The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wanting to write a story: Need two others.  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Nyxlie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Eared Rabbit
  • Coloring: Blue (a natural blue)
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 112 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and wiry
Wanting to write a story: Need two others.
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »
I have an idea for a story that I would like to write and I thought it would be cool to put a couple of people from the furry forums in my story. Simply, it's an action story more or less. There will be fight scenes and such and the three of us (myself and two others) will certainly be "good guys". Magic and current technology are part of my story idea. However, guns and/or explosives are not allowed to be used by myself and the other two characters. (I know this might not make sense but you'll understand whenever I finish it)  I honestly don't know if anyone would be interested but I thought I'd write this and leave it open. So, if you're interested, I need a complete character profile of your fursona.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Any special abilities: (Note: Nothing outrageous)
Anything else you can think of:

I would like to say that I DO NOT guarantee that you will be in my story even if you are the only person who has shown interest. Please, I don't say this to be mean or offensive. I just don't want to feel pressured and would like to be up front with people about it. ^ ^ Honestly, if your character profile is good and not unrealistic, you'll probably be in my story.

Just want to say again that I only need two but if there are more than that, that offer, I will choose. It will not be on a first come, first serve basis. (this is just assuming that anyone is even interested. lol)

Thanks for your time and I hope to read your character profile soon.   :upupdi3:

P.S. I will be going on vacation tomorrow. So I'm giving this one week. Depending on how many show interest, I'll let everyone know who will be in the story on Friday night.

Posted on: July 27, 2007, 07:02:08 PM
I just realized I put this in the wrong forum for some odd reason, so if a mod would like to move it to the literature forum, then by all means.  :">

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Wanting to write a story: Need two others.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 11:10:10 PM »
Name:Shinzui Suterusu
Species:Grey Wolf/Vampire
Appearance:Wears white-grey goggles and a Shimmering Black Moon Pendant with a dark thread leading down to a Bloodstone, wears a black Mock Vest and black Baggy pants, no paws, humans hands, the only things I obtained were the senses strength etc. but my overall appearance besides obtaining fur did not change, i also have a scar across my forehead((see pic))
Personality:Cold but caring....
Weapons:Wind's Shadow(katana)Frost's Shadow and Storm's Shadow(twin daggers)
Bow(not named yet)
Abilities:Extremely fast, lightning waves, able to charge a ball of lightning in the palm of my hand, i can send lightning thru the veins in my arms, mind reading, healing magic...

Offline Claira

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Oozora Pirates!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ring Tailed Lemur
  • Coloring: Black ears, grey body, white and black rings around tail
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 112
Re: Wanting to write a story: Need two others.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 04:31:48 AM »
Name: Claira Sinra
Species: Ring-Tailed Lemur
Appearance: Black ears, grey to black-colored fur, white and black rings on tail. Long, black hair, slightly covering her left eye. Dress varies- Usual outfit- A school-girl type outfit, color usual varies, depending on mood,  but she mostly wears her blue outfit.
Personality: She is kind and caring to close friends, as well as cold-hearted to strangers. She tends to be a tomboy, at times, and she rarely agrees with others, causing her to get into a lot of arguments, with others. She sometimes acts like a snob, and whenever there is nothing to do, you can find her napping, in random areas.
Weapons: Steel staff- has three detachable sections, that each have their own technique they are used for. First section combined with second- boomerang effect (first section allows the second section to be flung off it, and it comes strait cback, like a boomerange). Third section combines with the first section- Gun effect(Sections combine to form something along the lines of a gun, that temperarly shoots out wind razors, automatically). Second section combined with the third section- Gas effect(Sprays out a strong gas, that when inhaled, poisons the victim, and depending on how much is inhaled, depends on if they are permenetly poisoned).
Any special abilities: The ability to control wind. Special techniques-
Healing Wind- Heals anyone she chooses to use it one- cannot use it on herself, and is limited to heal only 3 people in one day. Takes 24 hours to recharge.
Wind Razir- Comes with the combination of the first and third sections of her staff. Limited to 10 automatic shots. Can be stopped by simply taking appart the two sections.
Twister- Unlimited ammount of uses, and most commonly used attack, for both offense and deffence. Depending on where and when the twister approaches, if can be used as a shield, to block and knock out foes(temporarily, of course), and can knock foes back into things, for offensive moves.
Anything else you can think of: She has a younger sister, whom is 12, and has not yet mastered controling the wind. Her little sister still lives with their parents, whom are in London.

Note: If you would like for me to change anything, just tell me, and I'd be glad to. O:) (<< That does not tell the truth about what I am... =3
I Shall Forever Search For My True Meaning... And I Shall Bring Back The Age Of Piracy!!