The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry RolePlay world!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Snow Kittie

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Furry RolePlay world!
« on: January 07, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »
Ever heard of FurryMUCK? Take your roleplay a step further! FurryMUCK is a game over 20 years old, something like a command prompt that connects with hundreds of other people and all roleplay together! There are no graphics, text only, just like typical roleplay. Except this goes to the next level. The server is an entire world you can explore, with functions that a typic roleplay can not possibly have. Pets, rooms, items, different parts of the worlds have different people. For example, when in the park you can type "south" to go to the southern end, and if you continue you will be walking south down Furry Avenue, on either side of which are maltshops, bars, apartments and more!

Create your character with a custom description when someone looks at you (look [name]

Create custom messages for things like [hug character]

Use ["] to type in what you say and it converts it to "name says, '[message]"

Use [:] to type in an action and it converts it to "name [action]"

Describe your house for when people walk in it, creating rooms and attaching proper exits.

Discover places and things to do

Own pets and control them with a custom command telling them to say and do things

This game used to have 500+ players but has since then dwindled as kids want graphics, but HEY you guys like role playing in here, chat only, so how about joining us!
Website and address: FurryMUCK.com *edit to fix address, thank you for pointing that out*
Port: 8888

Clients:
Windows: mudlet.com
Android: mukluk
Online: mudconnect.com

You need to shoot the administrator and email with a intro and include a username and password you want to have to join. Once you have that you can go into your client and join the server using the address and port, and finally use "connect [username] [password]"

If you need help PM me!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 09:08:13 PM by Kona Akiura »

Offline Philosophunculist

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am 14, gay and furry ;) Call me Phuph for short.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Brown with white belly.
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 138lb
  • Build: Fit but slim (not particularly musculare).
  • Currently: Just came out to my family...
Re: Furry RolePlay world!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 10:13:24 AM »
I will definitely have look at this  XP  (btw the address you gave us is spelled wrongly; you wrote www.furrymuck.con, you mean www.furrymuck.com)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:15:15 AM by Philosophunculist »

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
Re: Furry RolePlay world!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 04:20:27 PM »
Doo-Bee-Doo...
 looks interesting i;'ll give it a go.
wired as right now