The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Myths and legends(fantasy forest-open-)  (Read 2082 times)

Offline fallenfox

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: kitsune
  • Coloring: white as snow
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: wandering
Re: Myths and legends(fantasy forest-open-)
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 05:55:10 AM »
Giving a nod to the vixen he understood now why she had asked. Amusement covered his features at vex's offer and he had to stifle a chuckle at her response. He could understand the culture having found others similar to it. He ran a paw through his fur then turning a glare at vex. "Would you not mention that in public...or to strangers my friend." He spike calmly but lightly gnashed his teeth at the mention of one of his secrets so openly. Then returning his focus onto her once more he nodded at the bow. "I haven't done much enchanting in a few years but it is an invaluable art...and I mostly stay out of the worlds affairs these days. My time of sticking my nose into it is long over, I still help when I encounter trouble but no longer seek to clean up the world...i prefer to be left alone in my old age." He spoke in a world weary voice and sighed again though he did not look if he had more than one lifes worth of experience behind his belt even though he was only in his early 30's this go around.

Offline Vex Cloudfyre

• Vibrating Furby
  • from the shadows I appear out of darkness i walk
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 143
  • Build: slender
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 06:32:04 AM »
Vex promptly ate the boar's heart before turning his head away from sadei and megera as a shadowy orb appeared to his left.a mischievous grin crossed his features and his crimson eyes glowed with an intensity he hadn't felt in years the time had come for his return to his homeland."stay safe boss"he said to sadei with his back to his friend and the vixen.he had been told never to return to the phantom fields for to do so would mean his death but vex would risk death to put an end to those who betrayed him.he paused but for a moment to look back at his friend"i'll be back"he said before the shadows embraced him (will return dropping from rp due to writer's block)
Vex Cloudfyre

Offline Megera

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 140lbs
  • Build: Lithe and Athletic
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 07:01:29 AM »
Megera nodded softly as she watched Vex but shrugged softly. She was always one that lived on the light side of things. Megera looked down at the boar that she had killed and then back at Sadei. "You are welcome to some of the meat if you wish. I cannot eat all of that even if I save some." She hated to waste a kill and usually gave the rest to some villagers that she found along her way. "So you are traveling away from the slave markets, I don't blame you. But would you mind if I tagged along for a while?" Megera knelt down next to the boar as she began cleaning it with the large hunting knife she also carried. She hummed softly as she did so which caused her body to hum with engery. Before too much longer Megera gave Sadei some of the meat before taking some for herself. She carefully wrapped it up before going a head and cleaning the bones. Megera knew that she would use these later somehow, nothing would go to waste. "How are old are you anyway? Since you said you were old and all." She laughed softly as she placed the meat that was in a pouch on her side. Megera moved her paw up to the crystal that she wore around her neck closing her eyes. The crystal seemed to glow with the same power as her bow and arrows did. The necklace was the only thing she had of her birth mother who had died in child birth. "So what now?"

Offline fallenfox

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 03:37:53 PM »
Sadei would incline his head towards vex as he spike of leaving his brow perching briefly. "Very well my friend I shall see you soon." He offered not surprised with the turn of events. He watched him fade before returning his gaze to Megera and offering a small smile at her  giving of said meat. "Yes thank you." Was his reply before raising a paw bringing the mist that had pooled at his feet upwards. It rose as tendrils wrapping around said offered meat before dropping back down disappearing into nothingness. "I see no reason you cannot tag along." He said with a shrug and a small smile towards her. Them rubbing at the back of his neck he chuckled quietly. "And as for what now? I al not quite sure.

Offline Megera

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 01:42:58 AM »
Megera smiled softly as she looked around wondering were the other black kitsune had gone. She shrugged softly as she knew that she would use the bones later to make something or another. "Well I thank you then, but are we going to rest here for the evening for continue to push forth?" Megera really didn't care either way, she had food and water and if needed could always hunt once more. "So you are a Fog Sage? My father was a Wind Sage, but he never got around to teaching me before he died. I use to watch him for hours when I was a kit fascinated by what he could do." She shook her head slightly trying to clear her mind of the thoughts that had swirled her around in her mind. Megera gripped the crystal around her neck tightly using it to calm herself.  Her tails swayed in unison behind her before fanning out and seeming to move their own way. "Sorry about that, I highly doubt you want to hear about my life story."

Offline fallenfox

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 01:54:21 AM »
He would shake his head in amusement at her calling it fog even though it was proper in the term. "We may stay here it does not bother me ...i am not known for my excellent planning." He offered with a lopsided grin. "And my elements are mizu an kaze...wind and water, so a mist sage...or yes fog" he replied. Then rolling his head towards her he raised a brow and gave a comforting smile. "I have done my share of counseling as a sage and monk so it would not be out of order it is just unlikely for someone to wish to speak of it to someone they just met."  was his reply before moving to clear out there position incase they did stay here overnight.

