The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Money (OOC RP thread)  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
Blood Money (OOC RP thread)
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:48:13 AM »
If you get confused read back on the link below, and I do mean "READ!!"  >:(
http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=22958.msg1027043#new
No openings are left BUT, If it gets good or you PM me, I will admit more people to join...

"Oww... god damn that hurt!", pushing some rubble off his legs and dusting himself off looks up as he realizes he fell two stories within the building, getting back to his feet shakes it off and checks self for damage, "Huh, still in one piece... nice!", looking over sees thugs and other gang punks spread out lying on the ground in twisted ways dead among the rubble, raising his hand to his brow walks towards an opening in a wall as light pours in through the dust, taking a few steps finds himself back into the streets,

"This Jacky coming in... hellooo? Can you hear me? pick up pick up pick up! Where the hell are you guys!?", along the empty streets of crashed cars Jacky fumbles around with a radio headset smacking it a few times the streets are barren as smoke rise up into the sky from the previous explosion that landed him there, "I got lost after the... well when the floor collapsed... yeah may have used to much explosives sorry about that, I have no **censor** clue where I am now...", beginning to pace back and forth rolls shoulder as he adjusts his rifle. "Aww shit...", taking cover behind a burning car looks over as a pick up truck fitted with make shift armor pulls up around and a couple gang members with guns step out looking around, "Look forget the heist if you can't make it to the destination... I just signaled to these idiots and we better get a move on and fast." checking his ammo sighs heavily and takes a knee getting ready for the fire fight.

"Oh well, good luck I guess.", looking over his shoulder sees two figures moving about in the building, turns off his com, "Heh, hope they don't end up shooting each other..."

« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 02:49:32 AM by Chronic Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red fur, white belly, black ear tips and streaks on muzzle, purple on legs to mid calf, and on arms to elbows, tail tip is also purple, green eyes.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: thin but healthy, fluffy tail, somewhat muscular, but not overly so
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Blood Money (OOC RP thread)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:55:52 AM »
Rising shakily a lone black cat smoothed her fur gently prodding her limbs, searching for breaks. Coughing as she peered through the dust and smoke filled air she sighed, and muttered under her breath, "Damn it Jacky," but she couldn't really be mad, she was alive after all.

Pressing a hand to her ear, she heard a faint static, pierced occasionally by a voice, one she could barely identify as Jacky's. Coughing she spoke quickly, hoping to make contact with other members of the gang. "This is Blackout," she called into the mic, "Anyone there? Jacky? What the hell happened?" She waited several seconds without a reply, then sighed again, "When I get my paws on that idiot," she muttered to herself, and adjusted her rifle on her back, as her hand darted to the holster on her hip, which housed her pistol.Satisfied her weapons were in order, she walked quickly through the rubble, leaping over bodies and large chunks of cement as she went, she'd have to try to rendezvous with someone, if that didn't work she'd just have to figure out something else.

Looking up and scanning the area she noticed two shapes in the quickly clearing smoke and dust, and grinning made her way towards the closest one, no matter what awaited her, be it friend or a fight, she had no doubt she was ready to take it on.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Species: great white (anthro)
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
  • Height: 6' 5"
  • Weight: 185 LBS
  • Build: Medium build
  • Currently: mellow
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 04:37:10 AM »
A constant ringing, pain and blood. all too familiar for someone in my line of work no doubt. "I remember where I am, meh." mumbled T. the world was upside down, a familiar scene. cubicles, chairs and papers strewn all about as if a miniature tornado ran its course within. T shambled on all fours, scrambling and waiting for a noise. remembering her ear damage, decided to casually search her suroundings. T found herself a floor above the vault, clearly blown through the body sized hole in the middle of the room. tilting her head, shrugging T walked to the shattered windows to look out. there they were, some savages and jacky. shouting at the top of her lungs T tried to tell jacky of the crookz positions, instead what came out was" I'm gonna EAT YOUR BABIES!".

the crookz all pointed their guns up to the third floor of the bank, and opened up with a barrage of 5.56MM fire. good thing they couldn't aim for shit! Grinning inside T decided not to lose her brain, at least for the moment for it would piss off the rest of the crew. scrambling for the floor yet again the building began to moan and shift from the stress of the blast. it looks like its your lucky day T, shit was just about to get real!

• Signature art by: FDF
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 09:58:04 PM »
Flinching at the sound of T, looks up at the window as she takes cover from the gun fire, popping up and firing back, Jacky taking advantage of the distraction rounds back behind the burning car and sneaks around them pulling a few grenades out of his extra pockets, "Time to say hello...", getting across the street pulls the pins and throws two under the pick up, taking off dives into a near by alley way to take cover as the truck explodes.

