The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: wasteland rp  (Read 2453 times)

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
wasteland rp
« on: December 18, 2012, 12:57:57 AM »
would anybody here be wanting to do a nuclear wasteland style roleplay?
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
Re: wasteland rp
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 03:47:43 AM »
Hey Rook, long time no talk. And SURE! I would love to join.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 08:57:21 PM »
Has been a while, whatever happened to that old thread we did? Also should we get Another person to join or just start?
[/url]

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:22 PM »
Want to go for a serous RP? With a setting and theme. The whole jazz?

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
wasteland rp
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 12:25:37 AM »
I'll be watching this. I might join later.
Furry Code: FDL3adrw A++++ H-- M- R+++ T++ W Sm RLCT* a- cn++++ d+++ e++ f-- h- i++ j--- p+++ sm-

Offline Speedy Dee

• Vibrating Furby
  • Duck duck moose
    • deviantArt Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon/Fox
  • Coloring: Orange/ White
  • Height: 1680 mm
  • Weight: 48,000 g
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Currently: Swinging from sad to happy
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
Me! Pick me :P
  • Avatar by: Me - speedydeefox.deviantart.com/
speedydeefox.deviantart.com/

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 02:14:42 PM »
You can join x3 and okay, theme is a nuclear war devastated the world and it's climate, the days are blistering hot and the nights are freezing cold, savage mutants and raiders hunt rape and pillage everything they can... Setting is the Mojave desert, a place all but destroyed from constant sandstorms that will tear the flesh from your bone and what used to be coyotes, now Known as Cerberus, a pack dog as big as a horse, hunts it's favorite prey, furs.                                                                             

Post Merge: December 19, 2012, 02:24:07 PM
The full moon lit Rooks way, he was dressed in a coal black cowboy hat with a sky-blue band, a faded red bandana covered his face from the oncoming light flurry of sand, his chest was covered by a rodeo plate, won't protect a bullet but it will a knife, and a black dusterthat flew in the wind, on the hip of his jeans was a colt python revolver, and on his back, he carried a light green Swiss army bag, and two more guns, a sawn off lever action shotgun and a scoped lever action rifle. "sandstorms brewing.." he shuttered and looked around, fortunately he noticed a small farm house, which he ran to quickly
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:24:07 PM by rookthebunwolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
[/url]

Offline Scout the Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Hai! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange body with streaks of blue and purple, purple eyes
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Between skinny and medium build
  • Currently: Loving the new avi > thanks ~Wolf!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 01:37:03 AM »
The sand swirled behind Scout as he kneeled down to check his bag's contents. A few hours ago he had raided someone's old cabin and found the supplies. He clawed a hole into the cloth. "Now let's see here... we have a syringe, pills that are probably pain pills, a thermos... ooh hello! What do we have here?" A beautiful pair of M1911s poured out. "Just beautiful," he muttered. Scout proceeded to put the pair of pistols in his side pockets and carried on down the road.
Good Luck Today

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
Walking through the bellowing sands her cloak would snap about her from the winds. Allready the sun was setting and with it the harsh heat of day. Now the cold would come and Katelyn would need a place to sleep for the night. Tugging at the shawl that coverd most of her facial features the only thing visable was her eyes as her hood coverd the top half of her head. She wore heavy cloths that coverd almost every inch of her tan colored fur underneath. With her heavy cloths on one could of easely mistaken her for a man as she came to a stop. Looking around through the sands that blew she could tell right away it was going to be a bad one and so shelter was her consern. Tugging at the strap that held her rifle to her back she also had a 9mm pistol as a side arm, and a rather large knife about 2 and a half feet in length. Looking off in some random direction she saw a few buildings in the distance, and made for them.

