2007, 09:17:55 PM »
He calls in for the cooler and dry-ice, then turns back to her. "Considering the temperature... I'd say about an inch an hour for melting..." He measures out the icicle and looks to her. "Not much more than 5 inches, looks like we have a possible weapon, only problem is that the fingerprints or pawprints have already melted away. This was well-planned indeed." He uses a different little stick, much like the one he used for the fingernails of the victim, to dig up some of the surrounding soil around the icicle. "This'll determine if it is the weapon of choice." He steps away to allow her to work with the oncoming 'freezer team' and goes at his analysis.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »
"Like this?" She hiccuped, pulling them out and bowing, the fire still on them. "Do that again and I'll yank it out." He chuckled. I put them back in and put my head down, the hilts stil stickig out of my mouth. "Speacialy made for me. Enhanced silver. You like em?" I asked, as Helias yanked them out. "That tingled. Now give em back." I took them and licked the fire off, sliding them back into my backpack.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2007, 09:26:20 PM »
The "freezer team gently bagged the icicle and placed it in the cooler and whisked it away with samples of the surrounding dirt"

"So someone was planning the perfect murder? Why does this seem so familiar? Let's get back to the lab."

(wow, my pet chicken is fascinated with the keyboard. Say hello to Chip, everyone! Chip says: thyufjhda *stepping on the keyboard*)

Jude looked at Helias and Saphir, and cringed. "How are you doing that?"

Avenue Q

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2007, 09:30:47 PM »
"It's not really perfect.... just hard to pinpoint a suspect." He continues with the analysis on the soil sample he kept. "We have iron, amino acids... confirmed blood. DNA analysis will tell us if it's our victim." He then steps up again and closes the suitcase computer. "Let's go."