The explosion takes two out as the truck lays on it's side burning, the crooks that survived limp away or head inside the blown building, reaching up turns his head set back on, "Yah company coming up, three or four, K.O.S., no mercy... hehe.", getting to his feet sees a few crooks heading towards him, "Aww shit!", ducking down takes off into the alley ways looking over his shoulder as bullets zip by, "Alright, lets play the predator game...", grins as he bolts around the corner and drops a smoke bomb to lose them, "Oh... this has only begun." as the crooks slow to a pace they look around frantically, "The **censor** did he go!? Spread out!"

"heh, there is always that one idiot who says that.",

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Red fur, white belly, black ear tips and streaks on muzzle, purple on legs to mid calf, and on arms to elbows, tail tip is also purple, green eyes.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 01:25:03 AM »
Linnea flinched at the sound of T's yell, and then swore under her breath as she heard the gunfire. This was bad, her rifle wasn't meant for close range, and if the thugs had guns of their own she couldn't get close enough for hand to hand. That left one option.

Drawing her colt, she ran half crouched through the rubble, ready to shoot the first thing that moved. She had to get away from the site of the battle and find a place to set up a sniping position, only then could she help T and Jacky. Somewhere ahead of her she heard the crunch of feet on the rubble and flicked the safety of her gun off, finger poised on the trigger. A split second later she saw a faint silouhette moving through the dust and smoke that was still slowly clearing around her. Aiming haphazardly she shot several times diving behind a large chunk of cement, a half muffled scream telling her she'd hit her target. Quickly she moved away from the area before any more thugs could show up, her sights set on a building not far away.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 02:44:54 AM »
A bright flash followed by searing pain. grenade shrapnel bit through T's left wing. being familiar with what happens next, T dove for the floor. just as three bozo's dumped their magazines into the ragged furniture. T absentmindedly felt around for her LMG, not realizing that after a spray n' pray its usually customary to follow up with some frantic flanking. The Crookz slowly made their way around the debris to where T was holing up, as they peeked over some knocked down desks guns at the ready, T was nowhere to be found.

T landed on top of the bozo in the back, repeatedly shanking at his kidneys and sternum with her ACB-90. the sound of blade in flesh alerted the poor sods two other friends to T.   T mumbled into her victims ear " don't worry, Im sure they will shoot around ya!". The crookz brought their guns to bear, the combined might of two Assault rifles tore the bastard to pieces. T pulled the mans arm up and used his rifle finger in the trigger, dropping the two thugs with two three round bursts. T crouched down looking at her handy work with a sideways look, shooting the rest of the rifles bullets into the already dead meat bags.

T takes off on an injured wing, circling about and assessing the situation. from 150Ft up she could see jacky making way to Linnea, both clearly unaware they were about  to bump right smack into each other. the back ally ways we were supposed to split up into both merged at a single point to a manhole cover. Intrigued T kept flying around waiting and watching for what would happen next.
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 07:22:45 PM »
As crooks start to look around one spots T in the sky flying and begins to take aim but Jacky emerges from the smoke and guns on his back in an X formation, swings his right arm under the crooks body picking him up high over his head spins him about to slam him into the hard pavement, as his neck snaps and lays there lifeless Jacky lets out a sigh "Heh, one down three to-", another crook having watched his comrade get killed opens fire, a bullet zips by Jacky as he ducks down and takes his rifle out dropping to one knee, fires 2 three round burst up the crooks chest and head as he falls another crook comes around the alleyway from the street end gun blasting, as a few shots strike Jacky's vest he stumbles forward groaning and reaches for his shotgun swinging around quickly, with rifle in right hand, "You little shit!"

Standing in the alley with both weapons drawn and aiming down both ends fires a shot with the spas-12 that takes the crook off his feet and on to the ground thriving in pain, "Damn... little low.", shaking off the shots to his back walks shouldering his weapons and sees the smoke has settled taking off sees the figure of the last crook coming around the corner taking his rifle back out and rams the crook holding his neck, hip fires into his gut and chest as they back into a wall, letting go heads back to the streets and looks around, "Where the hell are they?",

A loud horn echoes through the streets as another truck peels out around the corner with a mounted turret in the trailer, "Oh you gotta be **censor** kidding me!?", as the gun starts to fire Jacky takes cover behind the rubble and destroyed cars as the truck zooms by taking shots, "Son of a bitch!", popping up briefly takes a few shots back striking the front left tire but it keeps coming and going shooting wildly, "God damn it!", Jacky decides to take off down the block ducking a diving behind cars and debris as the truck scrapes along firing. "Time to die worm!"

