The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Stratos (Fantasy RP)  (Read 1807 times)

Offline lyzer

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Stratos (Fantasy RP)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 02:16:45 AM »
"It seems to me as if we are an underprepared team, oh and I'm Lyzer by the way, but shouldn't there be some sort of official greeter or something." He paused and looked around at the few that were there.

"I don't want to sound like that guy that starts trouble but I just want to know exactly why I'm here ya know?" He decided he may have spoken out a little to much and proceeded to sit down on the floor and then lay down on his back out of boredom

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 11:22:45 AM »
"Wait did you say "unprepared?" Who are to say I'm not! I'm ready for anything."  (Nix said with a small bit of agitation in his voice.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline lyzer

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 09:42:16 PM »
Lyzer looked over at Nix in a slow manner and half sarcastically said"I'm sure your as mentally prepared as you need to be but does anyone have a plan?"

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 12:10:04 AM »
"Of course I have a plan..get this job done with swift quickness,get my pay,my fame, and be on my way. But my plans always get changed. How about you? You ready for anything?"
(Nix said curios of this furs confidence.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline lyzer

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 02:10:00 AM »
"I'm only here for the pay. You can have the fame" Lyzer says turning away from the asker. "Im well enough prepared for a disaster... I have to be... I just have to" he continues to say as a lump in his throat begins to well up

Considering his emotions could get the best of him he sits down again and puts his head in his arms. "I'll just wait until you're all ready then" he says in a muffled voice. He feels he'll keep to himself for now or until he's needed.