The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The day the earth cried (Halo RP)  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Calamity

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Gray Wolf
  • Coloring: grey fur with white chest and feet and parts of tail
  • Height: 5 foot 10 inches
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: average
  • Currently: sad
The day the earth cried (Halo RP)
« on: May 24, 2013, 05:38:29 PM »
It was a seemed to be normal day James got suited up for duty like he does everyday and departed from his apartment hopped on a train to the station. The police chief told everyone that the coives found earth and that everyone will be reassigned to keep the peace and help with evacing the city. This troubled James he was on reach when it fell and couldn't imagine that happening on earth. 1 hour later James is in the streets controlling a riot when a Brute and grunt squad moved in firing on the masses of people James takes cover behind a barrier and pulls out his MA5 and fires on some grunts dropping them with short controlled bursts then he notices a wrath move around the corner and radios into the station reporting what is going on and requesting backup. None could be spared at the time and James fell back into an office building to plan how he was going to get out of this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:33:16 PM by Calamity »
Now life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey
-A great day for freedom by Pink Floyd

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The day the earth cried (Halo RP)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 07:27:26 PM »
Phantom hugged the wall tightly as he snuck past a couple of Brutes. *To think that things had been going so well,* he thought to himself. *It was as though nothing could ruin the day, really...* Suddenly, a Grunt popped out of nowhere and aimed its pistol right at him. Moving quickly, the ONI agent drew his silenced magnum and put the bastard's lights out with a quick knock between the eyes. *Pitiful creatures, really,* he thought to himself. *But still...*
Before he could finish his thought, he heard bursts of gunfire nearby. *Someone's still alive out there...* he thought to himself as he ran towards the noise.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.