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 11:47:55 AM »
Linnea heard the sounds of gun shots, and a few moments later, a truck horn as she ran through the alley way. Swearing she dove behind a large pile of debris, pressing her back to it and panting as she waited, her mind racing furiously. She could continue in the open and hope the  goons didn't find her, something she might try, if her fur had been solid black, but the light blue would give her away. She could also try to sneak along the walls, and hiding near debris, and hopefully make it to, or close enough to the building she could get to it, with out moving in the open. Sighing and swearing in a low voice, she tilted her head back resting it against the debris for a second. As she did she noticed movement above her and saw T, 'Good.' she thought to herself, if T had made it, Jacky was probably close by. She laughed silently imagining the fun Jacky was probably having with the goons at that very moment.

Still chuckling she crouched and slowly edged forward, and looked around, spotting the next pile of debris she sprinted towards it, and like that, moved down the alleyway. After several short sprints, she noticed a large shape in front of her, a gun  in it's paw, and it's back turned. Even with her night vision, she couldn't identify any distinctive features, but she was pretty sure whoever it was was some sort of canine. And, whoever it was stood between her and her destination.

Unwilling to attract anymore thugs than necessary, she holstered her pistol and drew her knife from her pocket, quickly flipping out the blade, and crept forward lightly, her tail twitching slightly. Nearing her prey, she quickly grabbed them, pressing the cold metal of her knife's blade to their neck. "Move a single inch, or make so much as a **censor** sound" she purred into his ear, "And I will gladly slit your **censor** throat, and leave you here to die."

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 08:52:19 PM »
T looked down below at the armored truck, it wasn't shiny, but its the brightest thing in the ruins and ruble. T began to swoop down at the truck and harassing it, drawing its fire. Avoiding being hit by weaving in and around the broken buildings and apartment complexes. After flying by and knocking some bozo's off of a rooftop with the force of her wake, T made for the driver of the makeshift APC. The gun swiveled about tracking T, spraying rounds just as T dove through some fractured windows only to emerge from the other side. no matter how much T wanted to steal the vehicle she wasn't going to be able to do so by herself. T gained some altitude to regain T found.

Giving up T went about to see what scrapes where left at the bank, all the while dodging small arms fire. when T made it back to the scene of the crime, the Thugs where making off with bags cash, little tid bits that she had forgotten to bag. banking 45 degrees to the left T dove for the farthest criminal. snatching the satchel with the poor bastard still attached, T slashed the strap with her knife as the badger looking fella groped for a handhold. It was very comedic as the duffel gave way and the little bitch yelped as he fell sever hundred feet, hitting the pavement with a big whap!.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 03:03:55 AM »
Diving into an alleyway hugs the wall as he inches into the shadows, to stop and catch his breath as the truck scraps along trying to find T, Jacky uses this to his advantage as he takes a knee to check his baggy pockets for what explosives he has left, "Alright, got two stick-nades left, a clamor, and a single radio rigged foam charge... man... should of packed a bit more." looking down the street lets out a sigh as the truck disappears around the corner, walking out draws his rifle and walks cautiously looking around the corners for any enemies, "Man, if there is one thing I hate about combat... I the **censor** silence.", taking a rest at the street corner looks about and realizes something horrific...

He's lost...  T_T

Lowering his head lets out a hopeless sigh as he tries to read the chard street signs but fails and just glances around, "Well shit... got to busy trying to get away I got lost. Hmmm... time to check in." Tapping on his head set tries to get a signal, "This is Jacky... Report! I... I'm lost guys, god damn truck drove me farther into the city, not sure which gang territory I'm in but... aww great...", looking up at a street light is decapitated body strung up by rope as it's intestines were ripped out to flail about in the wind, gulping shakes his head, and back up against a wall, "Correction... I know exactly what territory I'm in now... I'm in **censor** Blood Ringers zone!", his ear twitches as he turns slowly locking onto a lone figure standing across the street with it's head tilted twitching, eyes black and mumbling to himself.

Standing barefooted with not much clothing but some shredded pants, half blood drenched from ears to lower chest, his wrist to forearms were wrapped in barbwire as he wielded a very large make shift blade also blood drenched. "Oooohhh... shit...", taking a few steps along the wall as the lone B.R. hasn't noticed him yet tries to slowly and quietly get the hell out of there making it around the corner walks backwards to keep an eye on the lone B.R.. Suddenly he is grabbed and a blade held against his neck, "Eh!", the small ruckus catches the B.R.'s attention as he lumbers over sniffing and dragging his blade. Jacky looks over his shoulder and sees it's just Linnea, letting out a growl sighs and whispers back, "Very slowly... back up..." reaches back to Linnea's side pushing her back as he tilts his head at the coming B.R.

