The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: NecroWolfPaladin Says hi to all those who'll notice him.  (Read 1197 times)

Offline NecroWolfExPaladin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: grey/white
  • Height: 5ft 6in
  • Build: average/slightly muscular
NecroWolfPaladin Says hi to all those who'll notice him.
« on: July 14, 2007, 03:19:51 AM »
     NecroWolf Paladin exists in a world of fantasy and magic.  In this world anything is possible as long as you have the will to find out how and the time to learn some pretty complex spells.  He is, some in the world would say, a sin against nature and a hypocrite.  NecroWolf studies both the dark art of raising the dead and the light art that paladin use to "purge the world" of evil.  He searches for power not for himself but to help others, however, the power he has scares away many would be friends who confuse aligning ones self with the dark with becoming evil.  He avoids socializing with large audiences who could easily decide he's evil and become a mob.  He instead prefers to meet individuals away from people who could force would-be-friends to make hasty assumptions against him.  In order of the eight elements (see adventure quest for detail) his favorite are dark, light, fire, energy, wind, water, ice, then earth.  He enjoys being able to wield and control the unpredictable.  When you get to know him he's a kind person with strong morals.  He never betrays his friends and tries his best to protect all of them.
     I am obsessed with fantasy esp. magic and mid-evil times.  I would jump at the chance to hatch and raise a pet dragon even if it eventually became to big and dangerous to handle and i had to kill it or give it away to someone who could handle it.  I like a wide variety of things and can accept almost every belief only excluding the ones that involve harming others for no good reason.  I am only a recent furry fan, though I think I've really always liked them and not known they had a name for them.  I first found out i liked them when a friend of mine sent me a like to a video of people in fursuits playing dance dance revolution at an arcade and said that he would want to do that one day.  I have been to non of the conferences and am currently raising the money to get a fursuit.  I enjoy video games esp. long adventure games that require at least 48hrs to play, if played through straight and missing all the mini plots.  the only thing I hate about games of this type is when you kill a boss but he wont die he just comes back in 50 different forms.  I also enjoy reading and swimming.  I'm learning how do draw and I am currently writing a kingdom hearts/ furry fan-story.
(~:{:'~(

ephemral

Re: NecroWolfPaladin Says hi to all those who'll notice him.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:33:29 AM »
 ^._.^ Welcome aboard the furry forum.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline Karrosh

• Vibrating Furby
  • Herro! x3
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Squirrel
  • Coloring: A dark brown coat, highlighted by shades of a lighter brown color. The tips of his ears are golden, as well as his paws and the tip of his tail.
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 136 lbs
  • Build: Slim, Agile.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 10:16:35 PM »
Welcome to the Furry Forums! =3

Maybe you can share your story with us when you finish!  :)
<~TheSugarLovingFurry~>

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »
I would like two. I think I have the first 6 chapters polished up is there any way I can post them by chapter?

ephemral

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:48:58 PM »
Make a topic in the writing section. If a chapter is too long to put in one post then either wait for another person to post a comment or
make a double post (posting twice before another person post in same thread) to finish it up. We can be a little lax on that rule in this case should it be needed. You could also save it as a .doc file and attach it to the first post in the story's thread.

I prefer you use the last idea instead of having to double post.

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:29:20 AM »
Ok sounds good thanks for the advice.  Hopefully once I get everything sorted out I'll be posting the chapters.  :D  My main problem seems to be finding good pictures to place at the start of each chapter.  Most of what comes after is pure text and I thought the pictures would make reading it more bearable. ^_^V Thanks again.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 05:52:07 PM »
keep goin. you're chapters could make someone elses day ^_^
ohh and welcome to the ff!!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 09:10:21 PM by SammieWolf »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline skytem

• Melodious Mouse
  • i took a step toward handeling my powers i think
    • Awards
  • Species: artic fox/shade
  • Coloring: white-black tipped ears-black paws-black tiped tail
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: average/muscled
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »
welcome
~I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...only when you have let hate run over your body can you defeat anything~
he who is hated by all cant expect to live long

"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.”