The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Money (OOC RP thread)  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
Re: Blood Money (OOC RP thread)
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »
Kicking at some rubble until it opened up enough room for her to crawl though. Tapping the ear piece Suzumi coughed a little and dusted herself off before surveying the damage. "You *censor* asshat, you used to much explosives...." Walking the the edge of the shattered remains of one of the buildings walls she looked down to see how everybody was moving but the dust was too thick to make out  who it was.
She had the perfect vantage point to see the massive armed truck pull in and open fire before departing just as soon as it arrived. Making her way to the other side of the building she spied the Skulls getting into a vehicle together.

"This is Koruki, over...I am going to need a pick up three blocks west of your position, but be careful the BR's are all over the place"  Pulling out her crossbow and loading it with one of her custom milled explosive sticky bolts she shot it at the window. The plastic explosive hit the window before detonating clearing the way for her to climb down, the broken concrete walls, using those natural claws of hers to full effect.

Finally reaching the ground floor she was met with a loud snarl behind her. Glancing back she ducked out the way as a massive blade swung down next to her. "You have got to be *censor* kidding me." Gripping the "wasp's stinger" she reached into the pouch on her hip and pulled out a vicious looking bolt, the heavy metal shaft had been cut at random positions to leave jagged looking barbs sticking out at 30° angles. Loading it, she pulled the trigger almost instantly, the silent thud of the bolt being released filled the air around her."Suck on this you overgrown *censor**censor* muffin". Hitting its mark the bolt dug into the BR's throat, he reacted perfectly and tried to pull it out, literally shredding his own throat as he did. Tapping her ear piece once more. "Koruki in position."

Still smirking rather sadistically at the large male with a half shredded throat bleeding all over the place. "That look suits you. Why dont we bleed you out some more?" Her more psychotic nature finally breaking though that normally smiling face of hers. Reaching back and drawing another ripper bolt she took her time and loaded it, her gaze fixed on how her opponent was gripping his own throat to try and stop the bleeding. Instead of firing it from the distance she was at she started to charge him, blood lust in her eyes. Swinging her arms forward she  slammed the from of her crossbow into his midriff. "Say goodnight."  Squeezing the trigger once more the bolt shot into the soft flesh of his gut, the sick sounds of skin being torn.
The real damage wasn't done just yet. She grabbed the end of the bolt sticking out and quickly pulled back on it the warm crimson now covering her hand and arm as guts got shredded and torn open.

Quite assure that he was now dead she sat on top of his crumpled up body and idly licked at her claws and fingers awaiting her pickup from the rest of the group, seemingly not realizing or caring what they would think if they say her in that position.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:20:48 PM by Suzumibachii »

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 10:18:20 PM »
(Aww, screw it lets give it a shot... Also got a new avatar what do you think?)  >:3

Looking over his shoulder to answer Linnea a B.R. that slipped on the roof falls forward and under the truck causing it to swerve and slid into a building wall, "Oh **censor**!", as the truck smashes whatever B.R.s that were on the driver's side of the truck like a very gory pancake, "Ow, shit that hurt...", rubbing his head looks around dazed and hearing Koruki yelling, "Alright! damn... just give us a few, gotta get us out of this shit first!", tapping on his ear piece tries to back the truck up as it scrapes along the walls with the sounds of bones rolling around crunching and flesh ripping, "aww... that's gonna be a bitch to clean off!", backing up faster knocks over a few more B.R.s as they throw themselves at the truck, "Linnea get on that back turret! Those bastards keep slowing us down! T! Snap out of it!! We need you here!", throwing the truck in drive hears it backfire and spit, "Come on, Come on! don't quit on me now!",
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:23:18 PM by Chronic Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red fur, white belly, black ear tips and streaks on muzzle, purple on legs to mid calf, and on arms to elbows, tail tip is also purple, green eyes.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: thin but healthy, fluffy tail, somewhat muscular, but not overly so
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 04:16:02 AM »
Linnea felt herself being jolted as the truck crashed, and heard Jacky yelling for her to get the back turret. Holstering her pistol she threw him a  quick salute, "aye Aye cap'n Jacky" she said then laughing turned to the back turret. Grabbing hold of the large weapon she swiveled it quickly around firing rapidly at the B.r.'s hearing screams of pain over the the sounds of the gun and the ringing in her ears.  From behind her she heard T whimper and turned to see the blue jay in the midst of one of her fits.
"Damn it," she swore under her breathe then sighed. Turning her focus back to the B.R.'s outside she began speaking to T calmly in a soothing tone. "T listen to me, I'm the one you want to listen to, alll these other voices,you have to get rid of them. Come on T, focus, stay with me, I'm here to help you....." she continued like that talking slowly and clearly, waiting for a response from T, signalling that she was alright.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Species: great white (anthro)
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
  • Height: 6' 5"
  • Weight: 185 LBS
  • Build: Medium build
  • Currently: mellow
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 10:17:54 PM »
T blanched, perking her head up to look about. T was hit with another wave of nausea, this one less severe than the last. attempting to get up, T slips and slides like a dog in a cargo van. wanting to be out and in the air, T slips past linnea staggering for air. sticking her head out of the window like a gopher, looking about as if on high alert. T leaps onto the roof and extends her wings taking air, the sickness subsides and the clamor ceases. quite and peace full! that is until T dive bombed a B.R absentmindedly ripping off her head...

