The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Friendships never die OOC (4 slots open)  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
Friendships never die OOC (4 slots open)
« on: June 27, 2012, 07:00:26 AM »
So, decided I'd give a go at another RP of my own  :)

I hope this is something a bit original, and something that will catch any reader's attention.

Back Story:

5 friends... great best friends who've known each other all there lives one way or another. Thought things wouldn't ever change, didn't think they ever could. They say... nothing is more persuasive, nothing more evil, than power. It clouds the judgement of the great minded, and tears friendships apart. But this is never how it has to end.... but to see how it ends you must first understand the beginning.

We are 5 great friends who have known each other for years. But one trip into the woods, and the discovery of a lifetime changes every. Being at the wrong place at the wrong time, changes everything.
(Not a huge backround story i know, because we're making the real story ourselves.)

So yes I am looking for 4 other ppl to fill in the other friend spots, and those only, depending on how this goes, maybe i will open up some more spots.

Each person will be given a ability by me, a super power if you will. If u have a certain preference, let me know, and i will possibly give you that power, or something similar. (I.E. telekinesis, electricity, power over earth, air, water, fire, super speed, super strength. ETC.) also no one power is to be stronger than another.

This is something taking place in our MODERN time. So modern cities, tech, and so on.

This rp revolves around 2 of the 5 friends becoming evil. I will be picking who i want to be evil at random, or maybe by choice. NO ONE EXCEPT ME AND THOSE I TELL WILL KNOW WHO IS EVIL. its kind of for the sake of the story really. If i choose someone to be evil, and they don't want to be, then i will move on to the next person, and weather or not the two Antagonists want to work together or not is up to the two of them. I also debate if i should tell them who the other evil person is, or let them guess and figure it out on there own.... Or maybe i will just allow the two evils to possibly try and persuade another one of the 3 friends to there side perhaps??? ( I am allowing that to happen xD) Also the friends don't become instantly evil, overtime you do. As your powers grow you do

RULES:

1. Obviously no god modding or anything of the sort

2. No character is to be killed off by another, unless discussed between the two, and with me as well.

3. There will be a posting order in sequence of who is applying for the thread. (posting order always makes everything easier for everyone)

4. I want fun, and respect among everyone in the rp  :) and also; I'm going by the strike system: three strikes from me and ur out of my rp mkay? sound kewl??? kewl  :P

Lastly your character application  :D

Name:
Species: (being an anthro isn't required, just sayin lol  :P )
Appearance:
Clothing/style:
Personality:
back story: (optional)
Power: (put preference here, if you have one)

ummmm..... thats it  :D  hope ppl join, and will start this rp after all 4 slots are full  ^_^ and i will add rules, if anyone has suggestions, and i will also pick the friends to BECOME evil after full slots. and yes i will post my character sheet soon as well xP don't eeeeeven trip  XP
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: Friendships never die OOC (4 slots open)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »
Name: Luke
Species: Wolf-Lion
Clothing/Style: Reflects his mood. But usually, white dress shirt left unbuttoned, white jeans, and black duster.
Personality: Only outgoing among his friends. Around new people, shy, quiet, nervous. (Should mention he's gay, in case it comes up. :/ ^_^ )
Back story: Had a terrible childhood. Grew up with an abusive father and no one to help him. Always taunted for being gay and odd. As a result, he has an overdeveloped sense of trust, loyalty, justice, and mercy.
Power: Telekinesis
Hope that's good! ^_^
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 11:55:08 AM »
Name: Suzzen Aira
Species: Lizard(iguana)
Eyes: Hetero Chromatic The right eye is scarlet with a  very thin slit pupil while her right eye is violet
Height: 1.45m
Weight: 41kgs
Coloring: Light green with a white chin and stomach,she has a peculiar  marking on her left arm that wraps around and over her neck ending in a symbol on her right eyelid.
Clothing: Black tank top with a light chain shirt over it, and matching black skirt.
Personality: Suzzen is a very quiet individual, she has never made many friends and the few she has she keeps close,normally preferring to observe things rather than get involved she is sometimes seen as cold and distant but can be protective of her friends.
Powers:Electricity.

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
Name: BeatnoryAge: 18 Species: FoxAppearance:  long an thin body. the neck until below is white. the rest of the body is Auburn. Beat has a warm soft coat and of course a big tail. Clothing/style:a nice furPersonality:dreamy, thinking, observe from a safe distance, silent and reliable.

this idea does me think of a anime that I did wach. I like it.

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 04:43:55 AM »
Name: Henjin
Species: Coyote
Appearance: Dark red fur with a white belly. His left eye is green and the right one is brown.
Clothing: Grey jacket, white headphones, blue skinny jeans, and no shoes
Personality: He's way to cheerful for his own good, but he's a very touchy person when it comes to guns
History: Not much is known as his past, since he doesn't like to metion it. All that's known is that both his parents died in a gun fight between each other over the last glass of whiskey. Now he stays with is aunt and uncle. Once he did manage to try and kill himself, but only ended up with having his left eye replaced with a real one, and a bullet stuck in his brain.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 04:52:13 AM »
 T_T

Dangit. missed it by that much.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 04:55:40 AM »
Don't feel too bad about it. At least you still have an awesome signature.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 05:12:52 AM »
 :)  Thanks, Raku.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 05:17:23 AM »
No problem. ^_^  By the way, is that a movie? If so, I gotta see it!

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »
Are the slots open?? Or does the name deceive me? xD
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!