The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Freedom sail's in black. (OOC Open to 4 players)  (Read 956 times)

Offline Captain Flint

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Horse
  • Coloring: Golden
  • Build: Healthy
  • Currently: Curious
Freedom sail's in black. (OOC Open to 4 players)
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:52:25 AM »
Roleplay theme: Pirates

Starting Location: Stranded island.

Story: I wish to try something I have never seen in any other roleplay I have taken a look at. All four players must create their own stories that all tie into the stranded island, and create unsolved conflict's in their stories that could possibly be a conflict for all of us in the future. The story my character's will have will not be presented in this OOC until they are revealed to you all within the roleplay. I never liked a roleplay knowing the story already, so it's time for surprizes and plot twists that none of you will get right away. The only thing you all need to know is that we are in the early 1700's. British and French hate eachother. There is almost everything in this roleplay that there was in the real 1700's.

Character Sheet: ( Two character's is the limit.)
Name:
Species:
Description:
Weapon skills:
Minor Skills:
Short Biography:

RULES:
 -No Godmodding

-No Disrespect to any players
 -No Killing other players without permission
 -No leaving other players behind (This will be free-posting)
 -Keep OOC talk in the OOC thread and out of the RP thread.
 -Cussing is aloud, because It makes more dramatic effect, and realism .

My characters:
Name: Talon Carter ( Captain)
Height: 6 feet
Species: Horse Anthro
Description: Natural look- Mid-healthy, Golden coat, black shoulder length mane and short cut tail, green eyes. Pearcings- one golden left Ear-ring. Started Clothing- Ragged shirt, trousers, and leather boots.
Weapon skills: Swordsman, Duel action Sword wielding, mid range fairly okay marksman, fair pullarms ( Throwing)
Minor Skills: knowledge to all sailing posts, expert helmsman, expert in naval activities, horrible cook, fair womanizer, and all skills that anyone should know to take care of themselves.

Short Biography: Untold for now.

Name: Hagard Chemini
Height: 6 feet
Species: Zebra
Description: Buff, Zebra stripes, short mane and tail, Clothing- Ragged shirt, trousers, boots. Pearcings- 3 rings per ear, 2 per eyebrow. Markings-Whip lash scar's all over his back.
Weapon skills: Swords, Rifleman, Bows.
Minor Skills: Expert cook, farmer, sailor, survivalist.

Short Biography: All that you know for now is that Hagard was a slave.

This Topic will be updated constantly as we go through the roleplay.