Offline AznTessa

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Brown fur
  • Height: 4'7
  • Weight: 56kg's
  • Build: Curvy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Energetic ^u^
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 02:12:10 AM »
Tessa's nose twitched as she slowly rose from her sleep in the thicket of bushes. She stretched her arms up and out before sitting up, a cute little squeak like yawn escaping her small mouth. Tessa had short brown fur, with various white spots all over her. She had long, floppy ears that could touch her shoulders as well as long auburn red hair that could easily touch her lower back. Her hair is done up in a blue bow, but her hair was still fairly lengthy. Today Tessa sported a loose white tank top, falling down past her waist, she also wore a pair of denim short shorts although it was covered by her overly large tank top. As she woke up the more her natural insticts were starting to kick in; She could hear voices nearby and she could also smell them. Tessa slowly raised her head above the bushes to look around, quickly her crimson red eyes fell upon two strangers not 30 metres away.

As soon as she saw the two she dropped down and laid flat on her tummy. Tessa was a shy bunny, she found encounters with new comers awkward and at the worst of times, scary. After laying there for a solid couple of minutes, trying to muster up the courage to go over there, Tessa finally started her way over to them, only it wasn't exactly a ''direct'' approach. She weaved her way silently through bushes, getting as close as possible. But then there was an extremely sharp pain in the bottom of her paw, causing her to jump sideways in pain, falling out of the bushes and right next to the two strangers. Tessa is clutching her paw, a long needle from a bush stuck directly in the the centre.
Please go check out my introduction thread "Meet Tessa" if you want to know more about me.

Offline Vex Cloudfyre

• Vibrating Furby
  • from the shadows I appear out of darkness i walk
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 143
  • Build: slender
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 05:45:54 PM »
 Vex appeared perched on a tree branch watching the little bunny his crimson eyes studying her every movement a slight smile crossed his features as he notice his friend and the vixen were unaware of the newcomer so he kept watch and let a small laugh escape his maw as he noticed the little bunny had stepped on a needle at least she hadn't been stabbed in the leg by a boar he decided to be the first to welcome the newcomer "hello"he said dropping from his perch before turning to greet the other two kitsune "glad to see you're both still in one piece"he.said looking at sadei and megera before turning his crimson gaze back to the bunny "greetings i am vex cloudfyre and who might you be"he said looking at her his white hair blowing in the breeze his armor a little worse for wear he'd have to repair it soon
Vex Cloudfyre

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »
A small mouse ran out of Tessa's pack yelling. "What are you doing! I was trying.to..sleep...who are they?" The little mouse was red and yellow with tiger stripes ad large ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Megera

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 06:45:31 AM »
Megera tilted her head to the side listening to him speaking about being a mist sage. "Well that seems quite interesting to be a Mist Sage I mean. My father always told me that I had it in me to be a Sage but personally I never quite felt it." She shrugged her shoulders softly before looking around picking up some sticks and rocks they would need for a fire since they would stay here the night. Megera's large ears twitched slightly as she picked up a soft almost silent sound until she heard the rustle from the bunny. She sniffed the air picking up Vex's scent as well as the bunny. Megera turned her head towards Vex nodding a greeting towards him. "Hello again. And just why would we not be in one piece?" Was Vex insinuating that a vixen couldn't handle herself? Nah he wouldn't be foolish enough to do that, would he? Megera shook her head clearing it as she moved towards Sadei as she watched Vex with the bunny before noting the striped mouse. How odd? "But I say we stay here for the night then continue on our journey tomorrow. Sounds good?"

Offline fallenfox

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 07:01:25 AM »
Sadei would would shrug at her mentioning the difficulty of becoming a sage. "it..can be..it takes a few years and alot of traveling and dedication..." He trailed off as he caught his companions return as well as the bunny and what he assumed her pets approach.(the mouse) He perked a brow at her attempt at stealth only to hold in a snort it but barely as she fell into there clearing. "well...welcome.." he offered somewhat lamely to her before turning his gaze towards vex. "you sir...are slipping." Turning once more to the shy fem before them he offered a polite incline of his head. "greetings missus...and welcome to our little stretch of the wood...no need to fear...and hello little one." he greeted the two his voice soft and kind as his golden orbs twinkled warmly. He sat his staff against a tree then and began to aid in collecting firewood. Mostly to hide his amusement at the entire situation.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 01:21:35 PM »
"Oh hello!:)" (the mouse realizes that he is still small.) "oh wait a second." (The mouse jumps from Tessa and grows to a anthropomorphic mouse.) "this is my true form, I am a shape shifter. My name is nix and I am glad to meet you. Come on Tessa say hi."
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Megera

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 01:16:56 AM »
Megera sighed softly as she noticed that the mouse and rabbit seemed to grow quiet. She shrugged softly as she turned back towards Sadei and now Vex who seemed to be back. Megera nodded her head towards him giving him a small smile. She turned back towards the camp that they had been building up to spend the night. Megera placed the wood in the middle of the ring of rocks she had made. She knelt down next to the circle grabbing her flint to start a fire. Megera did it a few times before a spark flew lighting the wood causing a smile to etch along her face. "Well that is lit so now maybe we can cook some of the meat from the boars earlier." She wanted to ask Sadie some more questions about being a sage and maybe a few other things. Megera looked over at Vex softly before moving to sit on her rump next to the fire. "So Sadei tell me just about how old are you to know so much about the mist?"

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 02:41:22 PM »
A figure wearing dark purple robe sits on a stump, meditating. Most of his face is covered in shadow except his muzzle which appears to be covered by metal. He is deep in the forest where everything is a dark shade of Green.
"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood