The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona avatar request for a wolf/dragon hybrid.  (Read 903 times)

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
Fursona avatar request for a wolf/dragon hybrid.
« on: October 17, 2012, 11:47:46 PM »
Would anyone be interested in creating a character like this for me? I have a very clear image in my head of how my fursona should look, but I'm just not good enough to create it how I want  XP  I'll try to be as specific as possible:

Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon (I'll explain further down)
Anthro or Feral: Anthro
Body type and build: Lean and muscular, built for running fast. Not super-bulging-muscle-hunk weight lifter stuff.
Height/Weight: About 6'2", maybe 200 lbs.
Fur/scales/coloring: A wolflike body, head, and tail. Dark gray for the back, top half of arms, top half of tail, top of head, and legs. Light gray, but not quite white, for chest, bottom of arms, bottom of tail, and bottom half of head as well as throat. Fur extends to wrists, over back of hands and top of feet, tapering to black. Hands and feet themselves are reptilian, with black scales and dragon-like claws on the ends. On each shoulder and on the top of the head, there are black, swept-back reptilian crests, like you might see on the head of a dragon. They should look scaly and aerodynamic.
Additional markings: A single thin black stripe down the back of the neck and along the length of spine and tail. A thin black stripe on the top side of each arm that starts at the wrist, and tapers to a point at the elbow. Similar on the legs, starting at the ankle and tapering at the knee. Finally, one black slash of fur, as if it were a scar, over the right eye.
Eye color: Dark blue.
Clothing: Loose fitting jeans, but not baggy or "gangsta style." A simple black leather belt. Nothing on the torso/upper body. No shoes.
Accessories: A single black leather bangle on the right forearm, with a deep blue gemstone on the top to match the eye color.
Personality: Controlled aggression. He should look charismatic and powerful, as if he's striving for some purpose, but not violent or bloodthirsty like he just wants to kill. 
Background/surroundings: I don't have an extremely particular vision here. I imagine him standing on a rocky mountain ledge, with mountains in the distant background, at night illuminated by a full moon. There doesn't really have to be a background or surroundings of any kind, but if you craft them anyways I will love you forever!

So there it is, I tried to include as many details as I could think of. I'm actually not super perfectionist about this though, I would really appreciate anything remotely similar someone could give me. Thank you VERY much to anyone who accepts!  :D

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!