The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My first conbadge: What do I need to print it into a proper badge?  (Read 924 times)

Offline NJMike

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Crux
  • Coloring: Black and gray
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic/toned, very flexible.
So just recently I commissioned my first badge ever,

<

in hopes of attending my first furmeet with my friend(s) sometime in the future. I have asked a few friends of the types of things I need to do to convert it from its digital form into a proper tangible badge form.

Correct me when I am wrong, or if you have better advice, but I know so far: That my IRL friend, Tarrenger, has offered to print my badge for me using his 5-color printer, that or I go to FedEx or Staples or whatever to print it there. I know after it is printed, I cut it out clean with scissors? I then have FedEx or whatever laminate it for me? Where can I get a clip thing for it?

I'm totally new to badges, completely; I haven't the slightest idea about anything. I'm going to have my friend print it for me once he gets colored ink, then go to FedEx to have it laminated. Though I was also told about Office Depot/Max and Staples printing it on 60lbs. cardstock and whatnot... Should I let my friend print it for me or get professional help (lol)?

I have posted this on another forum prior, but I'm putting it here as well because I always like getting mixed opinions so I can see which ones are said the most.

I appreciate any help.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:43:45 AM by Cchytale Murilega »
  • Signature art by: Puncia