The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 94.5 the NIX  (Read 360 times)

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
94.5 the NIX
« on: November 21, 2012, 03:10:41 PM »
hello world this is your fandom friendly nixon trixter with his u.s.a. world forum chat aka wfc. now this is in case you dont have a radio on you you can come listen to me. i will update on the world news and give advice to those that ask and remember there's only one way to find out so lets see who wants to talk this week. feel free to tell me anything that's on your mind. i am here to listen and respond and i might rant some time
(caution: post in the future could be long,or short.)
i'm up here in ohio and nothin realy is goin on in the south west, how about the other part of ohio or even whereever .t.t.t.t time to talk.3.2.1. BEGIN!
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!