The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft RPG Music, Help Wanted!  (Read 466 times)

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Minecraft RPG Music, Help Wanted!
« on: September 24, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
I'm not exactly sure where this fits anywhere on this forum, so I chose here, hope I guessed right :)

As a little side project until I actually learn to code, I have been working on a little RPG for fans of Minecraft (a Minecraft RPG, if you will) in RPG Maker, for the heck of it. :3

To get an idea of what it is, here is a little video.
MineQuest - Ultra Early Alpha 0.1
^Does that count as advertising? By gosh, I hope not. :o

So, if you've seen, it's very early, I'm using a LOT of placeholder graphics and music (basically the default graphics and music) until I can work on it some more. So, as you can see, I drew the overworld sprites for Steve and a Creeper, and did the facesets and battlers for them too. I don't think I did too bad :)

To-Do List

Original Music [ ]
All Mobs [15%]
Battle System [X]
NPCs [ ]
Story [5%]
Tilesets [ ]
Battlebacks [25%]

The main thing I need is battle music, and I'm not exactly a great composer. So, I am looking for someone who can make two battle themes-

A basic battle theme (any battle)
A boss battle theme (boss battle)

If you would like to help, could you PM me? Thank you.

Or, if you know someone who can help, and isn't too busy, that would be great too. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Also, I plan to make this a game people can be in (literally) so if you play Minecraft, you can PM me and ask if you would like to be in the game (tell username/first name, link to your skin, and say if you want to be an NPC or an additional party member)

Thanks again!

[/size][/font][/color]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:52:19 PM by Talos »