The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Midevil RP for Ryu the dragon and Magus wolf allon  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Forest green
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Build: Mild, not really built but not weak
  • Currently: Tired as hell
Midevil RP for Ryu the dragon and Magus wolf allon
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:02:41 AM »
As the noonday sun arose on the small town their was an air of tenceness over everyone. A German Shepherd was led out of the castle wall, bound in cuffs and a collar and transported by a multitude of guards. They soon reached the town square, where one of the guard stood on the stairs leading to the stocks. He unrolled a parchment paper and announced loudly to the crowd that was forming around them.
"By order of King Soloman IIV, this mangus, Brutus, is sentinced to the stocks for three days, and on the fourth day, he will be beheaded at the royal court"
The knight rolled up his scroll and motioned to the guards, who wressled the dog to the stocks, locking the sides with a large padlock. When the guards left the townsfolk began to throw rotted food and manure at the concvict.

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
  • "FORWARD UNTO DAWN, DEATH, AND GLORY!!!!"
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: hybrid wolf with demonic wings and powers
  • Coloring: dark grey, and black.
  • Height: 7 ft. 11 inch.
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: lean,durable, strong, quick
  • Currently: Enjoying the forums being online, while they still are.....
Re: Midevil RP for Ryu the dragon and Magus wolf allon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 02:24:34 AM »
in the shadows a fox watched this spectacle with disgust and finally decided that he had had enough of this. he had served the people faithfully for years and he had been treated like dirt for it. "no more, no more of this. Enough is Enough. I will help this fellow magus escape and find a new life, away from the pettiness of these sniveling idiots who have no idea of what they owe us. On this day, I, Brandon DuLac, renounce the oaths i took as i protector of the people." The fox steps out of the shadows and is revealed to be in plate mail armor, he draws the sword at his side and makes his way through the crowd while casting protective wards on himself. the crowd parts like water before him, sensing his determination and intent.
  • Avatar by: Tony64[DA] (temporary, deaddraconis after change to permenant)
  • Signature art by: Tony64(DA)

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 02:44:21 AM »
Brutus looks up from his place, locked in the stocks and covered in rotted tomatoes and foul smelling manure. "What do you want? Getting closer so you can get a better hit huh?" He was then hit in the face by a rock thrown by a young boy.

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 02:53:56 AM »
"no friend, i have come to free you." the fox turns to face the crowd and points his sword towards them, he ,murmurs a few words in the arcane language and then his eyes glow blue and he is covered in blue flames. Brandon's voice echoes with power as he says to the crowd, "Leave now, or face my wrath. do not interfere and you will not be harmed" he then fires a blast of energy from his blade into a statue of King soloman, which shatters it completely and rains fragments down on the crowd. Brandon mutters an incantation and then punches clean through the padlocks, freeing Brutus from the stocks.

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 02:57:36 AM »
Brutus was astounded "but...why? I see you are another magus, but you know nothing of me, and I nothing of you." He rubbed his wrists where the shackles chafed his skin

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 03:04:16 AM »
"We are alone here. the common people with no magic at all oppress us unjustly and they use us to fight their wars, I am sick of it. I am Brandon DuLac, Magus of the first brigade, dishonorably discharged for winning too many battles. what a load of sh**. i have seen many other maguses like you and i who gave their all and got killed for it. Where to now? I cannot keep up this state forever and i am rapidly tiring as we speak" Brandon replies as the local watchmen notify the guards of the events in the square.

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 03:08:55 AM »
Brutus quickly said a chant, adding his own powers to Brandons "I know not where to go, for I lived in the castle as the kings private mage. But one of my spells went awry and destroyed his vase. He sent me here for "attempted treason"

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 03:15:44 AM »
"then to the woods beyond the walls, from there, to Dalaran." Brandon spots some archers one a nearby rooftop who were taking aim at him and Brutus, and he turns their arrows into snakes. a platoon of guards, all armed and armored, march towards the town square from the castle as many other guards move to try and seal off the square. "come on, we gotta go!" brandon says as he charges a squad of pikemen blocking the road to the city gate.

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 03:23:01 AM »
Brutus followed, changing a knites sword into a piece of wood as he passed. He ran straight to the woods, bloodying his pawpads as he ran from stone to stone, and cutting his chest from the bushes, because he was stripped of all clothing exept for a pair of pants that were 5 sizes too small.

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:33 AM »
Brandon followed and as he entered the forest, he grunted and felt something hit his back-plate and puncture through. Suddenly it was hard for him to breathe and he staggered forward and felt something else hit his shoulder and puncture though the armor. Now Brandon staggers deeper into the woods and he feels yet another bolt of some kind hit him in the lower back and go though his armor, now his body is screaming in anguish and pain with every step he takes, but he success fully stumbles to where brutus is waiting and collapses facedown. in his left shoulder is a crossbow bolt and there is one at the base of his spine and to the right of his upper spine. he coughs up some blood and lays there bleeding from his wounds, too exhausted by his magics earlier and to full of pain to do anything else.

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 07:54:40 AM »
Brutus stopped in his tracks and went back for Brandon. He dragged the body into the woods and once they were in far enough, he placed his paws on each of the wounds, and chanted. Slowly, the bleeding stopped and the wounds grew back together.

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »
Brandon looked up at Brutus and said, "thank you." in a hoarse whisper before falling asleep because of the energy that he used earlier in the day to cast spells and enter that state. He is asleep for four hours and when he wakes up, he is incredibly hungry and looks around for Brutus but doesn't see him anywhere. somewhat panicked, he looked around and called out, "Brutus!Brutus where are you?" several times before settling with his back against a tree to wait."Those must have been crossbow bolts, enchanted ones too, that hit me. otherwise they would have shattered on this armor like a clod of dirt. I wonder where Brutus went..." Brandon thought aloud before falling asleep again. this time, when he woke up, he couldn't see. he tried to moves his paws, but they were bound together above his head and anchored in good up there. his feet were also bound tightly and anchored down. Brandon tries to cast a spell but he can't speak because of a muzzle and he can't even see because of a blindfold over his head. As he struggled a voice that was deep and sounded vaguely familiar spoke to him, "Its no use Brandon. we know all your tricks. Don't think about escaping, you can't. We'll find that other magus  soon and when we do, its back to the stocks again for him. As for you, you get the luxury of a gibbet." Brandon recognized the voice and he stops struggling."great. now i'm going to die, and that dog brutus or whatever, won't save me. I've really screwed myself this time. Maybe he'll get away.... Oh who am i kidding, he ditched me here hours ago. I'm all alone. Again."Brandon despairs in his head. he recognized that voice as the captain of the guard, who specializes in retrieving Maguses like brandon
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:23:45 PM by Magus-wolf_Allon »

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 12:29:39 PM »
Brutus sat a few feet away, hidden in the bushes. He had left to find food, but when he returned he saw this group of men tie up his friend and were now talking to him. "Dont worry, im gonna get you outta there. He began to sneak around the group...

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 11:11:18 PM »
two more armoured guards joins the five in the clearing where Brandon is being held captive. "sir we cannot find the other mage. He must have abandoned this one here so he can get away."one of the two says as he enters the clearing. "heh, just what you'd expect from a mage. well, we can't waste anymore time here looking for that other one. So get Brandon DuLac and let's head home. I'm gonna enjoy watching him suffer, he'll beg for a swift end and i won't give it to him. Especially after  the battle of Hurion's Holdfast, right when we could have turned the tide of battle with some magic bolts, he refused to cast them. He said he was too exhausted and that he needed to get out of there so he could rest. I send him to the front and he comes back on a stretcher, snoring. D*mn dog couldn't even fight a battle he was that interested in sleeping. Pick him up and let's leave." the captain of the guard says. a pair of guards pick up the firmly bound magus and start to carry him out of the clearing.

Offline Ryu_the_dragon

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 11:20:40 PM »
Brutus, thinking fast, caste a spell which destroyed a tree in front of the group, blocking their path. "Hey!" He crawled out of the woods and stood to his full height, fur blowing. "I hear youre looking for me...well, here I am. Take me and spare my friend." He talked smoothly, but the fur on his neck stood on end with antcipation.