The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Street Walking  (Read 921 times)

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Street Walking
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:40:22 PM »
Stepping out of the club, I breathed in the fresh air. Opening my clutch, I pulled out a cigaret and lit it, breathing in the nicotine-filled smoke it produced. Sighing as the smoke escaped through my lips, I rubbed my arms in the cool air, the biting wing chilling my skin despite my thick fur. My short black dress didn't cover much and I stamped my feet, trying to keep my legs warm. I heard the doors open behind me and I stepped out of the way. I put the cigaret back between my lips and watched as a drunk human girl walked past, leaning on a muscled wolf furry. He flashed me a dangerous smile, making me take a step closer. Then I noticed the collar on his neck and pouted. He was cute and I was looking for a good way to end the night.
Turning to walk back into the club, I hadn't noticed the door had opened and another human or furry had walked out. Running straight into them, I had to take a couple steps back to balance myself on my wedged heels. "Sorry, didn't hear yah."