Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16202 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2012, 04:58:26 AM »
a few more attacks came out thin air, seeming to just appear and vanish in seconds "no, just smart enough to know who not to get on the bad side of."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #226 on: December 23, 2012, 10:03:34 PM »
Darth Fulgur watched the two battling proudly, heady with the hatred boiling in the room. He was proud of Serpington like a swordsmith is proud of his craft. And he was proud with himself for having seen the potential in the young Jedi. He would become a powerful Sith. Fulgur hoped that the two would not kill each other, as that was not the point of this excersise. He wanted to gague the Jedi's fighting style, see how he would adapt, and above all, see how well he could use his emotions without becoming a feral dark-side beast.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »
"Of course..." Caldif suddenly threw his sword with the help of the Force in a short eclips around him, trying to find the Sith.
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »
serpington ducked under the clumsy attack, lunging low and swinging at the foolish jedi's legs
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #229 on: January 02, 2013, 02:25:47 PM »
Able to see the attack coming, Caldif jumps backwards over the swinging blade and lands in a defensive stance.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2013, 03:05:02 PM »
Darth Fulgur had seen enough. Drawing on the Force, he forced the two away from each other, pinning them in place. He went over to the Jedi.
"Very good, my new apprentice. You have done well. But now, the real test begins. Stay here, meditate, let the dark side flow through you, and your final test will be revealed. Should you survive, come to me."
He left the room, gesturing at Serpington to follow.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2013, 07:44:33 PM »
Serpington followed, watching the jedi as he left. as soon as he was outside he noticed the little girl from before, tracking him using cero's homing programing and couldn't help but smile. "what do you wish of me master?"

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2013, 09:24:19 PM »
Darth Fulgur turned to Serpington, a proud look in his eye.
"I must say, you did well against the Jedi. An impressive display of the Dark Side. But that is not what I wish to speak to you about."
He did a quick sweep of the area in the Force. Discovering no one, he turned his attention back to Serpington.
"I want you to eliminate Darth Baceolus. But I don't just want him killed, I want to make an example of him. When you have killed him, take his body into the disposal pit. Pin him to a wall and leave him there. Someone will find him eventually."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »
"if you wish to make an example of him....might i chose what i do with the body master?" he asked calmly, noticing Darth Fulgur hadn't noticed her and feeling a little proud of that fact as she vanished into a vent with cero to wait for him.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: January 11, 2013, 02:26:38 PM »
Darth Fulgur considered the offer. He knew Serpington was a vicious and cruel assassin, but he was also cunning. He must have an ulterior motive, if not for that, then for something. But Fulgur saw no reason not to let him have free regin for this cruel act.
"Yes, Serpington."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2013, 06:37:24 AM »
he bowed his head and smiled "thank you master." was all he said before walking off. slipping into the vents again and getting his new student to follow him. "child, did you hear our mission?"

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2013, 04:11:19 PM »
The Sith Lord and the Assassin left the room, leaving Caldif behind with his poisonous thoughts. His mood seemed to infest the room itself, remaking it into something... Dark. Wicked. Insane. Caldif sat down slowly, and tried to meditate. But his own mental voice was overwhelmed by those in his head. The screaming, cruel voices, whispering about him, the Jedi, his friends, the Galaxy...
... His loved one...