The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A test (all furries welcome!)  (Read 4742 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
A test (all furries welcome!)
« on: May 24, 2013, 04:21:52 PM »
From pure interest, I want to do a test on a certain topic. I want to see how certain aspects of a person could influence their personality, in particular, I want to see how being a furry could influence peoples personalities. This test is obviously not a real psychology test and the data will obviously be bias and unreliable (obviously not being submitted anywhere, this is just for fun XD ), but it would simply be interesting to see if there are any correlations! ALL furries are welcome in this test and for more people the more correlations we could gather! It's just for fun so yeah :3 (Please answer all the questions completely honestly)

Section 1: Demographics

1) What is your gender?

2) What country do you live in?

3) How old are you?

4) How long have you been a furry? (Give an estimate if need be

5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify?

6) Do you know any other furries in real life?

7) What is your fursona?

8) Are you a therian or otherkin? (If you don't know what this is, please read this thread)

Section 2: Rating
From a scale of 1-5, 1 being "this does not relate to me at all" and 5 being "this relates to me heaps!" Please rate how much each of these sentences relates to you

9) I talk to furries EVERY day!

10) I am happiest around furries!

11) I feel the most open around furries!

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry!

13) I am a happy person

14) I am an anxious person

15) I am an angry person

16) I am a loving person

17) I am a caring person

18) I am easily scared

SECTION 3: Selection
In the spoiler bar is 14 personality profiles, please read through them and say which personality profile you feel describes you the best. You may find that neither personality file describes you or that all personality files describe you, though you must only pick the ONE that describes you the most. (This part is important because it gives me a decent overview of what factors of your personality you think are most dominant).

Spoiler for Hidden:
A) I am innovative, flexible, self-assured, passionate and brave. But I also tend to be conceited, tactless, scrutinizing, unanticipated and quick tempered.  I can have emotional outbursts, I prefer going out then staying at home and I tend to enjoy spending my money, a lot of the time for charitable reasons.

B ) I am keen, wise, tranquil, serene, considerate and fashionable. But I also tend to be sneaky, obsessive and fragile. I have lots of allergies, I do not work out, I feel sad when I don’t have the best possessions and I am careful with my money.

C) I am courageous, self-reliant, friendly, hopeful and resilient. But I tend to have vain and disregard. I tend to solve things quickly with lots of energy rather than paced out, I am proud of being different, I want to travel to distant places, I am a fast learned and I am generally an impulsive spender.

D) I am truthful, motivated, friendly and genuine. But I tend to be pouty, apathetic and quick tempered. I tend to be a workaholic, I would rather be comfortable than stylish, I am not phased by routines and I am a picky spender.

E) I am courageous, keen, friendly and hopeful.  But I tend to be impulsive and vain. I tend to be outgoing, I tend to take pride in my work, I like to be the centre of attention, I am quick to try new things and I tend to be an impulsive spender.

F) I am smart, well-liked, quick witted and protective. But I can tend to be selfish, calculating and secretive.  I tend to be energetic, I am generally tidy, I like to collect things and I am very good with my money.

G) I am acute, cunning, proud and aware. But I can tend to be Vain and vicious. I am generally easily stressed, I am a very cultured person, I need time for relaxation, I can be bored easily and I am very calculative in terms of finance.

H) I am to be smart, witty, nice and truthful. But I also tend to be shy, anxious and blunt. I can be easily stressed under pressure; I do not like being the centre of attention, I have specific interests, I am enjoying habits and routine and I am careful when spending my money.

I) I am self-reliant, joyful, outgoing and sophisticated. But I tend to be greedy, resilient and arrogant. I am generally optimistic, I love being social and having company, I often start projects without finishing, I can pick up new skills with ease and I do not consider money important.

J) I am smart, artistic, kind and happy. But I tend to be reserved, insecure and dependant. I am generally emotionally healthy, I prefer to be at home then going out, I enjoy creative arts, I like the being social and I enjoy spending money.

K) I am imaginative, responsible, humorous, witty, curious and clever. But I can tend to be sneaky. I hate wasting time, I prefer the city life over the country side, I like being the centre of attention, I am adaptable and I do not believe in saving money.

L) I am brave, romantic, motivated and proud. But I am blunt, resentful and boastful. I enjoy sports or physical exercise, I put a lot of effort into the things I do, I am easily motivated, I can stick to a given task and I am good at handling my finances.

M) I am reasonable, compassionate, reliable and honest. But I can be pessimistic, anxious, overwhelming and nosy. My physical state can often affect my mood, I am very tidy, I prefer to be traditional but can be open minded, I am resourceful and I spend my money wisely.

N) I am hard-working, giving, willing and helpful. But I can be materialistic, gullible and oblivious. I enjoy the company of others, I see myself as comfortable and friendly, creative tasks bring out the best in me, I am well-liked and I love to spend money

Thank you for participating in the test! Post your answers below of if you'd prefer PM me the answers! I'm eagerly awaiting your responses :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:25:06 PM by anoni »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Rhoryc

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: A test (all furries welcome!)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 06:45:08 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
1) What is your gender?[/size]Male
2) What country do you live in?
United States
3) How old are you?
4) How long have you been a furry? (Give an estimate if need be)
Almost half a year.
5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify?
No.
6) Do you know any other furries in real life?
A couple, but I don't know them that well.
7) What is your fursona?
Hyena.
8) Are you a therian or otherkin? (If you don't know what this is, please read this thread)
No.

Section 2: RatingFrom a scale of 1-5, 1 being "this does not relate to me at all" and 5 being "this relates to me heaps!" Please rate how much each of these sentences relates to you
9) I talk to furries EVERY day!
10) I am happiest around furries!
11) I feel the most open around furries!
12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry!
13) I am a happy person
14) I am an anxious person
15) I am an angry person
16) I am a loving person
17) I am a caring person
18) I am easily scared

SECTION 3: SelectionIn the spoiler bar is 14 personality profiles, please read through them and say which personality profile you feel describes you the best. You may find that neither personality file describes you or that all personality files describe you, though you must only pick the ONE that describes you the most. (This part is important because it gives me a decent overview of what factors of your personality you think are most dominant).

H

i am to be smart. yes.

Thar ye go.

EDIT: Fixed the format.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 10:08:47 PM by Rhoryc »

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:18:50 PM »

1) What is your gender?: Male

2) What country do you live in?: Los Angeles, California, United States of America

3) How old are you?: 19. July 16, 1993.

4) How long have you been a furry?: Found the fandom maybe around 2006 or 2007, and joined TFF in 2008.

5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories?: No fursuits or collars anything, but I do wanna make armor that looks like the Ranger armor that my persona DeNihil wears. Probably similar to the SPARTAN-IV armor in my avatar, but it's not Halo-themed.

6) Do you know any other furries in real life?: If I do, I don't know they're Furry.

7) What is your fursona?: A Shapeshifter Android funded in secret by the Illuminati and built by Sarif Industries as the pinnacle of the progress of Augmentation technology. From the Deus Ex universe.

8) Are you a therian or otherkin?: Possibly. I have a lot of very vivid but out-of-control dreams where I turn into some kind of Lizard or Dinosaur, and it's always the same kind of creature, but I think that's probably just because of my affinity for Reptiles. They're awesome. :P

From a scale of 1-5, 1 being "this does not relate to me at all" and 5 being "this relates to me heaps!" Please rate how much each of these sentences relates to you

9) I talk to furries EVERY day!: Online: 5. In person: 1?

10) I am happiest around furries!: 2

11) I feel the most open around furries!: 3

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry!: 1

13) I am a happy person: 2

14) I am an anxious person: 3

15) I am an angry person: 4

16) I am a loving person: 2

17) I am a caring person: 5

18) I am easily scared: 1

M) I am reasonable, compassionate, reliable and honest. But I can be pessimistic, anxious, overwhelming and nosy. My physical state can often affect my mood, I am very tidy, I prefer to be traditional but can be open minded, I am resourceful and I spend my money wisely.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 06:35:30 AM »
Thank you guys! This has been helpful! Keep them coming! :D

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 08:16:51 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
1. Gender: Male

2. Country: USA

3. Age: 21

4. Duration of furriness: Roughly 6 months

5. Fursuit/furry accessories: A hat with fox ears on it and a faux fur fox tail.

6. Do I know any other furries IRL? No.

7. Fursona: Anthro red fox (Vulpes vulpes)

8. Am I Therian or Otherkin? No.

9. I talk to furries EVERY day! 5 (seems like more of a yes/no question?)

10. I am happiest around furries! This is a tough one for me to answer; I'm happiest around my closest IRL friends, but I'm certain that if I knew furries IRL, and if they were my very close friends, I'd be happiest with them.

11. I feel the most open around furries! Basically the same as the above answer. I feel the most open around my closest friends and the people I've been in relationships with in the past. Furriness doesn't really factor into how open I am with a person, honestly. So I guess, 1? Since furriness isn't the deciding factor?

