The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Moory Christmas everyfuzzyball of fluf out there! (contest time)  (Read 742 times)

Offline terrariacow

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Herm moo moo cow
Moory Christmas everyfuzzyball of fluf out there! (contest time)
« on: December 22, 2012, 10:28:51 PM »

0:) rules are simple! just make a christmas scene wif a cow and fox playing together n.n 0:)

0:) use simple tools or hand draw

0:) winner wont be picked based on skill

0:) you have till midnight est

0:) winner will be announced here and pm'd for their email address so I can forward the gift certificate to them^^

NOTE: this contests is for a US currency E-Gift certificate! in the amount of 400 USD.

this art will be given as a framed Christmas gift for my favorite Foxy so please sign it so shi will know who made it ^^

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Moory Christmas everyfuzzyball of fluf out there! (contest time)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 04:56:39 AM »
If you don't mind me asking, why did you sign up on this forum just to post about this contest and that's it? It's always good to see new people around the forum of course; it just seemed a bit unusual to me.

I enjoy contests as much as the next person, but as an admin and for the sake of those interested in participating, I feel obliged to ask if this contest is actually legitimate.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.