from up above everything looks more peaceful than what actuality deems. following the getaway vehicle "Sweet Tooth" T enjoys the warm updraft from the hot streets, waiting and gathering her thoughts before shit hit the fan yet again.
  • Signature art by: FDF
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 12:26:36 PM »
Still still on the corpse of the BR she had taken down she rather absent minded listened tot he sounds of gun fire and fighting still down the road from her, Listening tot he radio chatter she piped up "You guys need some help, sounds like im missing one hell of a party. Lin dont you dare kill them all before I get there."
Getting up and starting to run towards the sound of gun fire, clearly not wanting to miss out on the fun. Her thoughts were interrupted as a loud gunshot rung out between the buildings followed by an all to common pain. Looking down at her arm she could see a clear bullet hole straight through it, squirts of blood dripping from the hole and down her fingers to the floor. Instantly she dived behind a conveniently placed garbage dumpster. "Koruki reporting, sniper in my vicinity. Get your *censor* asses over here." She ripped a piece of her shirt off and used it as a makeshift bandage. Not sure where the shot came from made her nervous, she was for all intents and purposes pinned at her current location.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
Driving along looks in what's left of the mirror on the driver side heading towards Koruki's position, smiling as he sees the B.R.s begin to give up and retreat, "Heh, about damn time...", suddenly the truck is rammed and takes a hard left just a block away from Koruki, "Son of a bitch! It's the god damn X-Slingers!", looking over sees it's another truck with a red X on the door and hood, with a mounted turret as they begin to open fire Jacky turns the wheel ramming them against the wall scrapping along as they hit polls, parking meters and street lights, "Yeah! That's right little bitches, we still got some fight left!"

As the two vehicles collide again and again, Jacky taps on his ear piece, "T, head over and meet up with Koruki, give some aid and we will... Argh! just hold out til we get there! Linnea get over to the side door, do something about that turret, the armor can't hold up much longer!", reaching behind his seat holds his rifle in his right hand and fires out the passenger window, "How you like that **censor**!?"

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Red fur, white belly, black ear tips and streaks on muzzle, purple on legs to mid calf, and on arms to elbows, tail tip is also purple, green eyes.
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 03:53:45 AM »
Linnea scrabbled across the truck, flailing wildly for a handhold. Reaching the side of the vehicle she flung open the door gripping the side of the van tightly. Pulling out her Colt, she angled her body using the door of the van as protection while she fired at the X-Slinger on the turret. Suddenly she had a crazy idea.
"Jacky, if you can get me next to their door, I can get over there, and piss with them a bit." she said hauling herself forward. "I could maybe try to take out the driver while I'm at it. Then I could meet you guys back at base, it's not to far now, I could run there."

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 09:27:32 PM »
T saw some muzzle flashes from atop of a 23 story building. banking hard left T began to home in on the sharp shooter. remembering that the group had radios, T tapped her ear piece. " I see, Frankoteador. im going to play with this one. holler if ya need me!" T circled the building making a lazy left turn, the shooter took some pop shots missing all three. "hmm!" "these guys can drop a moving target yet they cant nail a skeet at 40m away!" T droned to nobody in particular. making several swooping dives, testing the pricks resolve. T scarred the ginger looking feller with one eye out of his spot, making for the stair well.