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 03:35:44 AM »
"Jacky" Linnea gasped, lowering her knife, "what the hell.." she stumbled slightly as she pushed her back, and looked towards where he had  indicated with his head. "Shit'" she breathed softly, backing up several steps. She quickly looked over the B. R. assessing his movements and weaponry. "I can take him" she whispered confidently to Jacky, "Gimme five minutes, he won't make a sound." she said her voice too cheerful for the discussion. In her head she was already working out a strategy. the B.R. was bigger than her, but slower, and probably relied on blunt force more than technique, she thought, her green eyes glittering in delight at the prospect of a challenge. "C'mon Jacky, please? Just 5 minutes." she pleaded looking up at the hyena.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 04:59:49 AM »

T scans the area for where Jacky parked the getaway vehicle, T wasn't allowed to drive even sober. to the left, covered in spatters of blood and chipped paint. some shady feller was crouching by the back tire, most likely attempting to steal the tires. T casually walks up to the man, grabs him by the collar and turns him around. The man reflexively cried "I have a family and kids I..." but he didn't finish before T stabbed him repeatedly. T bolted the tire back in place, hopped in checked the dash for the key. starting up the car, T takes time to run over that poor mans corpse a few times before driving to where she last saw jacky. A big beat up Ice cream truck slams into the B.R. the side door slid open to reveal T. "found ya!" shouted T abnormally loud. some commotion  from the distance, militant shouts and ululating. the blood ringers were rushing to the breach in their turf. and it was all T's fault.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 03:51:34 AM »
"Well... so much for stealth... RUN!!!", Jacky pushes Linnea forward as he whips around firing his rifle at the Blood Ringers that just seem to come out of no where, taking a few steps back has one of them burst threw a dirty window and on to Jacky's back hitting and scrambling about like a wild animal trying to pull him down letting out grunts and, "Ah! Get it off!! Get it off!!", in an almost girly shriek Jacky thrashes about swinging around to get the Blood Ringer off him, but from where T is it almost looks funny to see a small being ride on Jacky's back, "Son'bitch is on my back!!", suddenly the B.R. stops and falls over as it was stabbed by Linnea, "Damn these bastards stink!", stumbling forward kicks the the B.R. in the head, and heads for the truck shooting another off the roof.

Leaning against the truck fires at coming Blood Ringers as they trip over their fallen comrades and jump over crashed cars with ease, "T! You have the worst timing! AND WHO SAID YOU COULD DRIVE!?!", lifting himself in takes the drivers seat and buckles in as he punches another B.R. in the face trying to crawl through the driver's window, revving the engine starts to peel out as T, pulls Linnea in, "Sigh, man that was close...", looking in the mirror sees the mob of Blood Ringers giving chase.

"Everybody all good!?" looking over his shoulder smiles and sighs as he kicks the radio to start up some music, quickly glancing back to the mirror sees some figures bumping and hanging on climbing around the truck, "Heh, of course it ain't gonna be easy..."

Turmion Katilot - Volvot Ulvoo Kuun Savuun
(Figured we were going for the dark and violent way, so why not some metal to spice up the twisted tale?! B) )

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 01:16:40 PM »
As she is pulled into the truck Linnea is slammed into a seat as Jacky throws the vehicle into drive. "Damn it, T, I was gonna fight that one you ran over." she says, almost pouting. Clinging to her seat  as Jacky drives trying to shake off the blood Ringers clinging to the sides while evading the others following them, she gets an idea. "Jacky?" she says loudly over the music, "Mind if I shoot some of those goons off the side?" she says raising an eyebrow questioningly and holding up her colt.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 09:49:00 PM »
T huddles in a fetal position, motion sickness kicking in. not one that enjoys fast moving vehicles. vision blurring and auditory senses numbing down, T starts to hear the voices in her head. they are many T is one. one of them Scottish and slurring curses, another a religious man. bold and calming. T cant be of any help like this, not until the sickness subsides. A loud booming voice in her head shouted "Watch out!" the vehicle jerks and tumbles. slammed to the side by an unknown force, sending bloods flying left and right. " cmon get up, get over your sickness. if you don't your going to die!" that familiar voice. so close yet not present, one of the many voices in her head yet again.