The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Meet the Staff - Anoni  (Read 8006 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Meet the Staff - Anoni
« on: June 12, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
If you have any more questions, I'm always willing to answer! :D

* Do you have pets?
Yep, I have a labradoodle called jasper (who is easily mistaken for a sheep o.o) and a cute ragdoll cat called Otto (Full name Otto Von Bismarck Brumack)

* What is your favorite color?
It varies from Crimson and Greenish-Blue, depends what mood I'm in really

* What kind of music do you like?
I like lots of music! Heavy metal and Metal variants mostly, but I love hardstyle as well and I often listen to random songs from other genres like Rap and Pop, also classical and soundtrack are genres I enjoy!

* What do you do on your free time besides spending time on FF?
Working, studying, playing video games. Hit me up on steam if you want, I'm always online there!

* What are your goals/dreams in life?
My dream in life is to be as happy as I can be! That may involve lots of things, like generally, if I can be happy with my situation, maybe have someone to be happy with, then my dreams have come true.

* What got you involved in FF?
Me and my (ex-)mate were discussing furriness, he was the first person that I ever admitted being a furry to. So, I saw a forum he went on that seemed very nice, but due to circumstances I couldn't really join the forum he was on. So I wanted to find a forum where I could be open and happy, I thought, why not a furry forum. Google searching "furry forum" guess what comes up? TFF! So that's my story.

* Who do you admire?
Richard Feynmen, he is a scientist that makes just so much sense. Every word he speaks is just pure gold, he has such a passion for science, for the way things work, how they work and the true epicness of this world. It makes me smile just thinking about it. Richard Feynmen has inspired me to do a lot! When I discovered him I even noticed my grades skyrocketed because I was just reading up on school work for fun!

* Are you into sports?  If so which ones?
I don't really enjoy sports that much to be honest. I am a green belt in Tiquando if that helps haha.

* What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a theoretical physicist, possibly working on quantum computers, but honestly, I'm pretty sure the "idea" sounds great, but the practice isn't so much. So, I really enjoy programming, so my second, more realistic, dream job is to be a software developer, which is something I am striving for!

* What was your first screenname?
Technically my first screen name was "chinchin on", chinchin was a clan that my brother made that I decided to be a part of and "on" is my initials. But my first real screen name is the name I am on almost every (non-furry) medium and that's bleese! Anoni is my fursona's name though.

* Do you have any piercings?
Nope. Don't plan to get any either, while I am definitely not against them, I just see no need to get one.

* Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
Right handed! 90% FTW?

* Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one?
Nope, one day I might get a small one. It'd be the Greek symbol Psi, it represents the wave-function of a system and thus is the closest thing you can get to a tattoo that represents everything.

* Do you have any siblings?  If so, how many of each?
I have one brother, he is 3.5 years older than me and lives in Brisbane atm.

* What is your favorite website?
You're looking right at it :P

* Do you play computer games?  If so, which ones?
If I were to answer that question accurately, this would be a very, very long post haha. I do play video games, my favourite ones are Garrysmod, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto 5 and stuff like that. I currently have >150 games on my Steam Account.

* Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones?
I do... kind of. I've played Nintendo, Wii, Xbox, PS2, Ps1, 3DS and DS throughout my life, but the only console I play now is Xbox 360. Though, I don't play that often these days and I don't have a gold Xbox Live membership, so I can't connect to any xbox furs, sorry!

* Are you married or planning to get married?
I am not married, if I were I'd probably be breaching my countries laws... But if my country ever decides to legalize same-sex marriage then yeah sure! If I can find the right guy of course!

* How many languages do you speak?  If so which ones?
I speak English. I mean, I learned German for 3 years in highschool, but I dunno if that counts haha.

* Do you drink?
Water yes, anything else, no.

* Do you smoke?
Nope, I don't plan to either haha.

* Did you play hookey from class?
I had to Google the word hookey for this one haha! I have once or twice, but never intentional. Sometimes it's a timetable mix up or I missed the bus to go to the other campus or whatever, but I've never intentionally skipped a class. I'd just feel too guilty haha. Ever since I've gone to uni this is NOT true anymore, I go to probably 50% of my classes haha.

* Do you have a driving license?
Nope, can't even get one because of my eyesight but that's ok :P

*Do you own a car?
Nope, I own a motorbike though!

* Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
My weekday routine allows about 7-5 hours of sleep. Which, is not exactly enough. But my weekend routine I get about 12 hours of sleep, so it balances out. Keep in mind, on the weekends I go to bed in the morning and wake up in the night!

* Have you ever been on an airplane?
Yes I have, several times. I've been to every continent in the world except Africa, South America and Antarctica, I may be going to the last one next year :D

* Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope! touch wood, hope I never do :P

* Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear?
No, I don't wear jewelry. I had a cool little necklace someone gave me but I lost it :'(

* How do you dress?
Poorly XD I don't often care how I dress, usually it's just jeans and a shirt, don't really care whether they match or not though haha.

* How many keys are on your keyring?
1 key to get into my house :P

* What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up?
Weekdays: Wake up at 7:15am; Go to bed at 11:00pm - 1:00am No longer true, sleep varies
Weekends: Wake up 1:00pm - 6:00pm; Go to bed at 1:00am - 6:00am

* What's the freakiest thing you have done?
Freakiest thing I've ever done? I do have lots of stories but I dunno which one is the freakiest. I have a funny one though, we used to live in this one lane avenue that was a dead end, there were some people doing construction so they had witches hats set up. So me and a friend waited for a car to drive in (lots of cars drive in to just turn around) and we then set up the witches hats so that they completely blocked the street. There was a lot of yelling but we were never caught ^_^

* Do you live alone?
No, but I'm home alone quite often these days :P

* How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
Lots. I'd say, on a weekday, 5 on average. Weekend about 8.

* How many hours a day do you spend in FF?
I'd say about 25% of the time I'm on the computer. Other times I'm talking to steam friends (from TFF or my clan or just steam friends XD ) and of course, homework.

* What is your favorite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other?
As I said, I'm not lying here, I only drink water. Don't drink anything else. :P

* What do you hate?
Pencils! I hate pencils! I can't stress that enough! I also hate school camps, flying bugs that bite you, condescending people, people who don't know how to argue and other people being sad... and sadness itself. Yeah, I hate sadness!

* What do you love?
My friends, this website, good food, people on this website, happiness, the feeling you get when you successfully make someone happy and science!

* What is your religion?
I am an Agnostic-Atheist, not really a religion. An Agnostic-Atheist is someone who does not believe in a god, but is open to the possibility that one could exist. Though, on my Facebook account it says I'm a Pastafarianist. ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI, may he touch you with his noodly appendage, RAmen.

* What is your hair color?
*Cough* Ahem, well, my hair colour is red. Yep, I am a ginger and because I have no soul I'm not going to hell for being gay! So win!

* How tall are you?
Almost 6 ft 2 now, but I'm still growing! Soon I shall be the second tallest person of my family, my brother being the tallest at 6 ft 4.

* How much do you weigh?
About 70 kilograms? I don't have a lot of fat or muscle on me, so I'm pretty light :P

* What's the feature on FF you can't live without?
Probably the "new replies to post" feature. Yeah, that would be hard to live without! Not being able to really go back to threads with new replies and all, just make navigation so hard! XD
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 12:41:52 PM by anoni »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Meet the Staff - Anoni
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
You have a ragdoll kitty too? Aren't they the cutest? X3

Is there are reason you travel around the world so much? (Is there a group you go with or something?)

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 03:01:20 PM »
They are definitely the cutest!!! :D

My mum travels a lot for work and sometimes she takes me a long, but there is more to that XD

My mum has a pretty good philosophy of memories are better than possessions. So instead of buying a big house, or TV's or new cars, we go for long trips!
I've been to some very interesting places, including Dubai and Istanbel! I am so thankful for my mother for allowing me to go to those places XD

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 03:34:35 PM »
That's pretty cool. Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 05:35:52 PM »
Congrats on moderatordom, Anoni  ^_^

Now question time~

What is your least favorite chore to do?
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
How do you feel about being the first useful fox moderator in TFF history :P?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 07:54:13 AM »
Congrats on moderatordom, Anoni  ^_^

Now question time~

What is your least favorite chore to do?

