The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Trials of Khordom: The Beginning  (Read 10400 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Trials of Khordom: The Beginning
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 03:13:27 AM »
With this, he nods. "Yes. I'm one of the top fighters here." He grinned, his tail uncurling and reaching down to half the length of the hall. The scythe-like end twitches a couple times before he neatly curls it back at his feet. There were scratches on the floor from the barbed wire entwined around his tail made of bone, with no flesh or muscle.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 04:03:42 AM »
Jynx raised an eyebrow. "Um... no you're not. At least, not yet... or not that I've heard of..." He scratched the back of his head. "I assume you just moved here?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 04:15:13 AM »
"Well, from the last school I was at I was." He says apologetically. "But yes, I have just moved here, so I'm still getting used to things." He nods, looking around the halls a couple times.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 04:42:04 AM »
Jynx nodded. "All right... well, currently, the best fighter in the school is a teacher. That stupid lump down there," he said, motioning to the yak that he had just knocked out, "is one of the pals of one of the the best student fighters, Damien, and is the one of the second best non-teacher fighters in the school. Vi over there is another one of the top fighters here..."

Vi blushed. "Well, I'm not THAT good..." She smiled at him. "You're way better."

"Please don't start this again, Vi, I told you that I'm not a fighter," he said, looking down. "I couldn't be if I wanted to, anyway."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 12:52:45 AM »
Rachel hopped to Jynx's shoulder, sitting there like a parrot.  She ajusted her bag to her lap, smiling uncertainly.  "You know, I think we should be getting to class.  I think the bell's about to ring."  Rachel folded her wings tight to her back.  "You don't mind if I hitch a ride, do you Jynx?  Same class and all..." she said, glancing at him.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 01:41:28 AM »
His ears twitch to the mention of class, and he nearly springs off the wall. "The teachers I swear were trying to kill me earlier." He grunts, grabbing his class schedule. He scans over it quickly before nodding to them and walking to his first class. "See you around." He waves, never looking over his shoulder.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 03:38:30 AM »
Jynx watched Aolith leave. "Interesting individual, him," he murmured, thinking about something he had read in the past...

"Jynx?" Vi said. "JYNX!"

"Huh?" The cat snapped out of his trance in time to hear Rachel's question. He smiled at her. "Not at all," he said, taking his books from Vi.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 12:49:22 AM »
Rachel laughed, tugging his ear.  "I thought cats were supposed to be attentive."  She kicked her legs lightly.  "So, you hear the bells today?  Awful weird.  Think they got the time wrong again?"
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2012, 12:31:32 AM »
Jynx nodded reluctantly. "I hope so, Rachel.... I really hope so..."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 03:42:25 AM »
(sorry,that post from blinded in chains was intended to be my intro here)

As the friends talk, a shrieking whistle is heard, a purple ball of fire hurtles out of the sky, crashing in the courtyard , leaving a deep crater in the ground and causing a medium strength earthquake. The flames of the resulting inferno burn lukewarm, but incredibly bright, and somewhere in the middle of the inferno, Aspen is lying, unconscious.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2012, 10:45:24 AM »
*the sound of the chash got marco's attention. walking out of the gym and looking around for the cause and spotting the flames, not really sure what to think of the whole situation, being his first day as a substitute teacher at the school. his white fur seeming to glow in the sun. he walked towards the flames quietly. looking at aspen carefully before poking her with a long hockey stick he had been carrying* someone go get the nurse......or a mortition.....your call.

(sorry about the late intro....... >_> got sidetraced again)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:19:56 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2012, 01:43:02 PM »
(aspen is a girl)
aspen rises slowly, shaking her head and stoping quickly as the world begins spinning, she folds her wings around herself and begins to cry, seemingly unharmed, despite the fact she just got hurled from heaven by josia, their strongest gate gaurdian.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 01:04:55 AM »
Jynx ran outside, curious about the noise. "What the..." The cat ran over and knelt down, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Hey there," he said. "Are you ok?"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 02:54:42 AM »
aspen sobs heavily as she speaks " t-they b-b-banished me! i kn-knew it would happen eventually, why am i cursed to belong nowhere!!!"  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 12:13:29 AM »
Jynx widened his eyes. "'They'?" he asked. "What are you talking about? Who did this? Can they be ki..." He blushed "Forget that last one... but who's the person who did this?" He smiles "Also... what's your name?"