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 03:01:53 AM »
as rook got close to the farm house he saw many other small houses nearby, a town long since abandoned, judging by the dunes that had built around it, holding his duster close and tight to get rid of some wind resistance he made it to the house, he drew his colt and slowly opened the door, seeing nobody inside he crept in and closed it behind him, after a quick scan of the house, again finding nothing, he dragged a table and chair out to the living room, he put down his gear and sat down, then kicked his feet up onto the table, he pulled from his swiss army bag a cold can of pork and beans "last one..." rook grumbled and dug in, with a shoddily carved wooden spoon, watching the door close
[/url]

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2012, 03:48:12 AM »
Coming upon said town she took a quick look from the outskits seeing it just as how it was. Old and falling apart. Duns of sand where packed up against each house from years of deglect and the larger buildings where half caved in. It would serve for the night. Walking down one of the side roads past a farm house she took one glance at it and went on. It was a good place to hide out in but she would look at the other buildings before the light all but vanished. Walking into the middle of town she stoped at and old playground to catch her breath. Looking down infront of her she saw her breath in the night air, telling her it was allready cold out.

Tugging at her cloak she continued on her way untill she came upon what seemed like the old police station. The front door was locked but one of the sand dumes on the other side went as high as the second floor. Climbing up the sand pile she looked through one of the smashed out windows and took a step inside. The building was made of stone and most of the furniture metal but she would make the most it it. Going back down to the first floor she pulled the old mattrices out of the jail cells and piled them in the old armory. Setting down her bag she sighed with releaf  of having the burden off her shoulders. Setting down her rifle it was quite obvous it was not your normal gun. It was almost as tall as she was and very well kept. Leaning against one of the long emptygun cages she crossed her legs infront of her staring at the entrance to the armory, allready feeling her eyes grow heavy.

Offline Scout the Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Hai! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange body with streaks of blue and purple, purple eyes
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Between skinny and medium build
  • Currently: Loving the new avi > thanks ~Wolf!
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 11:38:37 AM »
The road got narrower and narrower as Scout, more or less, stumbled down the sandy road. The sheer thought of sleep had gotten to him, and things weren't looking so good. The bag he hoped had food in it did not. Shelter was no where to be seen. But then he noticed... the narrow road opened into a nice and cozy cave, away from all of the sandstorms. With a sigh of relief, Scout slid into the cave and began to set up camp. The cave was rounded with no stalagmites or stalagtites, and the floor was nice and smooth. Perfect for a wandering traveller...
Good Luck Today

Offline Speedy Dee

• Vibrating Furby
  • Duck duck moose
    • deviantArt Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon/Fox
  • Coloring: Orange/ White
  • Height: 1680 mm
  • Weight: 48,000 g
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Currently: Swinging from sad to happy
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »
Speedy motored along the long forgotten road, going side to side on his beaten, sad looking little old pizza bike (A Honda Cub, if were getting technical) swaying as he dodged large holes and cracks in the scorched tarmac, wobbling away lika comedy act after having resorted to packing the rear tire with sand for a make do puncture repair. He rode crouched over, rags over his muzzle and a pair of pilots goggles on his face, hiding behind a windscreen he'd fashioned out of a scruffy cut of clear plastic, while reaching back to check the belt and blue rope, bundled around the rear of his bike, holding it together. As he popped away on the old wreck, its started to sputter and jerk. He reached forwards, beside his shin, jiggingle the wires that hung loosely, connecting the bike and engine, glancing down as he pulled one wire out and jammed it in the socket of another, then crossed another, and fiddled with one more, but the bike soon lost all power and bluuuurrrrrreeeeddddd-chu-chugged to a stop. Speedy sighed, hoped off and looked to the town off in the distance, then went to kneeling beside the bike, fixing his very botched wiring so it might keep running.
  • Avatar by: Me - speedydeefox.deviantart.com/
speedydeefox.deviantart.com/

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 09:41:08 PM »
once he had emptied his last can of food, rook tossed the can infront of the door, so that if anyone tried to enter, it wouldnt open without a noise. he leaned back in the chair, and pulled the shotgun onto his lap, just in case. he sat, waiting, not wanting to sleep, but the cold night air combined with his lack of motion eventualy started to get to him, he started to doze off slowly, finaly crashing out on the chair infront of the door in the farmhouse
[/url]

Offline DarkWolf556

• Boisterous Bear
  • You on something?
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Weight: 150 Pounds
  • Build: Tall and slim