The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the beginning of the end  (Read 7303 times)

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • cats.....yea cats....gotta problem?
    • Awards
  • Species: ....meow...hint hint
  • Coloring: black cat....white spots around eyes and on chest and on my paws...(imvu dont make that so i havent gotten the skin to match)
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 175 fast but built
  • Build: built...ish
the beginning of the end
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:43:35 AM »
what you need b4 you join
Name:
Physical Descrition:

mine
name: Joker Rose
species: war cat
description:built black and white cat dressed in black cloke and silver cressent earring and black moon pendent with white crystals

settings
RP is a preloud to "experiment" (unless nyx has a problem with that than we can just edit that out and start over  :sniffle: ) you start your own setting to were your furson is at the time befor the human attack...my setting is outside of the land of the moon in the forest behind the castle and the statue of amurondus

first post =^.^=

joker watches the animals around him...they are unaware of his presence yet not even a foot away "why am i so different than them?" he asks himself  silently. suddenly the animals scatter and joker felt something coming up on him as he slowly draws his daggers. it draws near enough to kill but not close enough for joker so he waits . he turns to strike but halts. "joker....time to eat son...i told you not too late  your mothers hungry and thats not something you want to mess with" his father says to him as he starts back twords the castle. as joker starts to walk back twords the castle he hears the sound of people talking. he was unaware that anyone was there at the time of medatation.
he creeps up the trees to see whos there as he fallows the voices...he see 2 humans but not what they were saying. they were dressed in uniform and had guns straped to their sides.seeing the walked away  joker thought nothing of it re shethed his blades nd went to go eat.

the next day joker wet to the next land to see about a healer for his father who was sick but only he knew it. he did not find his healer but had someone sent to a land not knowen to him to seek one they knew of. back at the forrest joker decides to train useing his  energy and  his 2 assassin blades "shurikinti!" he yells as he striks thro a tree and 4 after it break to peices ..."somethings not right..." joker says as he feels a foul energy from the earth. joker sits on the ground sticking his blades in it and medatates

beating...to the rythem of a drum
no to the rythem of a heart
to the one thing that stands
and the one thing keeping us a part
because i am a furry
and you think nothing of me
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*
imvu name= theemortaljokerrose

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: the beginning of the end
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 01:21:22 PM »

Name:Shinzui Suterusu
Species:Wolf
Physical Discription:Slim,  looks weak but is extremely powerful,extremely fast..I wear a Shimmering Black Moon Pendant that has a dark thread connecting to a Bloodstone....I wear my mock vest my black pants, and my goggles..

"YOU----" I was pinned against the wall by my enemy..... I had no idea where we were....I couldn't make out who was pinning me against a wall, but I was sure it wasn't for good reasons......I got my hands free and tapped my Moon Pendant....I disappeared somewhere....

I was back at my campsite....."God, I hate running...." I muttered to myself.....I was somewhere in the Land of the Moon.....

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black cat....white spots around eyes and on chest and on my paws...(imvu dont make that so i havent gotten the skin to match)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 03:14:56 AM »
a wind passes through the  place were joker was sitting."this sent is an arriving sent" joker knows the ways of his land too well. jumping to the top of the statue he looks over his land of beauty...it was beautiful...to him...the castle of his home was built to seem  a pyramid, atop this castle was the ever lasting cresent moon symbol that was passed down in his land from father to son from mother to daughter."we will hold our festival soon...i hope the healer arrives soon." its only been a few hours but word moves quickly amoungst furrys and in 3 days time the festaval of the harvest moon will take place on these verry lands "i smell a foul intention amungst  my people" he says to himself out loud. he notices a stranger be hind him and a stranger out in the feilds of the land of the moon. joker investagates the poorly disquised human trying to look like a furry and notices he has a gun but is walking back into the trees."i should rid my lad of this befor anything arises...he is no good" plunging from the statue to the trees he spooks the passing human as the human says something 3 more come out and gather togeather looking at the trees above them to spook what was in the trees the fire 2 shots in to the trees compleatly missing joker. joker un sheaths aruon and seeker (his two beloved daggers) and tosses them twords the humans striking one in the neck and the other through the temple. diving down out of the trees he rips out the assassins and decapitates the other two men. sitting down with the two mens heads in front of him he speaks in a tongue long forgotten as 2 white lights come out of the heads and dissapears into the black cressent moon pendent as the white jewls glow and fade "nothing better"
because i am a furry
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 05:18:43 AM »
Name: Vixen
Species: alpha snow fox
Physical Descrition: very slim, yet very strong.