Washing the dishes, when the dishes are covered in food and it smells horrible. You get your hands all wet and soapy and bleh! haha :P

How do you feel about being the first useful fox moderator in TFF history :P ?
Awww thank you :D It feels very nice XD Thanks for that Combo  ^_^

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 01:31:55 AM »
You must make a stand, show why you are THE FOX of this domain :o
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »
You must make a stand, show why you are THE FOX of this domain :o

I shall combo! I shall :D :D

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
Our freinds have a labradoodle I don't remember what its name is tho atm... 

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 06:34:03 AM »
Labradoodles are awesome because they are like sheep! XD

But they are also very smelly, as they don't shed hair =/ XD

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
Labradoodles are cute and all but ... I'm more into straight haired dogs such as Australian Cattle Dogs ^^; We have 2 (completely forgot you lived in Australia till like 2 seconds ago) Skyler and Kino look like mother and daughter but there always at each others necks because Kino the younger one always wants to be top dog (even though she's a complete wussy dog who is even afraid of bugs) but Skyler the older one is pretty much the top dog at the house XD so they'll start growling at each other for almost every little thing. However they very rarely ever get into fight and when they do its over in less then 3 seconds  because either Kino realizes she bit off more than she could chew or I step in a and moderate (no pun intended) the situation and make Kino go sit in time out >.> (aka usually toss her in the guest room or outside till she cools down)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »
Dog relationships are so interesting! Cat relationships can also be :P

I remember when we got our current cat Otto, we still had these black cats who had lived at our house for about 14 years. They weren't very territorial or "top dog" like cats and these two black cats were the best of friends, they were always together, they never fought and they loved each other. Anyway, the black cats are outdoor cats, but sometimes they go indoors, when the black cats first went indoors with Otto around, Otto was going to show them who was boss. So this tiny, little white kitten begins to try and get menacing, he looks at the gigantic old black cat and lunges, thrusting his paw with all his might. He clawed the black cat, oh Otto probably felt so proud, he had won! He had destroyed the black cat!

It took Otto about 2 seconds to snap to reality and realize that his "menacing" claw strike was really a just a playful paw and that, being a kitten, Otto had such small claws that the black cat barely even noticed Otto attacking him. Though when the black cat did notice, he just stared at Otto, he didn't attack Otto, he didn't threaten Otto, he just stared at him. But the stare was a death stare and Otto instantly fell back to reality and learned of his significance. Like that, Otto backed away slowly from the black cat and never threatened the black cat ever again.

There are other cool stories too with my cats. I had two black cats, Mankey and Mr. Beard, Mr. Beard was the one that was "attacked" by Otto. Mankey had an interesting rivalry with the birds of our garden. It all started when the birds started stealing Mankey's food, so he usually scared them off by running at them. One day though, he saw some birds eating his food and he ran at them, but the birds didn't move. Oh no, in fact, more birds came, I would say at least a dozen birds came and flew down onto the ground in front of Mankey. These birds were magpies and weren't very small, the amount of birds was too much for Mankey. The tension between the scene was really quite interesting, we saw Mankey slowly back away from these magpies as they had their way with his food.

The last cat in terms of this story was a cat named Casper, ginger cat. He came in when the black cats were around 11, so they knew what was going on, but they had no idea what Casper was. Casper was a dictator, he wanted to be top cat, but not only did he want that, he would achieve that. Eventually the black cats got mad and wanted to assure Casper that the territory was there's, they confronted Casper in a cat fight when Casper was only 1 year old. One cat verse two 12 year old black cats, the odds seemed stacked against him, but Casper... and I don't exactly know how, but Casper won. Casper was the perfect killer, he was very intelligent, was hit by a car but came back to full strength shortly after. Casper even was arrested for killing endangered wildlife, so his "killing" was definitely a hassle, but it goes to show that no cat would ever stand a chance to Casper. The last time I saw him (he ran away due to our dog) he had biceps, a cat that actually had biceps. More of a lion then a cat.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:57:18 AM by anoni »

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 05:17:20 AM »
AAHHH!!! I've finally found someone who hates pencils too!!

Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for refusing to touch the damn things.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 08:48:02 AM »
I don't even know how you can LIKE pencils.
They make that horrible scratching noise, they're made of rough wood, they break easily, they smudge, it's just chaos! XD