Author Topic: What's your favorite game ending? *SPOILERS*  (Read 877 times)

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
What's your favorite game ending? *SPOILERS*
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:36:39 PM »
After thinking about my own favorite game ending I thought it would be cool to see what other people's were and why. Obviously this thread is going to be full of spoilers so make sure you put anything about the game ending in a spoilers box!

So without further ado, what's your favorite game ending?

To get started mine is Persona 3!

Spoiler for Hidden:
Ahh a beautiful ending to a fantastic game. After preventing the fall of mankind with the power of the social bonds you have formed over the past year, the protagonist seals away the incarnation of death, Nyx, with his (or her in the portable version) life. You think this is the end for them, but because of a promise made earlier in the story the character lives on to see its fulfillment. On the day the promise is to be fulfilled the main character meets with the characters he had formed a tight bond with for the last year one last time before meeting with his companion, Aigis, at the roof of the school. As the main character's life slowly fades away, Aigis rests your head on her lap as she thanks you for helping her find meaning to her life. With the footsteps of your friends heading closer and bathed in the life of spring the protagonist finally dies. It's probably one of the most bittersweet endings, but it is a beautiful way to bring the game to a close, especially after the events all the characters have been through.

Because words don't do as much justice here's a video

Persona 3 - Final Event 04 ( "Forever" )
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: What's your favorite game ending? *SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 06:35:41 PM »
Bioshock Infinite, no doubt.

It's mindblowing and really had me thinking for days.
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:18:53 AM »
Red Dead Redemption.

Toot toot all aboard the feel train.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
Haha, Siggidy didn't I just say that my two favourite would be bioshock infinite or red dead redemption and then these too pop up :3

SO I'm gonna be a rebel and say my favourite ending was the ending of Mass Effect 1
Spoiler for Hidden:
I dunno, the ending of mass effect (the first one) just had me feel... good, I dunno why, it's like the game reminded me of all the old games that had epic stories that I used to play, games that just seemed so incredible and awesome and the ending just reminded me of all those days and made me enjoy everything about it
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";