Author Topic: Zombie Survival RP.  (Read 7904 times)

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
Zombie Survival RP.
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:10:10 AM »
I was thinking we started it like we already knew each other.
If we did that we'd need a chareter bio from each of us though.

Post Merge: January 15, 2013, 04:39:54 AM
Species-Swift Fox
Build- Agile
Aperence:Dark purple athletic vest. Black sweat pants. Kunia knife puch on left leg. Ninja star puch on right leg. Katana on lower back going horazontaly.
Char BIO: FoxStorm was around ten when the desise had struck. He stayed with his dad who taught him (this is gonna sound so dumb) the ways of the ninja. FoxStorms father was eaten when he was 15 and after that he had to survive on his own. He used what he was taught to survive. He was all alone untill he ran into Rena and Auden. FoxStorm is confident and cunning and always finds a way to adress the situation stethaly. whether it is steeling food or killing a zombie. He is very skilled with the katana, shuriken,and kunai. And evry thing else ninja.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you are not on this list don't post.
FoxStorm
Rena514
ShinobiFox
Auden
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:23:57 AM by FoxStorm, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
Re: Zombie Survival RP.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 06:24:33 AM »
Species— Red Fox

Build— Slim, and mildly athletic. Built for stealth and moving quickly. He's very adept at climbing and moving around undetected.

Appearance and equipment— What I'm wearing in my picture, but with the following:
-Foliage green MOLLE shoulder rig with twin pistol mag pouches mounted on right side, and marine combat knife on the left
-HK45 handgun in thigh-mounted holster on right thigh
-Black folding knife; a memento from my mate, from whom I am currently separated
-3-foot titanium crowbar with grip and wrist-loop fashioned from paracord. He keeps it in a leather sheath that runs diagonally across his back, which was made by one of his old friends and inscribed with Nordic runes meant to keep him safe and deadly in battle.
-compact LED flashlight
-Black tactical fingerless gloves

Age— 21

Bio— A member of a small Ninjutsu dojo, this young fox remained with his fellow students after their master became infected toward the beginning of the outbreak. As the virus continued to spread, however, his group drifted gradually apart—due either to death, infection, or becoming lost or separated while fleeing the plague and its victims. From that point, he moved between groups of survivors, never staying with any of them for too long. He made and lost friends during his travels across the infected wasteland, but the one thing that remained with him was the nickname he received from a member of one group of survivors he had stayed with, when they had observed his skills in Ninjutsu: "Shinobi." He has lost all of the weapons his discipline traditionally used, such as swords, shuriken, and kunai, but his resourcefulness, years of training, and sheer luck have kept him alive. He has scavenged, stolen, and traded to get where he currently is, now sporting an entirely un-ninja-like arsenal. His skills in the way of the shinobi, however, have only been sharpened. He has a tendency to observe from a hidden or secure position, thoroughly weighing his options before taking any action, and his near-obsessive habit of conserving ammo has garnered mixed reactions from his fellow survivors; he will only take a shot if he is absolutely certain his bullet will find its mark, which has labelled him a coward by some and an expert survivalist by others.
Now, he has settled with another group, unsure of what his time with them will yield...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:35:00 AM by ShinobiFox »
  • Signature art by: Maine!

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:46:22 AM »

Species - Snow Leopard

Build - Thin, slender. He is incredibly fast, his mobility making up for his lack of physical strength.

Appearance - He is covered in head to toe in dark clothing for warmth and maneuverability. Not to mention a pair of worn goggles, and a rifle slung over his back.

Age - 16

Character Background -

Audentia was born and raised in a small town outside of Seattle, Washington. To him, an idea of a viral infection wasn't new to him, the plague was just another epidemic to him, he couldn't change it, he couldn't stop it. His parents were scavengers, teaching him the ways of peace and prosperity, rather than violence and murder. He grew to the age of 16, finding that the same people he called mother and father, were the same ones that sold him to an organization of slavers for enough money to live in luxury for the rest of their days. "He'll make a fine worker." They said, conspicuous smiles across their faces.

Auden was pushed through his limits, finally knowing the feeling of true pain. He became just another name on a checklist, an item. Needless to say, his experience within confines refined him into an angered individual, soon reaching his breaking point. He broke from the chains, escaping from the roving camp in a cloud of dust. His escape wasn't in guile, or arm strength, but in fact his mobility, his speed.

He knew the world was in a bewildering state, but he still remembered his parent's trade of gathering. He found a new set of clothes, an amassment of food, and most importantly, a scoped Mosin-Nagant, an heirloom of a family no more. He has never shot a gun before, his parents never allowed it. He then realized the same parents that restricted him were the ones that sold him into slavery, so he disregarded their philosophy, establishing one of his own. He used his weaponry to become a vigilante, a hero, a saviour of the wastes.