T lost focus, staring blankly doing the repetitive task of hazing her prey. with a big yawn she dove and snatched one eyes rifle with her talon. leaving him defenseless. the one eyed fox tripped over a knocked over water cooler, Linnea barked something unintelligible through the radio com. T ignored it like always, closing in step by step brandishing her sharp fish hooked ACB knife. blood splatter and a scream followed by repeated slinks as blade met flesh over and over... no remorse a dish best served cold.
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 03:11:02 PM »
Sat behind the dumpster considering her options the sounds of gun fire echoing between the tall buildings around her, hearing the triple shot echoing she peeked out and saw T flying up high. "Perfect timing" She hissed out before ducking out from behind her cover and running towards the sounds of intense fighting a few blocks away. "Jacky, Can you lead them to the corner of Broad and Main?" I might be able to use my last special bolt to block the path after you get though." She reached into her bag and pulled out a bright red bolt, several heavy explosives strapped around the shaft.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013, 09:32:12 PM »
Jacky tossing his gun at the sound it clicking, starts to ram into the other truck, tapping on his ear piece sighs, "Linnea strap your self in, we are already too spread apart in this district, Koruki we are inbound to get you... make that shot count!", turning the wheel hard as he forces both the vehicles to turn heading up toward Main, "This plan could of gone a whole lot better... Remind me to pack more ammo next time?", swerving a bit unintentionally as the song changes, looks out the corner of his eye as a massive hand blood soaked grabs hold of Jacky's arm and neck trying to pull him out, "**censor** hell!!", struggling to keep straight on the road the X-Slinger's run out of ammo and begin using hand pistols, random weapons like bats with nails and cheap store bought swords, "**censor** damn it! Linnea! take the wheel!", undoing his seat belt stabs the hand with his knife as it lets go, Jacky automatically climbs out the window and on to the roof of the truck carefully.

Looking over as the large foe stumbles back holding his hand screaming in pain looks over at Jacky and snarls he is a much larger Blood Ringer looking to be a male bull with a street sign on his chest saying in bold letters, DEAD END. Getting to his feet slowly as the truck gains speed, "Come on you big bastard, Come and get me!!", tossing his knife up catches it in his other hand taking the military stance he was taught, and smiles the B.R yells taking a few steps carefully towards Jacky, "Alright... let's dance."

[size=78%]Girugamesh Shining[/size]

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2013, 11:32:22 PM »
Linnea slid into the driver's seat of the truck, and gripped the wheel tightly, as the youngest member of the gang, she was hardly ever allowed to drive, so she wasn't very good at it. Inhaling deeply she tried to keep the truck steady, knowing Jacky was on the roof.
As she neared the corner where they were supposed to meet Kuroki she whispered, "Sorry Jacky" and turned the wheel hard sending the truck into a 180 degree spin, as she hit the brakes, which protested loudly. Skidding to a stop she jumped out the door of the truck knife in hand ready to fight.

((Sorry everyfur, major writer's block DX))

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 05:45:50 AM »
a loud boom, followed by a blur of light as dirt rained all over T. painful ringing emanating from everywhere at once. A giant hand picked her up and tossed her through a newly blasted hole in the wall. dazed and confused, T managed to make out bits of her enviorment, she was in a ruined waiting room filled with the skeletal remains of furniture and fractured works of art. A big fat hog wearing a welders apron, elbow deep cleaning latex gloves and a welding mask walked in from the hole.

he snorted, laughing at his new plaything. T had no intention of being any ones new toy, with a groan she got on all fours. crawling slowly for the far door leading into the stair well. right as she reached safety a heavy weight on her back forced her to her belly, the hog kicked her down reaching for his torture tools on his belt. With a massive headache and the shock from a blast T was left helpless. unable to defend herself, or unwilling as the familiar voices piped in. "get your lazy ass up and fight this **censor**!" "pretend you're dead, mabe it will go away" another voiced replied weakly. "well now whos fault is it this time?" a baritone commanding voice echoed. T was going to have to fight herself as well as that sadistic pig, man what a day this was becoming.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »
Her gaze was fixed on a skybridge linking two buildings, her plan had been to hit it and send the ruble down to block the road, The sound of screeching tires distracted her and she looked at the van spinning and coming to a stop directly under the bridge. " *censor* I cant hit that." Looking down at her crossbow she could hear the sound of the truck following behind  She pulled out the collapsible stock on her crossbow locking it in place and securing her position she tapped her ear piece. "I cant block the road you guys are directly underneath the bridge. But im going to take that truck out. Hold on, this round wasn't made for a target that small...." Looking down the scope she took a deep breath and aimed for the drivers window. The heavy shluck sound of the bolt being released echoed around her, sending its explosive package at her target.... the drivers window shattered as it broke though impaling not only him to her seat but also arming the explosives. "20 Seconds...."