The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask ShinobiFox anything! ANYTHIIIIINNGGG!!!!  (Read 5750 times)

Offline Kio

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis awesomicus
  • Currently: Being lazy :3
Re: Ask ShinobiFox anything! ANYTHIIIIINNGGG!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:00:49 AM »
But it wasn't like that a minute ago agggh.

I think if I had the capacity I'd do so, too.
Mmm apple pie *drools*

Are you quite big into any sports? And besides furry what other hobbies and interests do you have?

<(ಠ_ಠ)> I am an angel, fear me.

Therian/otherkin and furry.

Offline Volo Quack

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Duck
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: Not saying xP
  • Build: Big and chubby :3
  • Currently: Happy happy :3
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 12:03:33 PM »
Why are you so awesome?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »
But it wasn't like that a minute ago agggh.

I think if I had the capacity I'd do so, too.
Mmm apple pie *drools*

Are you quite big into any sports? And besides furry what other hobbies and interests do you have?

I've never really been into sports. In high school, I joined marching band instead of taking PE or joining an athletics team, but I quit that my sophomore year because I wasn't having fun, most of the people in the band didn't care enough to practice, and the band director was an angry nazi all the time. What I didn't know was that I was short 1/2 a PE credit. So my senior year, I joined the tennis team out of desperation to make sure I got that credit in time for graduation. I had fun sometimes, especially when my doubles parter and I were matched up against a pair that was even worse at it than we were. >w< Other than that, the only sport that I'm really interested in is Parkour, and even then, I'm not amazing at it. I can do some pretty basic vaults, some diverolls, and I can climb fairly well, but that's about it. Nothing too fancy.

As for my non-furry-related interests, I've played D&D since I was in elementary school. xD I've never really followed the rules, and as a result I've kinda developed my own style of playing that I've introduced to each new group of friends I meet. It's VERY different from the official rules, haha. The only thing that my style and the rules have in common is the dice and the stats (although I add one extra stat). I also write fantasy and science fiction, although I haven't had time to do so in a while with school and work. I'm a gamer; I collect knives, swords, and paramilitary gear; I sew by hand; I like wearing hats; I'm currently learning to play piano in school. There are probably a few things I'm forgetting, but I attribute that to the fact that I've recently woken up and have barely even gotten out of bed. xD

Quilgard: See above. :P Lol, I've never really thought of myself as being terribly awesome, in spite of other people insisting otherwise. That's low self-esteem for you, I guess. But thank you. :) I try to believe people when they say that now.

Offline Kio

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 09:06:32 PM »
Parkour... Never heard it called that before so I looked it up, I suppose I see it can be engaging.

I see you like a lot of combat related stuff, are you interested in joining the military?

Piano? Can you play anything by Frans the hands yet?

Liszt - Piano Sonata in B minor, S. 178 (1854) [André Laplante]

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 11:04:46 PM »
Parkour... Never heard it called that before so I looked it up, I suppose I see it can be engaging.

I see you like a lot of combat related stuff, are you interested in joining the military?

Piano? Can you play anything by Frans the hands yet?

Liszt - Piano Sonata in B minor, S. 178 (1854) [André Laplante]

It's quite fun, yes. :) I just love jumping/rolling around and climbing on things.  :3

And while I love knives and combaty things, I actually have no interest in joining the military. I honestly doubt they would take me, even if I wanted to join.  XD  I'm underweight, I have allergies and asthma, I experience panic attacks, and my vision sucks.

Holy crepes, man, I'm just beginning!  :o  I can barely play "When the Saints go Marching In," let alone Liszt! Although if I were to bust out with that Sonata, my grandpa would be about 10,000,000 different kinds of thrilled; he LOVES Liszt.

Offline Kio

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 11:24:53 PM »
I see. I'm underweight, apparently, I can get hayfever but I don't think any other and I do have very mild asthma so I doubt they'd take me either. You have panic attacks? Anxiety related? I have anxiety, tend to only have panic attacks alongside my phobias, I see how that could interfere.

A lot of Frans' techniques involve playing the scales and slices of rhythms with a slight rock to them, kind of like jazz, really except Liszt wrote what they play, jazz musicians tend to just ad lib.
And I bet your grandpa would be thrilled it's not something that easy to do. I can't play the piano or any other acoustic instrument for that matter, I don't find it that engaging, I prefer using synths and computers  :)

Do you have any favorite western art music composers?

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 11:37:21 PM »
I see. I'm underweight, apparently, I can get hayfever but I don't think any other and I do have very mild asthma so I doubt they'd take me either. You have panic attacks? Anxiety related? I have anxiety, tend to only have panic attacks alongside my phobias, I see how that could interfere.

A lot of Frans' techniques involve playing the scales and slices of rhythms with a slight rock to them, kind of like jazz, really except Liszt wrote what they play, jazz musicians tend to just ad lib.
And I bet your grandpa would be thrilled it's not something that easy to do. I can't play the piano or any other acoustic instrument for that matter, I don't find it that engaging, I prefer using synths and computers  :)

I suppose it's anxiety related, yes. I have a few specific triggers that I've been able to discern, which I won't go into here.

Are you asking about classical composers, or just western musical composers in general?

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 11:38:27 PM »
How are you?
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 12:09:29 AM »
How are you?
I'm doing pretty well! Thank you for asking, Ventus!  ^_^  How are you doing?

Offline Kio

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 01:02:16 AM »

I suppose it's anxiety related, yes. I have a few specific triggers that I've been able to discern, which I won't go into here.

Are you asking about classical composers, or just western musical composers in general?

Ok I can understand.

"[size=78%]Are you asking about classical composers, or just western musical composers in general?"[/size]

[size=78%]Western art music, first class or academically experimental music.[/size]

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 05:23:53 AM »
Hey man I completely understand. But those memories are what make me push forward away from that again and to be honest I have currently discraced my self not but 30? Minutes ago. I am Christian and I just believe in a place that is full of "not" pain and death but of a place where you live in a place that's full of your fears and anything else. But as I say do you want to find out what happens after death right now? And that usually stops the topic in its tracks. Not to be mean but wearing a color is creepy and weird. Sometimes I've wanted to see what happens after death. But he will come for me, and you, and my father, brother. Time comes around at the end of this line. Like scissors to fish line. But any way!  :)   How was valentines day for you?
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Kio

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 05:27:34 AM »
Hey man I completely understand. But those memories are what make me push forward away from that again and to be honest I have currently discraced my self not but 30? Minutes ago. I am Christian and I just believe in a place that is full of "not" pain and death but of a place where you live in a place that's full of your fears and anything else. But as I say do you want to find out what happens after death right now? And that usually stops the topic in its tracks. Not to be mean but wearing a color is creepy and weird. Sometimes I've wanted to see what happens after death. But he will come for me, and you, and my father, brother. Time comes around at the end of this line. Like scissors to fish line. But any way!  :)   How was valentines day for you?

You seem to be in a very cheery mood nixon  :)

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 05:36:15 AM »
Are you surprised at that? :?
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Kio

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 05:39:45 AM »
Are you surprised at that? :?

Are you asking me or Shinobi? o_o
But yes, no, oh idk now :P

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 05:43:31 AM »
I am asked youz kio. How do you pronounce that?

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!