The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What a twist!  (Read 936 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
What a twist!
« on: June 07, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
What is the most unexpected twist you have ever seen in a video game, movie, TV series, book, story, comic, etc xD

Please put the show you are talking about than put the twist IN SPOILERS like so

Bioshock twist:
Spoiler for Hidden:
The would you kindly thing caught me VERY off gaurd

Game of thrones
Spoiler for Hidden:
Red wedding, obviously, XD Now what's going to happen in this very fantastic universe XD

Spec Ops: The Line
Spoiler for Hidden:
When you find out that comrade is simply just an illusion you made yourself! That was very eye opening

:3
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: What a twist!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 06:37:07 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
How Star Trek: Into Darkness totally led you on thinking "Oh, it's gonna follow the story from Wrath of Khan", then sent you on a 1020 with Kirk dying, then even more with him coming back to life. AND now it's obvious there's all the episodes worth of material of them doing movies until they actually catch up to The Wrath of Khan

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »
The Prestige
Spoiler for Hidden:
Pretty much the whole freaking movie is amazing for this. XD But seeing Hugh Jackman's character(s) lined up in the water tanks... mannnnn. Mind blown.

Fight Club
Spoiler for Hidden:
TYLER DOESN'T EXIST. WUT. XP

Memento
Spoiler for Hidden:
A man unable to make new memories uses his own memory aides against himself to manipulate his own thoughts and actions to get revenge on the man who killed his wife, when he was the one who did it. Craaaazy stuff.

^ All excellent movies.

And one from TV:

Dexter, season 4
Spoiler for Hidden:
Just when Dexter has finally triumphed over this season's main villain, and you're just starting to breathe a sigh of relief, Dexter comes home to find his wife, Rita, murdered and his child left crying in a pool of her blood. FFFFFFFFFF-

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 03:56:01 PM »
Oh! Forgot one.

The Walking Dead (video game)
Spoiler for Hidden:
Each character death was pretty surprising and unexpected, but the biggest WTF moments for me were when Lilly shoots Carley and when Lee gets bitten. I was so mad at Lilly that I wanted to throw my controller at the screen.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.