12. I would not associate with anyone who is not a furry! 1. I'm the only furry I know IRL, so if I didn't associate with non-furries, I'd have no IRL friends. XD

13. I am a happy person. 4

14. I am an anxious person. 3

15. I am an angry person. 2 (I get angry, but I'm not an angry person, per se)

16. I am a loving person. 5

17. I am a caring person. 5

18. I am easily scared. 3 (anxiety/panic attacks)

Selection: H

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 03:09:45 AM »

1) What is your gender? Male

2) What country do you live in? United States of America

3) How old are you? 23

4) How long have you been a furry?   about 10 years now

5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify?  Hmm I own a lot of stuffed animals along with several nature paintings if those count

6) Do you know any other furries in real life?  2

7) What is your fursona? Lion

8) Are you a therian or otherkin? No I haven’t really considered myself this

9) I talk to furries EVERY day!  5

10) I am happiest around furries!  3

11) I feel the most open around furries! 3

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry!    1

13) I am a happy person    4

14) I am an anxious person    4

15) I am an angry person     1

16) I am a loving person    5

17) I am a caring person     5

18) I am easily scared      3

C) I am courageous, self-reliant, friendly, hopeful and resilient. But I tend to have vain and disregard. I tend to solve things quickly with lots of energy rather than paced out, I am proud of being different, I want to travel to distant places, I am a fast learned and I am generally an impulsive spender.

An intersting little survey  ^_^ . Although as a note the impulsive spender part doesn't quite fit me the rest of it seems more or less correct. I look forward to reading the responses :P !
A monoculture never thrives :3

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 03:36:00 AM »

1) What is your gender?---Male

2) What country do you live in?---United States of America

3) How old are you?---19

4) How long have you been a furry? (Give an estimate if need be)---Roughly 3 years.

5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify?---No, I do not own any. *Goes off and cries forever.*

6) Do you know any other furries in real life?---I know four that are currently active in the furry fandom.

7) What is your fursona?---A dragon species of my own creation, the Spectrum Crossplague.

8) Are you a therian or otherkin? (If you don't know what this is, please read this thread)---No, I am not therian or otherkin.

9) I talk to furries EVERY day!--- 5

10) I am happiest around furries!--- 3

11) I feel the most open around furries!--- 3

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry!---1

13) I am a happy person--- 4

14) I am an anxious person--- 2

15) I am an angry person--- 1

16) I am a loving person--- 5

17) I am a caring person--- 5

18) I am easily scared--- 2

J) I am smart, artistic, kind and happy. But I tend to be reserved, insecure and dependent. I am generally emotionally healthy, I prefer to be at home rather than going out, I enjoy creative arts, I like being social and I enjoy spending money.

Offline Amethyst star

• Avid Aardvark
  • I like cute and girly things
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: My main fursona is a bat and my other fursona is a Bunny and lion hybrid
  • Coloring: Main fursona has gray,white,magenta,neon blue the other has white,purple,light blue,and light purple
  • Height: 5'5aprox.
  • Weight: 105
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: In a good mood,I feel like doing anything right now!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 04:07:27 AM »
Section 1: Demographics1) What is your gender? male2) What country do you live in? Puerto Rico3) How old are you? 184) How long have you been a furry? (Give an estimate if need be around 4-6 years maybe a bit more5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify? I wish I owned a personal fursuit and I actually don't have any furry accesories but I wish I did have some.6) Do you know any other furries in real life? no :(7) What is your fursona?I have 2 the first is a cat and cheetah hybrid and the other is a bunny and lion hybrid (kinda)8) Are you a therian or otherkin? (If you don't know what this is, please read this thread) Therian I guess :PSection 2: RatingFrom a scale of 1-5, 1 being "this does not relate to me at all" and 5 being "this relates to me heaps!" Please rate how much each of these sentences relates to you9) I talk to furries EVERY day!  110) I am happiest around furries!   411) I feel the most open around furries! 312) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry! 113) I am a happy person 514) I am an anxious person  315) I am an angry person 116) I am a loving person 417) I am a caring person 418) I am easily scared 3

K) I am imaginative, responsible, humorous, witty, curious and clever. But I can tend to be sneaky. I hate wasting time, I prefer the city life over the country side, I like being the centre of attention, I am adaptable and I do not believe in saving money. (there are some things that are not me but in general I'm like that :P)

Looking for other  furries to befriend :) Also I make cute art and I obviously love anything cute so if you have any cute pics then send them!

Offline Lethrasherhuskeh

• Eager Elephant
  • Huskeh.Glasses.SWAG.
  • Species: Huskeh
  • Coloring: White with shades of grey
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: is the Husky Rockstar Overlord
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 10:59:03 AM »

1) What is your gender? Male.

2) What country do you live in? Singapore.

3) How old are you? 25.

4) How long have you been a furry? I was a furry since I was like 14 or something, so that makes it 11 years I guess.

5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify? Nope.

6) Do you know any other furries in real life? I do but out of 8 or 9 I only know 1 personally.

7) What is your fursona? Huskeh of course! :)

8) Are you a therian or otherkin? (If you don't know what this is, please read this thread) Nope.

