The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What is this?  (Read 1237 times)

Offline NJMike

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Crux
  • Coloring: Black and gray
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic/toned, very flexible.
What is this?
« on: August 28, 2012, 08:06:46 PM »
I received this when I graduated high school in 2010 but just now I felt like asking if anyone knew what this is for and if anyone else in the world gets it?

• Signature art by: Puncia

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: What is this?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »
Seems to just basically be a congratulations for graduating high school. For "bringing honor and pride to your family and community," as it says.
No one who graduates from my school gets/has gotten that kind of thing, but I guess it may be standard in some places.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline NJMike

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Crux
  • Coloring: Black and gray
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 150 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic/toned, very flexible.
Re: What is this?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 08:43:10 PM »
Seems to just basically be a congratulations for graduating high school. For "bringing honor and pride to your family and community," as it says.
No one who graduates from my school gets/has gotten that kind of thing, but I guess it may be standard in some places.

Oh ok. I always thought it wasn't really anything special.
  • Signature art by: Puncia