The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Why?  (Read 370 times)

Offline Andrew the fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • WUF!!!!
  • Species: Red Vampire Angel Fox.
  • Coloring: Brownish-Red and White Fur. Gots long shaggy hair.
  • Height: Biped 6"1' Quadruped about...7' maybe
  • Weight: 148lb
  • Build: skinny tall and cute
  • Currently: Calm and happy. ^_^
Why?
« on: August 20, 2012, 10:04:33 PM »
Why don't people understand? Everyone hates me because i'm differen't. I am alone in this world with no one but my family and my family doesn't understand. Everyone I meet doesn't know what a furry is and when I explain it they call me a perv or sick.
Life has no meening. So why are we here? Why are we put here? Nothing makes sense...
Wuf wuf wuf! I am a fox and a human...but mostly fox. ^_^

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 10:13:25 PM »
There are always going to be ignorant people who ostrasize you for being different from them. And i get where you're coming from. Nobody seems to understand you, and what they do understand, they reject it. But take comfort in the fact that all of us here understand you, and are sometimes going through the same thing.
Life does have a meaning. We may not know what it is, but that can be a goal. Life is too big and too much to be random. We all have a purpose, everything and everyone. And sometimes we don't know it, and when we do, we usually get it wrong. But -and i know how much you don't want to here this, but it's the truth-  it always get better. The night is darkest just before the dawn. And we are all here for you. Things will get better...but you have to hold on. I know it's tough, trust me, i do, but if you hold out, the reward will be great and you will be a better person. Things will get better, i promise.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Andrew the fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • WUF!!!!
  • Species: Red Vampire Angel Fox.
  • Coloring: Brownish-Red and White Fur. Gots long shaggy hair.
  • Height: Biped 6"1' Quadruped about...7' maybe
  • Weight: 148lb
  • Build: skinny tall and cute
  • Currently: Calm and happy. ^_^
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
That acctually means alot, that you would say that. Thank you...life has been so hard for me these last few years. This forum and these furs help and make me feel better, but some days I get so upset. Everyone has been nice. I feel stupid posting that thing but it's how I feel sometimes and I just have to get it out.

Thank you. :)
Wuf wuf wuf! I am a fox and a human...but mostly fox. ^_^

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 10:21:03 PM »
Anytime. ^_^  And i get it. Sometimes you just need to yell at the sky...and even then, you don't feel any better. But we are all here for you, and anytime you feel the need to rant and vent, i'm just a pm away. ^_^
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 05:43:10 AM »
People can be quite tribalistic they don't enjoy different and sadly tend to ostracize people who are  :( . Burning bridges is no great accomplishment but building them is truly a feat ^_^ ! Anyway don't feel stupid we all get frustrated and need to vent it is good to let out that emotion keeping it bottled up can end up harming you in more ways then one. I will follow suit with Luke and say that if you ever need to rant feel free to pm :) . I can't promise great advice but I can always lend an understanding ear ;) .

As to the meaning of life I think I'll take a slightly different angle with it and say that it isn't about the meaning of the whole but finding your own path :P .
A monoculture never thrives :3