9) I talk to furries EVERY day! 4

10) I am happiest around furries! 4

11) I feel the most open around furries! 5

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry! 2

13) I am a happy person 4

14) I am an anxious person 5

15) I am an angry person 1

16) I am a loving person 5

17) I am a caring person 4

18) I am easily scared 5

Section 3: Selection

N) I am hard-working, giving, willing and helpful. But I can be materialistic, gullible and oblivious. I enjoy the company of others, I see myself as comfortable and friendly, creative tasks bring out the best in me, I am well-liked and I love to spend money

Rank: Ghost. Systems: Online. Now you see me, now you don't  >:)

Add me on le facebook! =D
https://www.facebook.com/ThrasherBlades
Line Messenger ID: lehuskeh. Let's chat! :3

Journal: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=22605.msg1013192#new

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 01:57:57 PM »
Alright thank you very much for the results.

I first off want to say that the I lied about the primary reason for these tests, the main reason was not actually to test furries and personality but was actually to test whether zodiacs were accurate or specific.

The idea was that I could test whether or not the zodiac gives an accurate description if people could PICK the personality profile that represents them the most. So if zodiacs were real and there wasn't ambiguity people should pick their zodiac personality file.

90% of the survey was completely not used and was simply there to distract you from the possible real purpose of the test. The only answers that were used was your age (which I should of made year of birth, luckily for this sample it didn't cause a problem) and your answer to section 3. Section 3 had the 12 zodiac profiles as well as two fake ones, surprisingly the fake one was picked twice (H).

The zodiacs are in the following order:
A) Dragon (1976, 1988, 2000)
B) Rabbit (1975, 1987, 1999)
C) Tiger (1974, 1986, 1998)
D) Ox (1973, 1985, 1997)
E) Fake1:
F) Rat (1972, 1984, 1996)
G) Snake (1977, 1989, 2001)
H) Fake2:
I) Horse (1978, 1990, 2002)
J) Sheep (1979, 1991, 2003)
K) Monkey (1980, 1992, 2004)
L) Rooster (1981, 1993, 2005)
M) Dog (1982, 1994, 2006)
N) Pig (1983, 1995, 2007)

Out of the 7 people that picked their zodiacs, 0% got the correct zodiac.
As well, through a different experiment (where I asked people directly which personality profile they associated with most, giving them only 4 (one of them being their zodiac)) 0 out of 4 people got it correct.

I did the same thing with star signs which yielded similar results

This in no mean implies that zodiacs, starsigns and so forth are not real, but just sheds some light on how vague the descriptions are :3

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 03:38:13 PM »
You sneaky fox/tiger! That's interesting, though. I'm the sheep, and when I looked at J, I thought, "That's KINDA like me, but I think H is a little closer..." How did you think up the stuff for the fake ones? Just random traits?

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 06:05:07 PM »
Here ye go

Spoiler for Hidden:

1) Male

2) South Africa

3) 19

4) Over a year

5) No

6) Yes

7) Fox/Falcon

8) No

9) I talk to furries EVERY day! 4

10) I am happiest around furries! 3

11) I feel the most open around furries! 4

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry! 1

13) I am a happy person 4

14) I am an anxious person 2

15) I am an angry person 1

16) I am a loving person 5

17) I am a caring person 5

18) I am easily scared 3

J) I am smart, artistic, kind and happy. But I tend to be reserved, insecure and dependant. I am generally emotionally healthy, I prefer to be at home then going out, I enjoy creative arts, I like the being social and I enjoy spending money.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2013, 07:22:55 PM »

1) What is your gender?  Male

2) What country do you live in?  USA

3) How old are you?  26

4) How long have you been a furry? 6 years

5) Do you own a fursuit or any fur accessories? Please Specify?  Tail, Ears, Collar, Badges. Everything short of a full suit.

6) Do you know any other furries in real life? Yes

7) What is your fursona?  A wolf-tiger hybrid.

8) Are you a therian or otherkin?  Therian

9) I talk to furries EVERY day!  5

10) I am happiest around furries!  4

11) I feel the most open around furries!  5

12) I would not associate with anyone who was not furry!  1

13) I am a happy person!  4

14) I am an anxious person! 1

15) I am an angry person!  3

16) I am a loving person!  5

17) I am a caring person!  5

18) I am easily scared! 1

I can't really pick one because I seem to have 1/2 of them all.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 07:34:29 PM »
I thought the D or H profiles most closely resembled me, but I'm supposed to be a Snake (G).

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 02:43:26 PM »
You sneaky fox/tiger! That's interesting, though. I'm the sheep, and when I looked at J, I thought, "That's KINDA like me, but I think H is a little closer..." How did you think up the stuff for the fake ones? Just random traits?

The two fake ones I thought best represented an extroverted personality and an introverted personality, H being the introverted one. So H is just generally what I consider a generic introverted personality would be like.

Also I want to mention that any submissions beyond my post of unveiling the true purpose of the test will not be recorded as results.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:47:59 PM by anoni »