The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Big Art Project for AC'13, need big community help  (Read 1371 times)

Offline JayEnfield

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Founder of the Blue Enfield Free Furry Art Project
    • The project page
    • Awards
  • Species: Enfield
Big Art Project for AC'13, need big community help
« on: March 06, 2013, 04:45:39 AM »
Hey there everyone, my name is Jay Enfield. I've recently built a print shop in my basement, and I want to do something BIG for the convention with it. My idea is to gather art from 250 artists, and print out 5,000 50-page folders of artwork, to be given away for free at the con. To put this into perspective, this is two entire pallets of free furry art, for the entire community.

If you're an artist who would like to have some prime examples of their work shown to everyone for free,

If you're a con-goer who would love to see this happen and be handed a folder or two for free,

Or if you're someone who would like to sponsor this project by having a message or graphic inserted in the header and footer,

Then please head on over to http://igg.me/at/BlueEnfieldAC13/x/2425797 and have a look at my presentation there. Some more detail is also available at www.blueenfield.com and if anything isn't covered there, or you'd just like to express some support or ask some questions, then come on over to #ArtProject on Furnet IRC.
Come talk to me in #ArtProject on Furnet IRC

Offline FeralWings

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Close your eyes and see the skies are falling.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Dark blue scales
  • Height: 2,36 M.
  • Weight: 110 Kg.
  • Build: Moderately tough
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Getting my ass in gear to do...something.
Re: Big Art Project for AC'13, need big community help
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 02:05:45 PM »
I am keeping this bookmarked, I am very interested to see what will come from this! While I personally don't do anything drawing related besides some photoshops, and am mainly a writer, I am thinking of setting some money aside to contribute 15 bucks and maybe show a short example of my writing in the small headers :)

I cincerely hope this works out though, it is really a great idea you've come with!
-Valen
  • Signature art by: Me :D
You can be anything you want to be.
But can you be everything you want to be?

Click this shiet for my Deviantart!