The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros  (Read 732 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Super Smash Bros
« on: January 26, 2014, 09:27:16 AM »
Who else has played any of the super smash bros? What's your favourite one? Who's your favourite character, pokemon ball, item, stage, etc?

Super smash bros melee was probably my favourite, although I loved brawl and the original to death, my favourite character was Samus. I'm gonna buy a 3DS just so I can buy the new SSB that's coming out!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Super Smash Bros
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:06:09 AM »
I have a 3DS and dying for the latest installment, also perhaps a coincidence my favourite characters are fox and falco, though my other favourites would have to be ganondorf, lucario and sometimes Kirby

Favourite stage is final destination from brawl or either of the pokemon stadiums.

Favourite pokeball is kyogre and my favourite item is the super scope :P

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 01:27:43 PM »
I want to find my wii again D: I NEED THAT SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 11:23:57 PM »
Find it and when I get internets, we can start up a smash club :P

Offline A Wanderer

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (Anthro)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue
  • Height: 6'
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 01:25:22 AM »
I'm a bit of what people would call a "tourneyfag" even though I've never actually been to an SSB tournament. I will say, however, that I have defeated everyone that I've had a chance to play against in Melee. I love Melee and the original and am sure the next SSB will blow me away. Wasn't the biggest fan of Brawl though.

BTW, I think the Video Games forum needs to be moved out into the open. I'm betting a lot of don't know that this forum exists. I didn't until I saw my thread get moved there.
  • Avatar by: Unknown - The author isn't clear.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 01:34:28 AM »
I love all the content included in Brawl, especially the characters, but I prefer the tighter gameplay and music score of melee. The stages in Melee also felt more memorable. Super Smash Bros on the 64 is great too, but I just prefer the more recent ones. I'm also looking forward to the new smash bros that is going to be released, but I just hope they include Lucas! Lucas was my favorite character in Brawl!
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D