The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Embarrassing things you do  (Read 86445 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Embarrassing things you do
« Reply #900 on: February 12, 2015, 05:09:37 PM »
I'll talk to myself when playing games...usually single player ones...I'll make comments and actually talk as if I'm in the situation...so when I sneak, I nearly whisper...example...

Same here, Especially in X3 Albion prelude.
I tend to say to myself "X number of ships, I'll call in my heavy fighter wing aswell as my corvette" then wait for a few seconds and reply to myself  o.O

When I played thief I used to hold my breath if a guard got to close, while leaning back in my chair.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: The Fluff Awakens!
« Reply #901 on: February 14, 2015, 05:21:10 AM »
I'll talk to myself when playing games...usually single player ones...I'll make comments and actually talk as if I'm in the situation...so when I sneak, I nearly whisper...example...

*sneakily walks up to a hill horizon*
"Oh, I see yoooou..."
*gets killed by sniper*
"Ah!--okay, note to self; don't stand in open on a hill, got it, noted, let's try again..."
So on...I just find it fun and entertaining...
An everyday occurrence in my gaming. Did it just yesterday in fact.

I tend to overreact to things and get emotional easily, then I apologize afterwards and feel like an idiot for getting worked up so easily.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #902 on: February 14, 2015, 10:23:09 AM »

"Oh, I see yoooou..."
*gets killed by sniper*
"Ah!--okay, note to self; don't stand in open on a hill, got it, noted, let's try again..."

I do that as well.

I will also explain my thoughts and rant aloud to myself. Like, for example, if I saw someone  on YouTube say something about how it "makes no sense that atheists criticize Christianity but not other religions."

Me: "But they do! And the reason why atheists criticize Christianity more than others is... most atheists that can speak out are in countries that are primarily Christian, so they have to deal with it more, and along with that fact, they typically come from Christian households, so they, like, have more experience with it. Damn it, it's not that friggen hard to grasp if you think..."

I also babble about random things on my mind to myself as well.

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
« Reply #903 on: February 14, 2015, 07:29:28 PM »

"Oh, I see yoooou..."
*gets killed by sniper*

I do that as well.

I will also explain my thoughts and rant aloud to myself. Like, for example, if I saw someone  on YouTube say something about how it "makes no sense that atheists criticize Christianity but not other religions."

Me: "But they do! And the reason why atheists criticize Christianity more than others is... most atheists that can speak out are in countries that are primarily Christian, so they have to deal with it more, and along with that fact, they typically come from Christian households, so they, like, have more experience with it. Damn it, it's not that friggen hard to grasp if you think..."

I also babble about random things on my mind to myself as well.
That atheist thing is so true, btw. We do have more experience with Christians. Hey, I came from a home of Christians! I've got plenty of experience(Unfortunately lol).

I will have two sided conversations with myself. Out loud. A lot.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #904 on: February 15, 2015, 04:35:56 AM »
I'm not very good about getting dressed. After I shower in the evening, I tend to stay naked until the next day.

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
  • Species: (Adult??) Werewolf!
  • Coloring: Blue, gray, yellow and black
  • Height: 6’8” I keep getting taller :/
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Rather curvy, fills everything well.
  • Currently: Perhaps wanting to relive time from high school.
« Reply #905 on: February 15, 2015, 05:55:54 AM »
When I become extremely fearful of something, I shake, like when you're really cold. It's a lot to get over to be honest…
Find me on amino, Twitter and patreon:
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #906 on: February 15, 2015, 10:40:29 PM »
I'm not very good about getting dressed. After I shower in the evening, I tend to stay naked until the next day.
You're so lucky! I wish I lived in my own place, then I would just come home and stop wearing clothes all day.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #907 on: February 16, 2015, 02:17:30 AM »
I find that, while playing video games, when I concentrate (among other things) I cease speaking, to the extent that people mistake me as having left. This also occurs after several deaths, or something incredible happens.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #908 on: February 16, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »
When I'm doing really hard stuff in a game, I whimper. Like a dog X3

Also, when I'm playing games like XCOM, I talk to my soldiers as if I'm ordering them around via my voice

I'll be like "alright, Valdez, move here, Murphy up trough heeeeere... And flanking shot! Boyah!"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Saphira/Sephir Wolfdragon

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: Gray, black, white, dark blue and light blue(almost white)
  • Height: standing on hind legs 161 cm. (not counting the ears)
  • Weight: 75 kg. including thick fur, wings and tail (2 meter long).
  • Build: normal to thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: sometimes I sneak around in the shadows, reading your posts...
« Reply #909 on: February 16, 2015, 04:30:06 PM »
You're so lucky! I wish I lived in my own place, then I would just come home and stop wearing clothes all day.

I actually come home and take off my clothes... but I live with my parents so I'll be like; okay keep on your underwear... >.<
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #910 on: February 16, 2015, 04:46:31 PM »
Nai, I think you'd enjoy 'Tom Clancy's ENDWAR', it's got voice commands.

Anyway, I sometimes make people mad because I'll debate the dumbest things. I don't mean to do it, I just like to voice my own opinion....
And then defend it like it was a diamond or other precious gem.

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #911 on: February 16, 2015, 06:29:56 PM »

I actually come home and take off my clothes... but I live with my parents so I'll be like; okay keep on your underwear... >.<
I sleep in just my underwear, and I'll spend a bit of my morning like that, but once I eat and shower and throw on my clothes, I feel weird being in just my underwear. Which is odd when you think about the fact that sitting around in just shorts(which I do from time to time)is practically the same as sitting in just underwear(cause it covers the same area).

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #912 on: February 17, 2015, 04:56:17 AM »
As soon as I get through my apartment door, everything is coming off. XD I don't even care.

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
  • Species: (Adult??) Werewolf!
  • Coloring: Blue, gray, yellow and black
  • Height: 6’8” I keep getting taller :/
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Rather curvy, fills everything well.
  • Currently: Perhaps wanting to relive time from high school.
« Reply #913 on: February 17, 2015, 05:37:52 AM »
I like smelling hair. One furson's in particular but I do smell hair from time to time.
Find me on amino, Twitter and patreon:
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #914 on: February 17, 2015, 07:40:54 AM »
I whistle, and sometimes sing, Car Wash by Rose Royce whenever showering. Seriously, no matter where I shower; gym showers, my shower, any shower. Because, c'mon, you can't honestly shower without having that song go through your head.

Cocaine & Caviar

And your problem is mine how?...