"did someone say they need a healer?" i ask curiously. "im a healer, and im not doing anything right at the moment. did you need something?"
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 05:21:53 AM »
hearing the questions of a lady speak of a healer i jumped from the heads on the ground and onto the statue "hmmmm i hear it twords the entrance of town"said as i looked and seen a snow fox walking into town. with that joker jumps down and rushes twords the snow fox and stops in front of her with a bow "hello miss.. my name is joker i am the son of the king hear he is ill and i am the one who called for a healer....my i ask your name" joker said to the snow fox as he waited for the reply with a worried look on his face
because i am a furry
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*

Offline Aidanx213

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog/puppy
  • Coloring: mostly white, one brown patch. Exceptionally small almsot so that you cannot tell my age whatysoever.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 05:46:50 AM »
Name Aidan
age unknown
physical: unusually small making it next to impossible to tell if i am ten or twenty, mostly grayish with a brouwn patch, my fur is long.
species dog

walking quietly in the woods by herself Aidan stumbles upon an empty camp site shaking her head at its abandonment she begins to walk away. only a few yards away she (although hidden by trees and unseeable) she hears something in the campsite and turns to see a scrawny looking wolf where there was nothing before. the pendant looked like an assins pendant and altough she wasnt close enoughto be sure, thatw as enough for her to make herself dissapear as quicly as possible.
AIDAN is female, that is... AIDAN IS A SHE! thank you.

LETS EMPHISIZE THIS AGAIN.... A....I...D...A!!!!!!N.
There are two "A"s in my name, and NO "E"s

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »
There was a presnence besides mine.... before whoever could disappear I threw one of my hidden daggers at the tree it was near... "Who are you...?" I asked whoever was there....

Offline Aidanx213

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog/puppy
  • Coloring: mostly white, one brown patch. Exceptionally small almsot so that you cannot tell my age whatysoever.
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 02:37:16 PM »
not daring to flinch for fear of a second shot aidan turnes to face her attacker and hoping to make him unalarmed curtseys while introducing herself, "My name is Aidan, i am only passing through and i meant you no harm." she stops lookng for a response. after thinking for just a second, "and you came upon me you are the one who should be having knivees thrown at them, how dare you corner a lady in the woods?and frighten her? " oh dear, that could have been a mistake
AIDAN is female, that is... AIDAN IS A SHE! thank you.

LETS EMPHISIZE THIS AGAIN.... A....I...D...A!!!!!!N.
There are two "A"s in my name, and NO "E"s

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
"my name is vixen, its nice to meet you. your father is sick? of course i will help! lead the way."
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 08:06:55 PM »
stary eyed :sparkle: i lead the new stranger to the castle on the way to the castel i think to myself to make conversation with the  pritty snow fox.."so...were r you from?..." i ask still stary eyed  :sparkle: at the stranger
because i am a furry
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 10:33:31 PM »
My eyes flashed red for a second....then they turned back white....I got up and grabbed my dagger, glancing at her for a second.....I picked up everything and checked if I had my bow, arrows, daggers, and my katana... "I got everything..." I thought to myself....I ignored hor comment and started to walk out of the woods....

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 12:35:30 AM »
"i'm from the kingdom of the twilight." i reply, while focusing on my powers i prepare a ball of holy light.*
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 12:41:53 AM »
"ah the land of twilight i have heard of it " i say to her leading her to the castle
because i am a furry
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 08:36:38 AM »
(( I have twilight cards how weird  :umm: ))
I walked toward the 2 presences I detected earlier....

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
reaching the castle i lead her inside and to my father "dad..this is vixen...shes the healer" i say to my father looking ill and than turn to vixen "i thank you for coming and you may stay hear in the castle for as long as you feel needed to heal my father...and i insist you stay for  the night atleast"
because i am a furry
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*