The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Now Taking 5 FREE commissions!  (Read 996 times)

Offline mrfurrball

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: dog
Now Taking 5 FREE commissions!
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:21:56 PM »
Free Commissions!!

Hello!,
  I am a fine artist with half a lifetime of experience looking to take anthro-art commissions. I work primarily in ink and water color and provide pdfs as well send the physical drawings.  I will take badge icons, character sketches, full color renderings, and scenes.  I will do adult themed artwork if you can prove you are over the age of 18.  I will not do any of the following: 1) children engaged in sexual activity, 2) non-consent or rape scenes, 3) racist shit.  I wish I didn't have to say that but I do, trust me.  Other than the aforementioned, anything goes and nothing scares me. I've been part of the kink and queer communities for many years and respect all identities.
    Finally, for a limited time I will be taking 5 free commissions so that I can use the images to advertise my work.  If you would like the originals I may need you to cover a small shipping fee.  Send me an email at : [email protected]
  Let me know what you're lookng for and we will get started!
Thanks,
Mr. Furrball :D

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: Now Taking 5 FREE commissions!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:07:05 AM »
Can we see some of your work?