The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: AMA: Anoni  (Read 7974 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: AMA: Anoni
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »
What is your favourite thing to do for Christmas?
  My favourite thing is waking up with my brother to open stocking presents :D We didn't do that this year though D:

8^5^2^7 = ?
  a very large number o.o

that's...
8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8

Which, I'm not going to do in my head for obvious reasons! I am pretty sure that would be over 100 digits so I'm using a super accurate online calculator to get an estimate result.

Well it wasn't > 100 digits,
the answer is: 1.6455045573212060421549691825573505049827358656336 x1063

• Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2012, 03:45:07 PM »
Now you believe! *Paws up*

Do I give you a headache?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2012, 02:36:36 PM »
Do I give you a headache?
  OF course not Combo! You iz a mod! You iz fix headaches! :D

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2012, 05:14:02 AM »
If you were to dig straight down until you reached the other side of the planet, where would you surface?
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2012, 05:16:07 AM »
In a world where mankind is ruled by a giant intelligent beaver, what food is no longer consumed? X3 couldn't help it, anoni.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »
If you were to dig straight down until you reached the other side of the planet, where would you surface?   Straight in the middle of the north Atlantic Ocean. THANKS GOOGLE! :D

In a world where mankind is ruled by a giant intelligent beaver, what food is no longer consumed?
  I don't know Big bangs answer, BUT
Beavers like wood, so they wouldn't want humans to eat wood, therefore beavers would hate termites because they eat wood, humans would be forbidden to eat anything that ate termites, so the forbidden food is... ants, because they are termites greatest predator.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:08:28 PM by anoni »

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2012, 06:09:27 PM »
What would happen in a world where there was a family feud between the two races of fox species, the pinks and the beiges? Who would win in the end? And what is the Friday special at the bakery every week?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2012, 02:43:11 AM »
In a world where mankind is ruled by a giant intelligent beaver, what food is no longer consumed?
  I don't know Big bangs answer, BUT
Beavers like wood, so they wouldn't want humans to eat wood, therefore beavers would hate termites because they eat wood, humans would be forbidden to eat anything that ate termites, so the forbidden food is... ants, because they are termites greatest predator.
That is an excellent answer but the correct (bbt) answer is cheese danish. X3 in that world, mankind builds many dams to please the beaver overlord. The low-lying city of copenhagen is flooded, thousands die. Devastated, the danes never invent their namesake pastry. X3 as amy says, "how does one miss that?"
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2013, 04:37:25 PM »
What would happen in a world where there was a family feud between the two races of fox species, the pinks and the beiges?
  Luggz and I would still be friends, but it'd be a secret relationship we'd have to hide from our own societies, then a movie is made about us.

Who would win in the end?
  Everyone, because a truce would be made :D

And what is the Friday special at the bakery every week?
  Deep fried bacon cheeseburgers with donut paddies. XD

Offline Marcus

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • This user has left!
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2013, 04:13:42 PM »
Heard they had to invent a new color to show how fast Kangaroos where melting. Your opinion on this new fangled "Purple stuph?"

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
Your opinion on this new fangled purple stuph?

EWWW PURPLE STUPH! Give me some sunny delight anytime! :D

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2013, 07:11:37 PM »
What was the last anime you watched  :P ?
A monoculture never thrives :3

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2013, 08:46:09 AM »
What was the last anime you watched?
  I watched Akira a day ago with my mate :3