The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MARYLAND fur-b-q!!  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
MARYLAND fur-b-q!!
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:24:02 AM »
1pm-sundown. sept 22nd
 Calvert cliffs park

Alright. this is probably the last and final update for this Event before it actualy happens. we are go for calvert cliffs part. there will be 20+ people. you are welcome to fursuit!

also the front gate fee should be waived as we are paying for your entry. just say "were here for the furry bbq" and they should let you in

there will be music, a animal handler/showman, a mass water balloon/gun fight, board games in the pavillion, nature trail walk, games like croqett, cornhole, redneck golf and twister. all the games have prizes for the winners. including followup prizes, giving people first dibs on the water weapons provided

food will be there and all you can eat so please bring $10 to contribute as this entire event is coming out of our own pockets. as for things for you to consider bringing. bring either a change of clothes or a bathingsuit. we wouldnt want you to soak your only clothes. a towel is also reccomended. second, if you do have waterguns, please bring them. the more the merrier, just remember to mark them as yours so they dont get taken home by someone else.

also, the animal handler/showman is coming to entertain us on his own time, and out of his own wallet as well. so to be considerate we wish to try to supply him with some donations to compensate his kind and much appreciated visit. its very expensive to feed the animals and care for them as he does it alone. they are mostly orphaned animals he took in and he came in high hopes that we the furry community would show his animals some compassion and leave some donations. we arent requiring you donate, it would just be polite as we want him to WANT to come back and do this for us again in the future at later events. our goal by the end of the day is at least $150. and with over 20 people i know we can do it!

you are welcome to bring your own food and drink, if you contributed we would love that!!. just be aware there will be a few younger attendee's so we are not looking to have any tipsy fur's. if you bring personal beverages that are not age appropriate, please keep it covered and use intelligent moderation. we do not want any drunkies. THERE WILL BE UNDERAGE PEOPLE. if you are seen giving them to people under 21 you WILL be asked to leave without a refund. there is zero tolerance on this, but i know everyone going and i know you are all smart people and that i really dont have to remind anyone of this.

and most importantly, HAVE FUN! this party is running till sundown                                       

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..