The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Great City of Pnakotus  (Read 15510 times)

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Great City of Pnakotus
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »
Name:Shinzui Suterusu
Species:Grey Wolf
assorted details:N/A
year your from:2007

I sat  on the couch in my house...remembering how I got here...

I was running from someone in the forest....I kept looking back to see if they were still there...
then, when I was looking back, I ran into something...and I appeared in the plaza of the city....

I paused the game I was playing(SSBB) and went to check my email...
"Nothing new..."
I shut down the monitor and stared at the cell phone on my table in the kitchen...
"Should I see if it works...?" I asked myself...
I went into the kitchen and picked up my cell phone....
I sighed..
I dialed in sammies number and waited for her to pick up...
"I hope this works...I dont know if shes here or not.."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 07:04:10 PM »
She felt something vibrate in her pocket. She pulled hel cell phone out and picked it up. "Hello? Shinzu! Where are you?" She headed to the building, looking for the dorms.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »
"Meh new house....apparently.." I said looking out the window...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:12:11 PM by Anime Novice »

Offline 905

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I loath whiny people.
    • Awards
  • Species: Yith
  • Coloring: greyish
  • Height: Large around 15 feet ( small by yithian standards)
  • Weight: unknown
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 07:10:06 PM »
* I watch as the fur darts across the plaza, The german fur still stands in shock, i turn back to the hologram pannel, and  press it a few more times, it beeps, and dissapears, i have closed it down, preventing it from being tampered with. With that i slowly start to move across the plaza towards the great librairy, Reaching the ramp, i assend into the great building, as i enter, the lights come on, revealing thousands and millions of bookshelves neatly organized. with billions of identical books, no markings on the spines of them, all identical, but all full of diffrent information,, i countiune to the center consel, in the middle of the librairy, i press the hologram pad, a book lights up on a shelve, i move to the book, and take it, i start to record information in it. *
The Great Race of Yith are fictional aliens in the Cthulhu Mythos of H. P. Lovecraft. They first appeared in Lovecraft's short story "The Shadow Out of Time" (1936). They are called the Great Race because they are the only beings to have mastered time travel.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »
"So...where are you?" I asked her, looking back at my T.V.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »
He stares in wonder at the device in the other wolfs hands, hearing Shinzui's voice faintly. "What is that, some sort of radio?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 07:31:05 PM »
Name: Nyx
Species: Dark dragoness
Assorted details: She's still rather confused about what's going on; she doesn't like to be watched and has become a little paranoid/mentally unstable. She's bent on finding a way out of here, and figuring out the purpose of why the Yithians want to observe everyone.
Year from: 2005

-------

Nyx had her nose stuck in another of the Yithians' millions of books as she sat in one of the sofas in the library... Why are they so intent on watching us? she wondered, her eyes darting back and fourth in search for a watcher. She'd gotten in trouble twice before with the Yithians... Once for evading her observers, and another for attacking them. She couldn't help it, though. This observing business just seemed so wrong. She wanted to know the purpose. She wanted to leave and go back to her little cruddy apartment; working for her jerk boss, and lying around the house in her spare time. Although this place seemed to be a utopia, she wanted to go back to 2005. Why had they even chose her in the first place? She remembered coming through those big silver gates in the center of the city... That was six months ago... And yet, she still had no friends in this city of furs.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 07:34:38 PM »
Remembering the library, he grabbed his assault rifle and decided to find out just what that small radio was. He noticed the dragoness, though he ginored her for the moment. He hoped that by trying to figure out this dream, he could find a way to wake.

Offline 905

• Avid Aardvark
  • I loath whiny people.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 07:38:33 PM »
* I return the book to its shelf, Little needed to be added, I slowly moved back over to the controll pannel, and started to look through the list of books, pressing the pannel a few times with a tentical, browsing somewhat, i notice that book 4900890004 is not on its shelf, i pressed the pannel again, a second hologram screen pops up, i read over it, and find that the book is still in the librairy, Assuming that someone took it off a shelf and forgot to put it back, i go off, in hunt for the book, slowly mooving around assorted book cases, i spot Nyx, and slowly start to move towards her*

Hello Nyx, may I assist you with finding anything? * i say, woundering why she was in the librairy *
The Great Race of Yith are fictional aliens in the Cthulhu Mythos of H. P. Lovecraft. They first appeared in Lovecraft's short story "The Shadow Out of Time" (1936). They are called the Great Race because they are the only beings to have mastered time travel.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
"Ok, listen, I'm going the the library to figure something out...I'll call you back in a minute.." I said as I opened my window and jumped out of my room that was on the 20th story...
I skidded down the sloped roof and landed on the ground then walked inside the library...

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 07:44:38 PM »
She eyed the Yithian leader suspiciously, closing the book, but keeping a talon in place of the page she was on. "Not really. Just trying to figure out your language I suppose." she lied turning the book and staring at the symbols. "We dragons have knack for languages, if you don't already know." Her tail swayed in annoyance, she just wanted the Yithian to leave her alone. They already wracked her brain enough by getting her here.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »
I saw the Yithian leader as I walked into the library...
"She dosn't want to be disturbed by any yithians....I suggest you come back when she in a better mood..." I said walking past the Yithian and grabbing a book, then flipping it to a certain page..

Offline 905

• Avid Aardvark
  • I loath whiny people.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 07:54:41 PM »
Please be gental with these books, Some of them are millions of years old *I say, a littke irked* Now i am simply woundering if i can assist, I can have these books translated for you, if your intristed in actully reading them, Yithian is not something your fluent in, im sure of it.

Now can i assist you in finding anything in here? * i say, pressing a pannel on a bookcase next to me, a hologram screen pops up, i press it a few times with one of my tenticals, not takeing an eye of eather of them *

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
"This book isnt in Yithian..its in my language.." I said showing him the text..
"And I've already got what I need...." I said about to leave but right before I opened the door...
"Keep in mind...I'll probably kill whoever tries spying on me.."
I opened the door and walked out..

Offline 905

• Avid Aardvark
  • I loath whiny people.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 08:00:44 PM »
* i laughted at his idle threat* You cannot kill the yith, we dont die, if you cut us in half, the two halfs will become two yithians, bycides were not spying on you, but trying to learn from you, for our records,
* i slowly move back towards the librairy main controll pannel pressing it several times with my tenticals, assorted lights come on out side, a pannel opens up, and i press it twice, from a hatch on the celeing, a small black orb floats out, and starts to patroll the librairy*