The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Robocalypse  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox/Vulpix
  • Coloring: Red with white up my chest
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: I'm 63 Kg
  • Build: Slim but with some muscle on the biceps and chest
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Robocalypse
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2014, 04:50:55 AM »
Sam could feel the blade pressing up against her throat, constricting her breathing, she attempted a yell but nothing came out but a squeak.

Normally she would back down and give up, but the adrenaline and fear was keeping her struggling.

In her fluster she raised her knees up to her chest and pushed with all her force, attempting to push him off of her.

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox/Vulpix
  • Coloring: Red with white up my chest
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: I'm 63 Kg
  • Build: Slim but with some muscle on the biceps and chest
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 12:11:28 PM »
((OOC: I know i'm not suppose'd to be posting this here but we've already  resolved the conflict  :/  Through PM's we were gonna post all of it in a little while...))

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 02:27:05 PM »
(())C: Haha, yeah, that is one of the dangers of PM'ing a larger post together...  ^_^))

Post Merge: April 03, 2014, 04:29:19 PM
((OOC: So, here is Ritenger's and mine combined post!  ^_^ Hope you all like long reads  XP))

She kneed him straight in his already bruised ribs. That was going to leave a mark. He coughed and swore, but did not back away or release his grip.

He pressed the knife harder against her throat. “Stop that,” he whispered hoarsely, “or I’ll have to hurt you!”

Sam knew she did some damage by the way he spoke, but she felt the knife press harder against her throat and constrict her breathing even more.

She decided it would be best of she just gave up and went with him, even if she got him off of herself she wouldn't even be able to fight back in the state she was in.

She dropped the axe from her right hand and attempted to say "I give in". But it came out in a squeaky mess of sounds.

He nodded, understanding her purpose, slowly removed the blade from her skin. He raised himself, coughed and grabbed the axe. Then he stumbled a little away from her and sat down heavily, still holding both weapons in his hands.

She had really done something to him. He coughed again, and instead of only transparent saliva, there was now a little amount of red blood in it as well. ‘Maybe she’s broken one of my ribs’, he thought, pain clouding his mind at short intervals.

Sam stayed for a minute laying on the ground gasping for air, she saw him sit down and cough something up, she hoped she hadn't done anything to bad, even in these circumstances.

"You okay?" she asked hoarsely, not really expecting an answer as she sort of hobbled over sat down on a nearby rock and caught her breath. "Do you think we should rest up?" she asked.

Jacen looked over to her, not even trying to hide his surprise. He had been so close to killing her, and now she wanted to make small talk?

He turned and coughed again. “I’m fine… And yes, let’s rest here for a minute.”

He looked back at the girl. “You’re not going to try and do something stupid again, are you? You know that I would use it if you leave me no choice…” he said, showing the knife.

"Ok..." Sam lied down on the grass and almost dozed off again but remembered the question he had asked her.

"No, not again, not since what just happen" She tried to laugh it off, she was trying to make a connection to the man, it seemed like the best way to escape was if he let her go.

"So uhh... What was your name again?" She realized he had never told her (even though the circumstances never really called for it)
But she felt as if she was going to be stuck with him for a long period of time, she should get to know him better.

He thought for a second, and then shrugged. Hell, how was she going to use his name against him anyway?

"Jacen. What's yours?"

Hmmm... Jacen, what an unusual name... I've got to remember that and see if I can turn him in to one of the robots that don't kill in site.

"Uhh... It's Sam... Can't say I ever heard of someone called Jacen before, where would you get such an unusual name?" She wanted to keep the conversation going even though every muscle in her bod wanted to lie down and sleep through hibernation.

Jacen shrugged. "Parents were crazy about weird and interesting names. Named my sis Julietty."

He looked at her. "And what about Sam? That's a boy's name where I come from..."

"Heh, it's short for... Something else... Anyway it's still a girls name" Sam chucked him a smile hoping to brighten the mood after the events that just happened. Sam had finally caught her breath back and felt even more tired than before, but she manged to stand up and look around.

"Anyway, we should keep moving", she walked over and offered him a hand. Maybe this could be more than a hostage situation and turn into a friendship? Like in the books? She pushed the thought out of her mind. Bah, impossible with someone like this and simply offered her hand to help him up.

He ignored her hand and somehow got to up by himself. His coughing had lessened. Good.

He returned the switchblade to his pocket. After that, he walked over and grabbed the schoolbag. He still held his axe in his hands as he looked at her from under his hood.

“You think you can walk alone now, without me holding your hand?” he said, with a hint of his smile.

Sam was slightly offended by him ignoring her hand, she retracted it back awkwardly, but it was understandable.

She felt weak and light headed but felt pressured to show some sort of confidence so she said "I can walk on my own" She remarked, but as he started walking over she stumbled a little bit and almost tripped over her own feet, "But I might need a cane" She smiled as she walked over and picked up a rather long stick to keep her steady. It might also be used as an emergency weapon if something happens...

Jacen shrugged. “Sure. As long as it helps you keep up, it’s fine.”

Now anxious to get a move on it, Jacen immediately sets off at a brisk pace. The further they got away from here, the better…

Sam had to hurry to keep up with Jacen's brisk pace, but with the stick assisting her, she manged to just keep up and not fall behind.

"So where were we going again?" Sam asked. She pondered her escape chances since she was free from Jacen's iron grip, but it seemed safer to just stay with him, considering he had all of her supplies and her only weapon.

Jacen noticed she kept up well, and he was glad for it. It had been a long time since he had spoken to a human being for more than one minute. He wasn't getting emotionally attached, he told himself, however, he did begin to enjoy the girl's company a bit.

"Further through the woods, to the high ground. After that,  who knows, if only there is food and shelter."

He shrugged. "Then, you can go your own way if you want to. No need for you to stick around after we get away from your friends."

Yes!, Sam though to herself, freedom at last! But as the though came to mind she felt as if she was doing something wrong, She was going to leave this Jacen on his own? She had grown to like his company, it was a change of pace from the boring days back at camp just hanging around twiddling her thumbs, her only useful skill being plant gathering. "Oh yeah, once we get to the top of the hill I guess I'll be in my way..." She detected a sadness in her voice so she quickly said "No reason to stay with you and I hope we can maybe split my supplies, so I don't starve on the way back home?" She hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings as they trekked towards the hill.

((OOC: Sorry for the mistake! Something went wrong in the editing there! Corrected and well! Again my apologies!!!  :o))
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:22:03 AM by Colioli4 »
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2014, 04:40:40 PM »
Axle, Dex, and Taero reach the bloody trail. "That cant be good..." Axle says as he sees the blood. "...thats too little amount of blood for a robot attack. This was a persons doing."
"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2014, 04:42:41 PM »
"I agree something's not right" I tighten my grip on the knife and whisper "do you see Harold"