The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: *slinks in* Hewwo!  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Bagheera

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Panther with the Green Eyes
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: Pardus (Black Leopard)
  • Coloring: Velvety Black
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 152
  • Build: Curvaceous
*slinks in* Hewwo!
« on: July 11, 2007, 08:42:52 AM »
Hi there! I guess I'm new to this forum ((newbie!)) so this is my greeting.

I'm eighteen, and hail from Florida ::grimaces::. My fursona is a Black Pantheress ((or Leopardess for you techies out there)); this is mainly because of my strong connection to The big cat. It is my totem animal, and I consider it to be my Therian form on the astral plane. ((I know what you're thinking.. what's all this gobbledygook about?!)) I'm a Priestess in the Kemetic Tradition ((egyptian paganism)) it's been my religion/spirituality/faith since I was about 7 years old. ::giggles:: And YES Ubasti ((Bast!)) is one of my patron goddesses. ::smiles::

Aside from all that, I am a writer, and actress, and an artist in general. I am a film and music enthusiast and consider myself an old soul ((I have a deep obsession with anything that is REALLY Vintage)). I love to read ((I know.. how borrrrrriing)) and am currently reading Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen; if you've ever had an interest in the circus or animals.. it's an amazing read. And is centered around a tragic love story ::giggles and swoons::

I ride four-wheelers/dirtbikes, I used to be a model for Barbizon; I'm a tomboy AND a girly-girl.

I love big cities ((NYC is my fave!)), traveling, and I love to talk ((as you can all probably tell)). I'm known for meowing and purring at odd intervals. I love swimming ((I KNOW! how funny of a cat LOL)), tennis, martial arts ((I have a black belt in okinawan budokai jiu jitsu)), and dancing.

I'm a huge language enthusiast! I grew up speaking French and English and am also fluent in Swedish. Other languages I know bits and pieces of: German, Romanian, Greek, Latin, Italian.

I love posting on forums. And considering it's summer ((and I'm currently looking for a JOB)) I'll probably be around alot poking my nose in and out of discussions.  ooh

PS. If you're wondering about the name... it is the name of the Panther in Jungle Book ((who was originally a GIRL)), it's Hindi for Panther.

PPS. ((hahhaa)) I also have a Mate and a Mistress. They own me together. The former is also my lover though. He'll probably be around soon. And I may even convince her to come in as well. ::giggles::
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:48:36 AM by Bagheera »
"When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die."

--HP Lovecraft; Call of the Cthulu

ephemral

Re: *slinks in* Hewwo!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 03:18:47 PM »
 ^._.^ Welcome aboard the furry forum.

Offline Bagheera

• Vibrating Furby
  • Panther with the Green Eyes
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: Pardus (Black Leopard)
  • Coloring: Velvety Black
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 152
  • Build: Curvaceous
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 09:10:43 PM »
Thank ye Kindly  ^_^V
"When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die."

--HP Lovecraft; Call of the Cthulu

Offline DeusExAshen

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Lupinely Wolven
  • Coloring: Black, white, and angry all over.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »
I read a rather old publication of the Jungle Book and I recall that Bagheera was still male, but it's been awhile.  I was one of those who saw the movie far before I read the book.  It was interesting to see how the characters were mutilated from the transition.  Baloo is still an incompetent boob in both, however.

Regardless, you seem to be the worldly sort.  I can understand why you hate being in Florida, the world's largest retirement home.
Down the proverbial rabbit hole and into a foxhole.