The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What is my roleplaying style?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Hyphero

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The universe is in balance.
    • Awards
  • Species: Undecided
  • Currently: Needing a fursona
What is my roleplaying style?
« on: June 25, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
I mostly want roleplays to be immersive, so that you can feel in the world. It is what I think gives charm to a roleplay.

I also want some flexibility, because I don't want to play in a limited frame.

I'm also not interested in roleplaying PvP fights.

A very hallmark example (I don't have confidence that this quality will be for real :( ) of me roleplaying is:

"Hyphero slowly walks down the unexplored forest path. He spots a shimmering blue bird in the large tree, and walks up to the tree and admires the blue bird. Hyphero then ventures off the path to explore the beautiful forest itself. He finds a red fox running usefully along the grassy forest floor, thinks 'that fox sure is beautiful', then ventures off to find a shimmering river. The river makes a spot for Hyphero to meditate in and regain his spiritual composure. He then industriously flies back on the path and has admired the forest sights."

I also lack RP experience, so give me advice to improve my RP skills, please.
The universe is in balance.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: What is my roleplaying style?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
The thing I would suggest, if you hadn't figured this out already ^^;  is go to the Training Grounds: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?board=70.0
If you want to test out your skills and are unsure of getting into any current roleplay. The Training Grounds are meant for training and fidning out what your rp-style is :)

And here is the general roleplay board: [size=78%]http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?board=16.0[/size]
You can look around and perhaps if you hadn't already start a topic also on asking around if people like to join you in a roleplay and come up with a setting, rules and characters? :)

Hope this helped.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter