The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Survival RP.  (Read 7868 times)

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
Re: Zombie Survival RP.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2013, 04:55:01 AM »
"I not going to be a burden i can walk. I've delt with worse."FoxStorm stands grabs his pack and cantine and starts walking in the direction of CandleWood.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2013, 05:17:17 AM »
"Let him do what he wants, Rena," Shinobi said, patting her on the shoulder as he passed by her, following FoxStorm in the direction of Candlewood. "He's not stupid; if it gets to be too much for him, he'll say something. Let's keep heading to the settlement, but keep your eyes and ears open. Storm, you said that sound came from our direction?" As he spoke, he slid his crowbar out from its sheath on his back, putting his right paw through the wrist loop and wrapping his fingers around its paracord grip. It was very possible that they were being tailed... By who or what, though, he couldn't say. They couldn't waste time looking for it, though; if whatever or whoever it was was careless—or diseased—enough to make such a racket before, it would likely do so again. And they would certainly be ready for it.

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2013, 05:20:15 AM »
"Yes the noise came in your general direction."FoxStorm puts his hand over the handle on his katana haning from his left side.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2013, 05:55:40 AM »
He spun around and unholstered his rifle, using his left forearm to support the barrel while he sat in a sideways, cross legged position. "'Got an eye on two individuals, one's limping, and another one is supporting him." he lowered the gun and looked to the others. "We're not killing them, put your weapons down." He stood and walked to Rena, slowly pushing her bat downwards. "You seem a little on-edge, you alright?"

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2013, 06:03:16 AM »
"Cleraly were not going to kill them.But the question is, should we aproach them?"FoxStorm takes his hand away from his sword.

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2013, 06:07:55 AM »
FoxStorm looks at Rena confussed. "What? What writing..."Looks at Auden"...And why did you yell at her about it.?"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2013, 06:09:37 AM »
"They won't be able to fight in a state like this." he said, crossing his arms. "I'll go and talk to them, see what they want." he looked back to FoxStorm and gave a nod. "I'll figure this out." He changed his direction to Rena and sighed with distress. "It was a joke, calm the hell down." He holstered his rifle and ran towards the two with a slight skip in his gait. He was curious, of what the mysterious duo had to offer.

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2013, 06:12:26 AM »
I scoff"Not a very funny joke.." I look back at Rena"... Are you okay?"

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2013, 02:18:43 PM »
"I guess we'll just have to get used to his sense of humor..." Shinobi mused, resting his crowbar on his shoulder. He didn't sheathe it, though. His paranoia was beginning to act up; for all they knew, these two strangers could be some sort of decoy for an ambush. He would act natural for the time being, but keep both ears out for any sign of treachery. "Be on the lookout," he whispered to Rena and FoxStorm. "This might be some kind of trap..."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2013, 02:30:20 AM »
You see Audens silhouette moving in a stumbling manner, giving his explanation and receiving theirs. After a while, the conversation came to an end, Audentia walking back to the group with the unnamed survivors by his side. "They're not dangerous, they just need a little help is all." He started, as the limping survivor began to tell their story. They were looting a small apartment complex nearby for anything they needed, food, ammunition, the usual. Shortly, they were pinned by sniper fire, resulting in his leg being incapacitated by an incoming bullet. "We left our stuff there..." he said, looking to the small crowd. "Can you help us? We'd be very grateful.." Auden nodded and placed his arms around the two wolves, showing sympathy. "How about it? It might also give us a chance to get something useful..."

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2013, 04:18:41 AM »
Shinobi looked the two wolves up and down, hiding his suspicion well. He was far from ready to trust them, but put on a mask of mild concern. "Rena," he said, gesturing to the wounded wolf with his crowbar. "Check out his leg, would you? See how bad the damage is." He then looked up to meet the wolves' gazes, flashing a reassuring smile. "She's our medic. She knows what she's doing." His friendly tone and smile disguised his true purpose: to ascertain whether or not they were telling the truth. There was plenty of blood on the wolf's pant leg, but such a thing could easily be faked. Rena's examination would reveal if he had indeed been shot. If their words were true, then he would approach them with less caution—he would still be cautious, of course. But perhaps it would be worth helping these two out if they weren't trying to set Shinobi and his friends up.

"So, what are your names?" he asked them, stepping forward and resting his crowbar casually on his shoulder.

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2013, 05:24:31 AM »
Going through the mission to get the items  in his head FoxStorm started to put a plan together."I can go get the items. It woild be easy for me to get in and out withough being seen by any mindless zombies.Unless anyone else has a better plan?"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »
"Just, do what won't kill me..." he said with a frown, Auden soon coming to his side as well. "And, I'm Robin." he pointed to the other survivor, looking confused in general. "He's Michael. We won't bite, I promise."

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2013, 08:37:54 AM »
Shinobi grimaced at the severity of Robin's wound. They would have to be crazy to use that as bait for a trap. They two of them were obviously telling the truth. As Rena set to work on removing the bullet, he turned to FoxStorm. "You're not going in there alone. We all go; together. You know I'm just as well-suited to sneaking about as you are. I may not have the most conventional of equipment for a ninja, but that doesn't make me any less of one." He smiled slyly at his comrade, slipping his crowbar back into its sheath on his back. He wouldn't be needing it until they arrived at the apartment complex. "Besides, I'm interested to see what our new friend Auden can do..."

Turning to their new acquaintances, he immediately set about asking them questions in order to form a better idea of what they were up against. "So, I trust you remember where in the apartments you were when you were shot at. Do you know where they were firing from? Or how many there were?"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 04:11:10 PM »
Robin smiled, grateful of the treatment. "We, couldn't really tell where the bullets were coming from, there was a lot of them..." He pointed over to Michael, to say that he had more information, but he just shrugged. "I suppose we can go and try to flush these guys out..." said Auden, heaving Robin to his feet. "I can provide covering fire for you guys to sneak in, it would be a breeze."