The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: two rpg possibilities (borderlands bleach)  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
two rpg possibilities (borderlands bleach)
« on: November 15, 2012, 06:22:57 PM »
Alright so I've been planing something like these for a little bit so I just wanted to get some opinions. (Or possible players)
First I wanted to do a Borderlands fur RPG. If you haven't played I suggest you do. If you have then I hope your interested in one with furs. Well the story wont involve the standard story right off the bat but I might incorporate it later on. This would be a semi-serious EP due to the fact that its a semi-serious game. All your char would need is a general info (name, gender etc.) And an ability (can be anything. The more over powered the better) you wont be godlike at first but as you Lev the stronger and more godlike you'll become. Ill post char sheets and general stuff as I get interest and as I make it myself.

Second game I was thinking about is a Bleach fur RPG. Once again wont incorporate the main story but you can be any of the species of spirit powered people mentioned in the anime. This one would be more serious RPG. All I'd need besides general info is what kinda power you have or if you are a race that uses it what kinda of zanpoktuo (spirit sword) with a name power and bankai.

So please if your interested tell Me which one your interested on and ill start posting info on them as I create it myself.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Scout Sniper

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
Re: two rpg possibilities (borderlands bleach)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:20:10 PM »
Well I'm a HUGE Borderlands fan, so that idea sounds like a ton of fun to me!  :D  I'd probably join, depends on what the details of the story and what our characters are trying to accomplish in the RP are.

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 04:14:56 PM »
Well I'm still figuing that out myself. But ill post something as soon as I figure it out.

Scout Sniper

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »
I would LOVE to join a Bleach RP! As soon as you get details on it, i wanna JOIN!  :3
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!