The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Always too angry  (Read 268 times)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Always too angry
« on: December 23, 2013, 08:12:26 AM »
I've always been angry, even in my sleep I'm angry. I had my mom take a picture of me sleeping once and I had just the fiercest scowl on my face.

I do believe in the zodiac, and as a Libra my life feels chaotic without the balance I seek in life.

But with the stressful situations set in front of me its rather difficult to work past these times peacefully and effectively. My mom is acting immaturely, spending most of her money on alcohol and sometimes leaving me to pick up the slack when she doesn't pay the bills. That sets me between a rock and a hard place due to the fact that I have to be providing for myself with my own check. (FYI we're both disabled.) She does this quite often and leaves me without extra cash to feed myself or buy necessities.

Plus I want to be able to buy food for the local homeless shelter and animal shelter with my check, but with my mother's constant habit I cannot do this. I get frustrated, I yell, then it just builds up on my already accumulating anger.

I really would appreciate some advice on how to curb my anger.

Thanks in advance if you can help! And if you can't, that's okay too.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline MaskaTheOtter

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Still, The last Naturologist in the world.
    • Awards
  • Species: River Otter
  • Coloring: Light Brown
  • Height: Anthro: 6' 2" Feral: 42"
  • Weight: Anthro: 170 lbs Feral: 25 lbs
  • Build: I am fit and strong, great swimmer
  • Currently: Swimming
Re: Always too angry
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 08:26:39 AM »
Maska Sigo at your service!!

Yourstorie really touched my heart so I will do whatever I can to help. What you have is a layered cake of problems. You already know that just like you know that it takes one to help fix the other.

As I said I am willing to help but I would rather you PM me, if that is alright.
I am back. Please message me!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
The one pilot that is crazy enough to fly anything!