He took on zeds, looters, and forceful vigilantes alike, using guerilla hit and run tactics to pick off the herd. He became well known of the area as a walking silhouette, sending bullets flying before the victims were even aware. Despite his praise, he didn't want to be known as a killer. He wanted to pursue the arts, become a writer...

...But, as we may know, an apocalypse has no room for a philosophy such as his.

(I have no idea why I went so in depth, but I guess it counts as character development...)

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 05:06:08 AM »
"So, you're the new group everyone is talking about?" he chuckled and took a sip from a plastic water bottle, glistening in the morning sun. "I don't suppose you'll have room for a scout?" He shifted his weight and gave a small sigh, showing his discontent. "I can't trust you foxes, but well, you aren't trying to kill me..." he drifted off, taking another swig. "...That's a plus..." He became silent for a moment or two, before nodding his head in a gentle fashion. "M'name's Audentia, Auden for short.

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 05:13:18 AM »
Shinobi looked the snow leopard up and down inquisitively. His ear gave a small twitch, turning to one side for a moment as if listening to some whisper carried on the wind. He wasn't terribly fond of Auden's words, and his open distrust of foxes wasn't exactly rubbing him the right way, either. Yet, he remained still, breathing deeply through his nose and choosing his following words carefully. "I wasn't aware we were so famous," he said, his response aimed at nobody in particular. He adjusted his glasses slightly, wrinkling his snout and letting out a small sigh. "I suppose you've had some bad experiences with foxes in the past, then..."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 05:21:33 AM »
"If you mean famous as bloody idiots, then yes." He chuckled, finishing off his bottle of water. "You're crazy enough to brave these wastes..." he fastened the bottle to his side and pulled off his balaclava, showing a playful grin half obscured by a head of drooping hair, a shine emitted from a lack of a suitable cleansing. "And, I like that." he smiled. "A group like yours can use a good pair of eyes, and I'm the one for the job." He sat down and unholstered his weapon, giving a friendly gesture. "I'll help you, if you help me." He looked to the vixen with a sudden grimace. "I have nothing against foxes, I just have a lot against people in general."

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 05:24:05 AM »
"So what's wrong with people"FoxStorm says from the tree, His left leg dengaling off the side of the branch watching the sunrise.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 05:29:04 AM »
"Well you'r either gonna survive with it out here... Or die from it" FoxStorm chukles slightly,not even loud enough to hear.

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 05:32:02 AM »
Closing his eyes momentarily, Shinobi turned his attention to his comrades. "Easy, you two..." his gaze met Auden's with quiet resolve, although it was apparent that he was still very much analyzing the newcomer. "Some people can be trusted." He followed FoxStorm's eyes to the rising sun, taking in its warmth for a moment. "What specifically can you do for us?" he asked Auden without looking back at him. "And what is it that you need us to help you with?"

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 05:34:10 AM »
FoxStor falls from the tree withought making noise and sits  on a fallen tree waiting for audens answer.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 05:37:53 AM »
"We kill, we loot, we rape..." he said, anger soon rising beneath the skin. "We do it for money, or power. We always have, since the day our races were conceived." He stood, his voice soon rising into a yell. "We have grown to love the click of a trigger, to find comfort in the hilt of a blade, and we take pride in that fact, too." He soon erupted into a coughing fit, before continuing his rant. "It's within our anatomy, it isn't something we can just stop, but it's something that we can slow." He cocked his rifle, a casing falling to the pavement. "I kill to save the innocent, not to rid the world of the villains we know today. There are always going to be people we hate, we can't help it."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:39:36 AM by Auden »

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 05:42:27 AM »
Ok so you have got a reson. But... FoxStorm looks around... We might not want to alert any zombies with yelling.FoxStorm turns around and disapears into the trees.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 05:44:45 AM »
He slung his rifle behind his back and gave another sigh before scanning the horizon. "Uh, buddy, I don't think there's any zeds around here..."

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 05:48:38 AM »
"Why do you call them zeds anyway Auden" FoxStrom says from the trees.

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 05:50:55 AM »
"Blame our training," Shinobi sighed, shaking his head as Storm vanished into the nearby trees. "He and I both grew up learning how to disappear and sneak around." He looked to Auden once more, his expression friendlier than before. Clearly there was a long story behind Auden's behavior, but now was certainly not the time to ask for it. It was enough to know that he wasn't just some smug bandit looking for another gang to run with. The fox extended a paw to him. "Call me Shinobi," he said, offering a smile of reassurance. "That's what everyone's been calling me for a while."