The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

Best CSI character

Greg
4 (11.4%)
Grissom
16 (45.7%)
Warrick
2 (5.7%)
Nick
7 (20%)
Lady Heather
1 (2.9%)
Sara
0 (0%)
Catherine
0 (0%)
Ecklie
0 (0%)
Brass
0 (0%)
Sofia
0 (0%)
Hodges
1 (2.9%)
The Techies
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: CSI: Furdom  (Read 69642 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: CSI: Furdom
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 03:10:07 PM »
She grabbed his collar and shook him, baring her fangs. "I will ask you nicely then implore force later, Did you know this scum?" She held him above an open manhole and snarled. "One wrong answr and tis into the drain you go."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php Have fun!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: brown light grey and red
  • Height: 5' 9''
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: curvy
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »
"Hey, no badgering the witness! We aren't accepted by quite everyone yet, let's not have more bad publicity about our savage ways. Besides, if he lawyers up we get nothing!" Wolfshiem crossed to the live one and knelt, more of a crouch with her digitigrade legs. "Look, just tell us what happened. Nobody's going to hurt you. We just need some answers. Why don't you come downtown with us? It's a hell of a lot more comfortable, and since I won the last poker tourney, we've gotten good coffee and nibbles."

Jude sighed, then deftly began to bag clues, tweezing there, swabbing here, slightly oversized tools held gracefully in her clawed fingertips.

"Nice to see you two, by the way, you got down here quick."

She photographed the pawprints, then frowned and leaned closer. Furry paws, like human fingerprints, had unique markings. This one was flat, except...the blood was darker right in the middle. She followed the pattern and snarled. A human footprint in the middle of a false pawprint? There was some fool running about impersonating her kind and murdering fellow humans. She tape-lifted the print, bagged it, and stood.

"Looks like another long night. Shall we? Coroner's on the way."
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

"S-C-H-A-D-E-N-F-R-E-U-D-E!!!"

"No, I'll wear the purple shoes...Who painted the kitten?"

"I know, put my earmuffs on the cookie!"

Avenue Q

Thanks to my fellow cast and crew members of:
Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 07:28:09 PM »
[[im posting a story in writing and lit, you guys should check it out]]
She put him down and muttered to herself, following the Cap'n. "Cap'n, I have an idea, may I follow it? I'll need that cop over there..." She stopped, waiting for the cap'ns answer, ready to explain herself.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 07:44:29 PM »
"Of course, just tell me what you plan and what you need."

Wolfshiem turned to gaze curiously.

(I'm sorry, what species are you? Raccoon? Sorry. ???)
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

Avenue Q

Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »
[[im a wolf, i just posted my first chapter of the story. Its called Dangers ~N~ Revels.]]

"I think there are others involved, not just a human. And I need another to help. I'm gonna go do a little questioning of my own and see what the locals know. They know my ways here and know what happens when they don't talk and I find out they knew something. So may I bring him with me?" She smiled, saluting the dectective.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:59:33 PM by Confused ~n~ Hurt »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 08:05:23 PM »
Name: Vosur Aekira
Specialty: Computer-Specialized Field Analysis (Basically, a Field Agent with vast knowledge of computers)
Weapons: (Preferred) Dual katana, (Secondary) Standard Issue 9mm 15-shot-clip Pistol with 2 spare clips
Species: Rare Breed of White Wolf, having two tails to himself unlike others.

((And my post...)) He quietly wanders onto the scene. "Murder... and it seems like someone wanted to pin it on one of our type."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 08:09:43 PM »
She bares her teeth, crouching into attack mode. "This is private property so if you don't want your head torn off, I sugesst you turn back around an get out of my sights." She is very agressive towards crime scene invaders.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 08:13:32 PM »
"That sounds fine. Please do so."

She turned to the newcomer, noticing his twin tails and promptly getting the ancient Sonic the Hedgehog themesong lodged in her head.

"And you are? Please don't cross the tape, sir, its a crime scene and we can't have contamination of the evidence."

Avenue Q

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
He flips out his wallet, showing them both his badge. "Agent Vosur Aekira... I was sent here to assist in the analysis of the evidence here by my superiors."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »
She straightened up and pulled the tape up, muttering "Sorry" and bringing him over to the body. I can't believe this... "Cap'n, I think he's better for it. Can I bring him along?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 08:29:23 PM »
"Ahh, agent Vosur, nice to meet you. Here, let me let you in."

She lifted the tape to allow the wolf to duck under.

"Watch your, uh, tails. I've already bagged some evidence, but his hands still need to be processed. See if you can find anything under his fingernails. He may have fought back. Then just bag and label it, and the coroners can take him back."

Avenue Q

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »
He ducks his head and kneels slightly to prevent getting caught on the tape with what he's wearing on himself, a set of dual katana. "So... what's the preliminary findings on this area and the victim so far?" He ventures to the body and almost like spare limbs, he wrapped his tails around himself to prevent swishing any evidence out of place. Then putting on a spare set of examiner's gloves over his gauntleted hands, he looks to the body, then down to the hands of the victim. "Odd..." He pulls out a small wooden examination stick and digs out something from the nails, putting the contents of each nail in seperate bags. "He did fight back..."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »
She sniffs the air and drops to attack mode, smelling another person. "THere's another, I can smel him." She snarls, jumping into the bushes and draging another human out by the legs. "No snoping around, meatboy. You got any other friends around, hmm?" She asked, pulling out her lighte, a knowing smile playing acros her lips. "I swear, it's only me. Please, don't hurt me. I SWEAR!!" She nods, pulling him up and shoving it in his face, "You wanna prove it?" She smiled again.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
"Fine, whoever wants to team up and go door-knocking, be my guest, but first, help me finish processing! Great, the coroner's here. Thanks Vosur."

The coroner bustled out of his white county seal bedecked van, and over to the body. He checked liver temp and then examined the wound. "Hmm, he died about two hours ago, the stab wound is probably COD judging by the blood, but the blood should be more congealed than this. I'll have it run through DNA at the lab." He bagged the body, placed it in the van, and departed.

"Thanks." Jude waved at the coroner, and then turned back to her team. "Okay, we still need photos of the blood and footprints, and we need to find the murder weapon. Let's fan out. Vosur, tell me what the nail evidence looks like. We'll send them to trace, but is there anything readily identifiable?"

"Saphir, again, please no badgering the humans."

Avenue Q

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 08:43:25 PM »
((Erm... try "diggings" instead Jade, it has one of those 'trigger words' inside of it )) He places just a toothpick-head's amount on a glass slide, then moves over to a tree right outside of the tape boundaries and sits under it, opening up a suitcase and placing the slide inside what appeared to be a 'slot' for a computer. "I'll be able to tell you exactly what it is in moment..."