The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Stone  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
Soul Stone
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:16:15 AM »
In a time of magic and technology being used along side each other, one would think life is perfect... but you are in the wrong story my friends, soon after weapons were formed and taken into battle war broke out over which country should rule over all mortals, soon after the world was torn apart by the violence and bloodshed, the sky's forever darkened in the smoke and ashes that fall like snow everyday, this once peaceful planet is now left as nothing more than a wasteland of pain and sorrow with all struggling to survive, those who wanted nothing to do with the war are either killed or forced to fight for them.

It has been over twenty years since the call to arms, and no end is in sight but in the following week two orphaned brothers from different parts of the globe, will unintentionally begin the end of the world..... or save it...

Their story starts as a married couple who could not bare a child Mr. and Mrs. Smalls, so adopted a young boy by the name of Gean, and soon after another one named Kimpshi, it was rough living in a world run by war, but they managed.... until they were found out by a man Mr. Smalls said we could trust, our father taken and mother murdered just for shear fun, trying to fight back Gean is bound and given a scar right over left eye, and both brothers left for death.

Years have passed since the day our family was ruined and we were throw out into the world now 18 and my brother 13, I swore to always protect Kimpshi and kill the ones who did this to us, we managed to survive for so long but yet we still don't feel safe... I've been trying my best keeping us out of harm and fed, we found our selves in what is left of Paris, in a rundown building no sign of military in sight so far, but I can't be to sure.

This is our daily life; run, hide, hunt, and survive...

Walking through the halls of an abandoned hotel quickly and cautiously with a worn out rifle over my shoulder with not many bullets left in it and hunting knife drawn, "Not a bad days find... could of gone better.", coughs while turning down a narrow hall as the cans of food ding and clang about in his bag, keeping a watchful on his surroundings hugs a wall as the floor was blasted all the way to the lobby, "Almost there...", getting around finds self at a door with the numbers burnt, walking in slowly takes a glance down the hall and closes it quietly, walking over to a bundle of blankets on a couch around a fire, "Kimpshi? hey, I'm back... Wake up... I got some more supplies." shakes at the covers.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(And to anybody who would like to join use just message me this.)
Name;
Age;
Weapon; (being from a rifle to a sorcerers staff or what ever you may have found)
History; (like back story of how you have been surviving)
Side; (military or survivor)

If you ain't on the list you ain't part of the Rp thread;

Chronic J. Payne
ImaLionRoarr
Luccus Hunter

*WARNING*
Trigger]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_warning#Trigger_warning]Trigger

There WILL be violent and at times graphic descriptions in this thread, PLEASE take note of this before joining if you have a weak stomach, anxiety, or are susceptible to traumatic memory triggering.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:21:34 PM by Chronic J. Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rawrr!
  • Species: Lion/leopard breed
  • Coloring: Savanna yellow with blackish dots
  • Build: Slender but muscular
  • Currently: Uploading some photos to iPhoto so I can display them here :3
Re: Soul Stone
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 01:55:37 PM »
*Slowly opens his eyes*
Hmmm? who.. what?

Oh.. oh... good, I slowly bring out, my body sore and my lips dryer than the dryest desert.
Paris, once known for it's vivid night life, excellent shopping and delicious food was now a mere memory of what it used to be, a shadow in a world that was filled with enough shadows already.

The world famous Champs-Élysées was deserted, ravaged shops, burned out cars, and bodies of those who haven't been as lucky as Gean and me to survive.

What.. what time is it? I slowly bring out, rubbing my eyes clean.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 04:49:33 PM »
Snickers and sits down on ground, "It's just me... with food!" smiles and opens bag pulling out the cans and boxes, "Also got us a treat... aside from the new knife." taking rifle and putting it next him, and stabbing the knife into the floor,

Pulling out a small box, (since I suck at french) called Le Twinkies... "Still good too, these things never go bad." laughs and takes one out seeing Kimpshi's eyes light up, "Here..." after handing the twinkie over cups hands and warms them next to the fire,

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rawrr!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 09:40:50 PM »
(le twinkies x"D)

*shoots up from underneath the black* whoahh, careful where you point that thing, I say while pointing at the rifle.
Those things kill, you know.

I greatfully take one of le twinkies, mmm... Très bien I bring out in ectasy.
God, I forgot how good food tastes, that stuff is getting deadly boring I say while poking at the stacked cans of food.

Why couldn't they can tasty food? like gourmette salmon, or or or roasted corn, or grilled steak with mushroom and pepper.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »
"I'm careful, don't worry..." sees his face all happy, and sighs, "I know it ain't much and tastes a bit off, but it's all I could find down in the kitchen. "I don't know why... cause they are silly I suppose." pokes Kimpshi in the belly and laughs, "Maybe we can find some real food someday, I know you would love that."

Sitting up against the couch sighs and rubs neck, "and maybe find a place to be safe huh?"

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rawrr!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 10:06:34 AM »
*Laughs being belly poked*
Mmm, yes, I assume they're pretty silly..
You'd think in the great city of Paris that it would be stuffed with delicious high quality food.

Perhaps we could check the subway? I'm sure there are many lockers there with peoples belongings still inside.
Maybe we should start thinking of an actual place to live Gean... we can't travel each day can we, I mean it's dangerous outside, we're only putting our lifes at risk.

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
With a sigh looks at the ceiling, "Soon Kimpshi, very soon I hope... maybe after the subways we could try the restaurants here and maybe get lucky?" yawns and stretches, "The streets are actually pretty bare safe enough for even you to join me tomorrow if you want, might be good for you to get out and learn some things." snickers and closes eyes folding arms,

"Well goodnight Kimpshi, tomorrow is going to be a busy day." slowly doses off asleep.

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rawrr!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 10:38:56 PM »
Night Gean, I say.

My eyes are unfortunately wide open, I've never been a good sleep, pretty much suffering insomnia since I was born.. so to speak.

I don't remember much of being a child though, I don't even remember what I did last year.
Guess this while apocalyptic scenery actually really does things to your brain, it makes you forget things, even the most basic things.

The sound of a river, the wind blowing through the trees, the smell of fresh bread in the morning, slowly I doze off again.

Offline Luccas Hunter

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Clydsdale Anthro
  • Coloring: Brown with with a white spot on his nose and a splatter of white from his lower back to butt
  • Height: 7' 3"
  • Weight: 260 Pounds
  • Build: Tall with medium muscle, working on the forge and hunting has made him strong
  • Currently: FurryForum Newb having a good time
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 01:35:36 AM »
Luccas Hunter, A Clydesdale and field medic and squad leader for the 24th Farwalkers squad, walks with his squad mates, Issac Moran, The sniper hanging back about 15 feet, two infantry foxes Kia & Chi, twins one male and one female, hand back and to his left and right, and his "entry man," Kazuya, a dragon skilled in lock picking and close quarters entry, hanging far right. Wearing faded colors in hopes of blending in better, the whole squad moves along the subway, scouting it for the military in hopes that they may use it for transportation.

The Farwalkers trudge through the debris, most of it brought from up above. looking up some stairs, Luccas notices it quickly become darker. "Let us set up camp soon, spread out, find a good place to sleep, I don't want to be out here with all this trash." The squad breaks up quickly. Luccas checks a room, but it is empty except for the body inside of it so he walks out quickly, shutting the door behind him,

"Cap'n I found a good spot!" The Wolf called. Luccas and squad quickly make it to the spot. looking up, they notice it as a Burger King. "Aw Sweet!" Chi said enthusiastically. "You know it! We are gonna make tons of burgers!" Kia responded. "There better be food Moron." Kazuya said, chuckling. "That is enough. get in there, Kia, get the crank generator out and get cranking, we are going to camp here and make dinner!. "

The squad quickly moves in, setting it all up and makes dinner, putting up tents and falling asleep while they each take two hour shifts for watch.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 03:36:04 AM »
The next day after a rather good sleep, both Kimpshi and Gean wake up, eat some food and get ready to head out,

After putting up the supplies and extinguishing the fires, stands up straight and pats Kimpshi's head, "Alright Kimpshi ready to head out and explore with me? It might be dangerous..." snickers and shoulders rifle, walking towards the door, mockingly makes faces and changes, "For we brave the unknown! and face terror!" voice cracks and he coughs smiles and waits for him to get his stuff,
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:41:52 AM by Chronic J. Payne »

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rawrr!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 01:44:01 PM »
*Gets up slowly*
"Terror? You mean terror like terror terror? like... you know... monster terror?"

*Starts huffing and puffing getting more nervous by each passing second*
"Do.. do you think I could have something like a weapon to defend myself? I don't have anything, not even a knife"

*Makes his blanket into a rather long cloak* "I'm ready to go I guess" *head down, eyes on the floor*

Offline Luccas Hunter

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Clydsdale Anthro
  • Coloring: Brown with with a white spot on his nose and a splatter of white from his lower back to butt
  • Height: 7' 3"
  • Weight: 260 Pounds
  • Build: Tall with medium muscle, working on the forge and hunting has made him strong
  • Currently: FurryForum Newb having a good time
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 04:09:57 PM »
Luccas, who was awake for the last shift, rouses the troops quickly. Pulling the camp together after breakfast, The group leaves the restaurant and begins their slow walk down the subway. Coming along one of the cars, Luccas has Kia, Chi, and Kazuya search the train while Issac and himself walks along the outside.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 05:00:16 PM »
With a laugh smiles placing his hands on Kimpshi's shoulders taking a knee, "Don't worry my brother, ain't nothing going to harm you, I promised you that... remember?" reaching into his coat pulls out a small dagger like knife with the cover on it handle out towards Kimpshi, "Here... careful though it's rather sharp." snickers at his little brothers expression, "Now you don't have to worry, and also there ain't no monsters out there. (FORESHADOWING!!)"

Standing back up opens the door slowly and pulls his hood over his head, "Alright then, lets go!"

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • Rawrr!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 09:23:06 PM »
*Looks in disbelief at the small shiny dagger that has a even smaller red gem on the hilt of it*

"Aww, c'mon Gean... you can't call this a knife can you? I could stab someone who's tied up with this and he still wouldn't feel it"

*Feels along the edge of the blade* "Ouch!" Blood trickles down my finger.
"It is razor sharp I tell you that, but you don't you really have a bigger knife? perhaps a blade? You already have your rifle" with a pouting lion cub face I look at Gean.