The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Semi D&D furry style  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
Semi D&D furry style
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:28:04 PM »
I feel like making some new aquaintances, and running a roleplay that actually has a story, and more so a measure of character ability.

There is a cap of 4 who can join this, it will likely be long term.

Those wishing to join should be used to writing a paragraph at a time, though it will of course not always be needed.

In order to convert the fursona you choose to audition to join this if your up for it you must determine the following attributes.

Strength (Melee Skill) , Dexterity (ranged attack/defence) , Intelligence (Magic attack) , Wisdom (Magic defense) , Constitution (Health) and Charisma (Luck). You will also need pick yourself a background, preferably as the characters will be good, it should be at least a background that doesn't make you evil to start with.

you will also need to measure your fursona's "Spirit level". This roleplay will audition anyone, but will not accept those who do not appear competent enough to be a good part of the story. however, every character who attempts to audition will have their character appear if there stats have been filled in correctly.

The limits of a character and method to build a character are as follows:

You have 18 stars to spend on strength, dex, int, wis, con, and charisma, the maximum that any stat can have is 5 stars, a normal human would have an average of 2.5 starts per stat, you can spend half stars on skills, but not less so then that.  The minimum you must have in a stat is 0.5 stars

If you do not spend any stars, they can be used to increase the value of your starting equipment which will be given to you, you do not get to decide your starting gear! You may however ask for one specific item, depending on the stars you have spare, a compromise will be reached.

Your Spirit level is determined by this, think of your character and ask yourself, if all of their power and skill were converted into a single lifting force, how much weight could your characters power lift? measure in lbs.

The story will be explained to those who pass the audition, remember to write a back story of at least a paragraph, mention any skills your character is supposed to have, and any job they did or do. Mention anything interesting too.

The format for character submission is as follows.

Name:

Str: 0/5
Dex: 0/5
Int: 0/5
Wis: 0/5
Con: 0/5
Cha: 0/5

Spirit level :

Back Story :

Item wanted :
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie