The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Im Losing It...  (Read 394 times)

Offline WolvenDogma

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The cream of the crop, rise to the top!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Kanine
  • Coloring: White fur/ black and grey in it
  • Height: 6' even
  • Weight: 235 lbs
  • Build: Muscular and very strong, a bit husky tho
  • Currently: Depressed as can be
Im Losing It...
« on: January 22, 2014, 05:05:33 AM »
I officially feel like I'm losing it... I have no clue why but I am losing all sanity and I need help. I feel as thought I am failing everything I attempt and that my road leads to nowhere... I need help. No matter how hard I try to help people it never does anything but make things worse...
"You just cannot, reach the self tought. The self taught of romance. When they develop opinions based on bad experience." -ZakDogma

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Im Losing It...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:07 PM »
Look to the past reflectively, not regretfully. A lot of the time it can see all we do is failure, but our greatest failures emerge our greatest successes. You see, successful people aren't usually people who try something once and win it all, no, the only difference between a successful person and a non-successful person is a successful person can look back on his failures and learn from them. Look back at what you did wrong, try to critically analyze the situation and see what exactly happened, I don't know the situation so I can't help you with that part, but you just need to look back reflectively. The situation could be the problem, you might find that you were helping someone with a task that was too complex, you might find that emotional states are too fragile and sometimes it's best not to give advice to people who are super upset, but comfort them ("I'm here for you *huggles*") until they calm down a bit. These little things, help make a huge difference later in the future, as long as you can look at your failures and not see only that of the failure, but that of the learning experience. Every knock down should make you stronger until you're invincible.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 10:25:49 PM »
WolvenDogma, perhaps you can give a few more details on precisely what's happened to make you feel this way? Only if you're comfortable, of course. If you'd rather message me personally, feel free to do that. I just feel that I can give better advice if I have a better idea of what's going on. Totally your call, of course.

Regardless, we're all here to support you.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 08:04:22 AM »
Been in your situation, you need stimulation if its going to the gym, chilling with friends or finding a job.
My cure was to make little things like origami, tying knots or making things out of wire.

Stimulate your self.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline WolvenDogma

• Avid Aardvark
  • The cream of the crop, rise to the top!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Kanine
  • Coloring: White fur/ black and grey in it
  • Height: 6' even
  • Weight: 235 lbs
  • Build: Muscular and very strong, a bit husky tho
  • Currently: Depressed as can be
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 10:42:17 PM »
I have plenty of things to timulate myself... But I get to the moments when theres nothing and its just Hell. I don't know, its been awhile since I've been on the forum but things are essentially the same, the guy I said I liked and I really thought he liked me back. Just wanted to be my friend all along (Despite the fact that he said he loved me) and I'm still a borderline insane musician with no musical skill... Murr
"You just cannot, reach the self tought. The self taught of romance. When they develop opinions based on bad experience." -ZakDogma