The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Perfect life  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Perfect life
« on: July 18, 2012, 02:01:13 PM »
Because I have nothing better to do at work, I was thinking about what my perfect life shall be. Of course perfect life doesn't exist (yet).
But If it all was possible, what is your perfect life? Do you want to be rich or do you want a lot of friends, world peach? it's all possible in this treat.

Please share it (only if you want)  :) .

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Re: Perfect life
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 07:06:00 PM »
My perfect life? Hmm, although world peach sounds mighty tempting, I think I'll go with something less fruit-y.

My perfect life is one where I can go about my life successfuly, one where the machinations of my fantasies are a reality. I have my idyllic home, small, enough for me, perhaps one more, plus a servant (perhaps a butler, or housekeeper). Designed perhaps minimally, save for a studio for my eccentricities to come alive. I'd keep myself far from society as a rule, but offer my company and roof to all others on the fringe, should it be desired. My compound would be beautiful and secure, as I worked eacefully towards my goals of effectual immortality.
I'd live a life full of pleasure, but mostly pain.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 08:26:09 PM »
I'm almost certain my perfect life would only consist of having all of my "needs" in check/taken care of, so that I can then have the leeway to really focus on my "wants."
I'd certainly have my own place, be it an apartment or an actual house. Nothing too big, enough for at most two people living there, and for a few or more guests.
I'd also have a car for sure. Most likely along the lines of an SUV, maybe even a four-door truck, depending on where I'd end up living. And a stable career in computers, with possibly a side job of owning a small restaurant. I suppose you could say that would be my "template for the perfect life," and then everything else would be whatever I feel like getting during said life. Like a secret underground man cave >>

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
Not rich or anything, just the well known "find someone you can share secrets with" thing: a girlfriend. I am fully aware that I'm not the most attractive guy (by fat), nor the smartest, or the funniest (rather dry humor, as some of you might have noticed. But what I really want, is someone to whom I can talk, who understands me, and respects me for what I am, both my good and bad parts. And who I can understand, and repect for what she is. I haven't found her yet. Of course, as a naive 16 year old, I've fallen in love a number of times, which always endes up breaking my heart, and losing a friens, at least for a short time...
So I keep waiting, and maybe, just maybe, I'll have a perfect life then. ;)
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 04:53:46 AM »
My perfect life is being a respected academic and philosopher, someone who's words are listened to in terms of intellectual development and philosophy. I am someone who helps society achieve a goal of a further developed society, one of peace, unity and technological prowess. I'd be apart of a science team working on some technical breakthrough, something exciting like quantum computing or mental internet connection, something that would change the world for the better. I'd make quite a lot of money from it, but I wouldn't need to make that much, I wouldn't buy a big house but it would be nice to not have to worry about finance. I'd have a boyfriend and a fursuit and be active in the furry community, I'd meet all the people on this forum that I'd want to meet. And yeah
:P
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 03:32:10 PM »
My perfect life... Would not be a relaxing one. Mine would be like a fantasy game where I would be a Templar knight with magic slaying monsters, bandits, and evil people.
Skyrim is pretty close to what my perfect world would be. I would be a kasheek(cat humanoid) in full mail armor, a single sword and magic. I would travel the land meeting allot of people and helping out townsfolk with troll or bandit problems. I would become a legend for my bravery on the battle field collecting magical items across the whole world in the deepest caves, tallest mountain, and thickest forests. I would also have companions on my adventures, because traveling alone would be lonely. They would also be very specific.(ill describe them if you want).
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 07:16:26 PM »
Do tell! :) I'm interested! ;)
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Hyper_Active_Pegasus

• Vibrating Furby
  • I like food...
    • Awards
  • Species: Gypsy Vanner Pegasus
  • Coloring: Palomino
  • Height: 5ft 7.5 Anthro, 15.4 hands feral
  • Weight: 11 stone antho, 875 pounds feral
  • Build: My fursona is slim, I'm chubby
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: HYPER!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 09:39:53 PM »
My perfect life?

- Be a manager of a store for the company I work for!
- Settle down with a nice girl who lloves me for me
- Have my on house.
- Have 3 kids
- Find a way to replace my blood with monster energy drink.
I'm too hyper for this! Message me! Or I dunno! Ask for my MSN! Or Skype! OR OH OH OH!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »
Well lets see... My first companion would be Gaelen, a cat girl with midnight blue fur.
Her weapon of choice would be the bow and arrow. Her power or skill would be arcane archery(I put allot of though into this, its the ability to enchant you arrow heads with elemental powers) She would normalely be clothed in an elven type of garb in The colors blue and black. She is very calm most of the time and allways thinks out her next action before she implements it. Her secondary weapon is a simple dagger with a dragon bone hilt.

My second companion would be a cougar humanoid. His name I'm still debating but his fur would be a dark green with black stripes on his limbs. His weapon of choice would be two normal swords. He would be garbed in parted plate male with metal links at the joints to increase mobility. He would be fast tempered and prone to rushing into a fight. He has allot of pride for who he is and doesn't tolerate people slandering his name.

So those are my two main companion I would love to have on my adventures.  ^_^
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Riku Aotsuki

• Boisterous Bear
  • Who...am I...?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard!
  • Coloring: Primarily a blue so pale it's almost white
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 95lbs not including the weight of his fur.
  • Build: Very lean, but enough muscle so as not to look skeletal.
  • Currently: Listening to music!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 03:38:22 PM »
For me... I'd be fluent in no less than ten languages, and I'd be a known philosophical and spiritual leader. I'd have my own compound in the middle of nowhere, with a loving mate and a couple good friends. And people would come to me for help.
Many children fear the darkness. The wisest know that this is foolishness; it is the shadows that should be feared.
~Riku Aotsuki
The you you think of as you is not you. The you that thinks of you as you is not you. Who then, desires to become enlightened?
~Jed McKenna

Offline PeaceFerret

• Avid Aardvark
  • Just chillin'.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret
  • Coloring: Orange-brown, with dark brown toe tips, hands, tail tip, inner ears and circles around eyes
  • Height: Stubby
  • Weight: Chubby
  • Currently: Wanting to chat to people and draw! :D
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
I think mine would be set on an island where only people I select can live there (i mean, who wants to be around people they dont like?)
Everyone has the freedom to say or do what they want with their own body and spare time, no one has to worry about money, but good things are awarded to those who do good for others and the community. That sounds nice to me.

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 08:09:24 PM »
I think simply having enough resources to travel around to various locales while being able to meet eccentric people and see interesting oddities would be great ^_^ .
A monoculture never thrives :3

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 01:47:30 AM »
My perfect life would be one in which I am immortal with all the time in the universe to gain an infinite amount of wisdom. I would live on this planet which by then would have moved forward past the shallow husk that it is and humanity is finally moving forward as a team. In my immortality I would have the time, to train, the money to travel and experience the world, and the wisdom that comes along with it. And eventually humanity will have the technology to travel to different planets and solar systems, in which I would explore and learn from.
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 04:30:17 AM »
Become the last, best hope of Man on Earth... the President of a global, non-partisan, benevolent dictatorship. As President of Earth, I would use my unlimited power to benefit the people, keep them secure, eliminate crime, among other things. All nations would be united, and world peace would be at hand. But we would remained armed and protected to defend ourselves against any possible threats from offworld, especially the very-real threat of meteor impact. It would be an incredibly taxing job, being the leader of seven-billion people, (Probably eight-billion by then) but I would swear immunity to corruption and greed, lest I be compared to men like Hitler and Stalin... and I'd hope that my successors would be equal or even greater than I ever could be. I think that would be perfect for us all, not just myself.